3.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Oct 23, 2020
Hmm, I have feeling this game will be updated in the next month or so.
332 days have passed since NA 0.4 release, they've posted 5 times since then, no updates, nothing.

They'll probably post in this month, they always make a christmas post in december. Maybe there'll be an update in 33 days?, but if so then they will be in a predicament:
  • release NA update that adds 3 quests - they broke the promise of one quest per update
  • release NA update that adds 1 quest - people will be mad that it took them a year to finish a single quest
I mean I guess they could post three updates at the same time each adding 1 quest, but that would look sketchy.
But knowing them, they'll probably do the same thing they always do: wait a really long time so everyone forgets and then release.

Reactions: |box1| and Ut5962
Oct 23, 2020
332 days have passed since NA 0.4 release, they've posted 5 times since then, no updates, nothing.

They'll probably post in this month, they always make a christmas post in december. Maybe there'll be an update in 33 days?, but if so then they will be in a predicament:
  • release NA update that adds 3 quests - they broke the promise of one quest per update
  • release NA update that adds 1 quest - people will be mad that it took them a year to finish a single quest
I mean I guess they could post three updates at the same time each adding 1 quest, but that would look sketchy.
But knowing them, they'll probably do the same thing they always do: wait a really long time so everyone forgets and then release.
1671279473826.png
Also, Damn. They're losing money fast. I bet it's the 'only 5 posts in 332 days' that's causing this. They basically went from:
2717$ per month -> 1681$ per month; in 2 years, to:
3074$ per month -> 1724$ per month; in 1 year.

Reactions: Nerro and |box1|

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
There is not much ENF Games out there and this one so far was the best .Unfortunately i am looking already 3 year and if i'm mistaking there were only 2 updates , 1 when i foud that game and another and the last in 2020

Reactions: specificwants
Oct 21, 2019
I actually suggest to people which want to develop this game to simply decompile it, take the resources and remake it. It's not too big and it'll take a few weeks and you'll have a working MV project on your hands. And make it public, so everyone could contribute to it.

If devs can't finish this game then community will.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I actually suggest to people which want to develop this game to simply decompile it, take the resources and remake it. It's not too big and it'll take a few weeks and you'll have a working MV project on your hands. And make it public, so everyone could contribute to it.

If devs can't finish this game then community will.
The game is fully unencrypted to begin with, so one can already just take the files and run with it. A mod project already exists, but significant progress is temp-blocked due to technical issues with creating new artassets.

Jun 17, 2018
The dev dad died, and got el KungFLu on the process.
So, i dont know is he is lying orthe dev has a bad luck.
I saw that in Itchio in the game.
Gess this is another game gone.

Reactions: ronan333
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes