3.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Sep 5, 2017
People are supporting this scammer on pattreon. 2000$+ a month.
According to my previous comment, it took them 14 months to fix a few bugs and add a single quest. That equates to 28000$ for a few lines of code and a few graphic arts.
That's a problem for people on Patreon, not here. Their patrons are evidently happy enough to continue supporting them. Plus they did release new content for their other game.

Mind you I'm not trying to justify their lack of work, I'm just saying they don't owe anyone on this site anything.

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
That's a problem for people on Patreon, not here. Their patrons are evidently happy enough to continue supporting them. Plus they did release new content for their other game.
I always wonder about that. People forget that they sign up for subscription services all the time, and I think a big part of why a lot of devs prefer a long turnaround for updates is because they can do big meaty updates at first and then gradually phase into phoning it in once people stop paying attention.

Anyway, "they don't owe you anything" will never stop being an utterly braindead thing to say because it works both ways.

Reactions: Rixen
Sep 5, 2017
I always wonder about that. People forget that they sign up for subscription services all the time, and I think a big part of why a lot of devs prefer a long turnaround for updates is because they can do big meaty updates at first and then gradually phase into phoning it in once people stop paying attention.

Anyway, "they don't owe you anything" will never stop being an utterly braindead thing to say because it works both ways.
If people forget about their subscriptions, that's on them. I have noticed that trend in a lot of the games that get posted here, but I don't think it applies here because this game never, ever, delivered quick updates.

And "it works both ways," really? No shit, it's not like anyone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to download this. I made that comment anyway in regards to the previous commenter saying they should be labeled as scammers on this site, which I thought was ridiculous. You can argue their patrons are being scammed, but we sure aren't.

Oct 21, 2019
Bombing with 1 star reviews for scam games, imo, justified. Despite the fact that I quite enjoyed Era Hunter, I don't think it's fair that people pay quite a lot of money for 1,5 years updates.

But, personally, I won't give it a 1 star review for that. I still prefer to review games based on how they are played, not on how they were produced or whom made them.

Reactions: sagasenor

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Ah yes another "non-update" with 0 content because people started to unsubscribe from his patreon. Gotta dangle that tiny carrot in front of his patrons. It's amazing how this scam artist gets away with this.

Reactions: |box1|

Athia

Sep 15, 2022

Mind you I'm not trying to justify their lack of work, I'm just saying they don't owe anyone on this site anything.
Thing is, i found their games here like a year ago (mostly Naked Adventure that i liked), and subbed to their patreon for a few months after that, forgetting about it at some point because there was no update.
Had i known it was a scam from the beginning i wouldn't have wasted that money

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes