3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

bbbbb12345

Mar 4, 2019
I already posted here about this they are still working on it and claim they won't stop despite the current events

As for me i won't lie I've had trouble finding someone to program and i don't have a computer
And Im experiencing health problems because i got wacked on the head with a hammer so yeah era is looking a bit grim ATM, hopefully we can all make it, I'm just itching to keep on drawing

Ive also thought about starting a Twitter for this stuff +look for help what do you guys think?
You should start a Twitter, Hope you will get well soon.

Reactions: Seaweed salad

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
Hey guys sorry for the absence my life kinda became a mess for a while got it mostly under control

I've been testing stuff but i can't get really anywhere
What would you all like to be included on the stuck scene before I call it

Mostly about the faces

Definitely adding vaginal, anal, booty job and thighjob/pussyjob and of course cum inside and out

Maybe some spanking
Not sure about what to do with the penis if leave it like this or different
View attachment 1687667
maybe drawing on her with a marker? you could include some extra-mini events or pieces of dialogue from npcs noticing the writing on her and shed have to bathe to get it off

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
hey guys, im doing better and i got hold of a laptop for a while,but i realized i dont know how to mod the game,do any of you guys have any videos or literature about it?

it project is finally getting on the road again

bit sad its been abut half a year since pants dissapeared tbh, wish hes ok

Reactions: Dssunra2

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
hey guys, im doing better and i got hold of a laptop for a while,but i realized i dont know how to mod the game,do any of you guys have any videos or literature about it?

it project is finally getting on the road again

bit sad its been abut half a year since pants dissapeared tbh, wish hes ok
been searching for it aaand nope I got nothing, there is a forum tho

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys sorry for the absence my life kinda became a mess for a while got it mostly under control

I've been testing stuff but i can't get really anywhere
What would you all like to be included on the stuck scene before I call it

Mostly about the faces

Definitely adding vaginal, anal, booty job and thighjob/pussyjob and of course cum inside and out

Maybe some spanking
Not sure about what to do with the penis if leave it like this or different
View attachment 1687667

Gooood job, it would be great if you took this idea into account, for an event like, growing breasts with a spell

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
well guys, i duct taped together a small somethig and already submitted my thread, just waiting for approval,is nothing fancy but im taking baby steps towards my final vision, hope it goes public without issues and you guys like my little test

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
"New locations"

But they are literally the same rooms that were already in the game???
The stuff on the left was in the game, but the stuff on the right should be the new stuff. Pretty solid progress for 2.5 years I'd say.

It's a shame their games are so ridiculously good. Hardly anything with exhibitionism compares. I'm not even dissuaded from the hiatus. The presentation makes me come back for more.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The stuff on the left was in the game, but the stuff on the right should be the new stuff. Pretty solid progress for 2.5 years I'd say.

It's a shame their games are so ridiculously good. Hardly anything with exhibitionism compares. I'm not even dissuaded from the hiatus. The presentation makes me come back for more.
For the amount some people have paid him over the years they could go to India and pay some girl to do be exhibitionist IRL, but then it doesn't even compare to the shit show that is Lust Hunter.

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
For the amount some people have paid him over the years they could go to India and pay some girl to do be exhibitionist IRL, but then it doesn't even compare to the shit show that is Lust Hunter.
I actually forgot that some people might actually still be paying for this. The thought literally never crossed my mind. I don't mind supporting creators but at this point you might as well donate to your local church and pray for God to update the game.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes