3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
By the 4 th of February 2022 is would have been exactly 730 days since the last major update, They've made the post about speeding up the game development on the 8 th of October 2021. That was exactly 100 days ago and the 4 th of February will be in 19 days. On the 17 th of November 2021 they announced that they've finished 2 out of 4 quests, which means that they've finished 2 quests in 40 days. With all of this information I deem it a mathematical certainty that an atomic war will devastate the Earth within 15 years. Every projection I run confirms it. By the 23 rd of October 2077, 77 nuclear warheads will fall upon Las Vegas. That's why I'm setting out to work to save Las Vegas from a complete nuclear annihilation and maybe in the process, save mankind.
I'd rather believe that erasing Las Vegas would help to save mankind...

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Naked Order is a completely different game by a different author. "EraHunter Team" is just taking "inspiration" from it.
What's funny is the fact that Circle Streak (dev of Naked Order) released 3rd game in the series (named "Naked Extra") before EraHunter managed to release a single update to their Naked Adventure...
Naked Extra ? I didn't find anything in here... Is that the exact name, is there a thread about it somewhere ?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
their money just went up to 3000$ now it's down to around 2600$
That's nothing new - just look at their graphs:

They bleed patreons at the end of every month because people subscribe, watch all their content and then unsub because there are no updates. Then, over the next month they gain new patreons and the cycle repeats.
They have around ~750 long-term patreons (probably people who still "believe" of forgot that they are subscribed...) - everything above that is people coming and going.

Reactions: Seaweed salad

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
I really enjoyed this. Loved the little details like in the hot springs when she peaks on the guys slide but only after she changes.To bad it seems like it will be literal years between updates.

Seaweed salad

Oct 17, 2020
Hey guys sorry for the absence my life kinda became a mess for a while got it mostly under control

I've been testing stuff but i can't get really anywhere
What would you all like to be included on the stuck scene before I call it

Mostly about the faces

Definitely adding vaginal, anal, booty job and thighjob/pussyjob and of course cum inside and out

Maybe some spanking
Not sure about what to do with the penis if leave it like this or different
Untitled20_20220304213632.png

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes