3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
the last 3 updates (AKA every update since 2020) has added virtually no content. This was one of my favorite games and genre of game but these devs haven't finished more than half a game in 6 years. Its just bad, and if the amount of content in each part is like 5 pics I'm gonna be very disappointed with the team

Reactions: TheByQ and Ut5962

Waaaba

Dec 13, 2018
I found out about the lack of content relatively recently and with this last few 'updates' to both games coupled with the message "we will try to divide the day into several updates" just confirms what everyone has been saying for a while. Really shows that they just don't care. It's incredibly sad since Era Hunter and Naked Adventure have been one of my favs in this genre.

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
According to Patreon they're focusing on Naked Adventure as they plan to merge the 2 game's continuity into 1 universe.

Reactions: Emelex

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
According to Patreon they're focusing on Naked Adventure as they plan to merge the 2 game's continuity into 1 universe.
But that was the plan from the start, lmao. They halted work on EraHunter to make Naked Adventure and they said they will prioritize the latter...
"1 universe" - MC of Naked Adventure already appears in EraHunter (during beach quest IIRC).

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
But that was the plan from the start, lmao. They halted work on EraHunter to make Naked Adventure and they said they will prioritize the latter...
"1 universe" - MC of Naked Adventure already appears in EraHunter (during beach quest IIRC).
That's why they have to focus on Naked Adventure, to progress it to the time when she meet's Era on the Beach.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Is there still a market for this style of game?
As I'm currently working on one as I've enjoyed various similar games to this title.

Reactions: Levian

Waaaba

Dec 13, 2018
Is there still a market for this style of game?
As I'm currently working on one as I've enjoyed various similar games to this title.
Can't be 100% sure but I think most of the people here would be interested, at the very least I would. Well as long as long as its good and you wont just take the bag and run.

Koalastothemax

Sep 9, 2023
I am unable to access my saves every time I restart the game. Despite saving the game before closing it, I am unable to continue from where I left off. The continue button is always grayed out every time. Please help me in fixing this as I am still quite new to the game.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes