3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
After 15 months (August 2022 to November 2023) (EXACTLY 1 MONTH LESS THAN CALL OF DUTY MW3 DEVELOPMENT TIME)

[Quote from the developer team]
"This update only contains the beginning of day 5. Day 5 itself is not small, so it will not be possible to make it one update"

I would love to see the faces of the "people" who thought this game just got unabandoned and are supporting them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
WOOOO New Update BABYYYY!..... Not that I'm playing it yet. I 'm waiting for full release. But happy the game is still getting updated nonetheless.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After 15 months (August 2022 to November 2023) (EXACTLY 1 MONTH LESS THAN CALL OF DUTY MW3 DEVELOPMENT TIME)

"This update only contains the beginning of day 5. Day 5 itself is not small, so it will not be possible to make it one update"

I would love to see the faces of the "people" who thought this game just got unabandoned and are supporting them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was about to ask what was added to laugh, I was not dissapointed :ROFLMAO:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

Christmas is coming, presents, food, bills... they just need money for the end of the year

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes