3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Bombing with 1 star reviews for scam games, imo, justified. Despite the fact that I quite enjoyed Era Hunter, I don't think it's fair that people pay quite a lot of money for 1,5 years updates.

But, personally, I won't give it a 1 star review for that. I still prefer to review games based on how they are played, not on how they were produced or whom made them.
I personally review based on what the game is aiming to be (or what i'm expecting it to be) and how close to achieving that it is with a correction for the development time/potencial if it seems that it's getting developed at a reasonable rate.

For example, this game I would rate assuming the current version is the final one, as I don't see any reason to take the potential state of the game in 15 years into consideration, while normally I would rate a game assuming that it will be substantially expanded in the future.

Jainus

Nov 13, 2017
I can't believe this is still in development after 6 long years, and with so little advances (just like rodinka). I shouldn't have any expectations for this thing, right?
To my knowledge the developer of this game took a hiatus on development of this game around the end of 2019, early 2020 and used that time off to develop another of their games. They only recently returned to development on this game, I was kind of shocked to see an update on this one, was expecting to see it be officially abandoned but I guess not.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Their patrons are evidently happy enough to continue supporting them. Plus they did release new content for their other game.
Those who still support this developers are nothing but a bunch of indoctrinated degenerates. I mean, come on. The only thing left is for them to make a pedestal for this so called developers.
If you at their numbers on graphtreon you'll notice a pattern. Basically, they lose supporters over a few months, then they post an update with an apology for delays, few screenshot or a meaningless game update (like this one a few days ago) - people find their game because of that update, see their recent post and subscribe. Then those people leave after a few months because lack of activity and the pattern repeats itself.

Sure, there are some sheep who keep supporting them no matter what and people who forgot about their subscription but they rely mostly on subs coming and going. It's fool-proof tactic because there always be new horny coomers to scam for a few dollars each few months.

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Lots of Russian(speakers) got fucked over by a little thing called "COVID" only to get further fucked by a little thing called "Ukraine war".
The issue is that all this started way before either of this happened. And how would Covid impact game development? Especially a small game made by, as far as I know, 2 people. They don't need to go to the office or anything, in worst case scenario it should give them more time and motivation to work on the game, not less. Unless they work at a hospital or something.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If you at their numbers on graphtreon you'll notice a pattern. Basically, they lose supporters over a few months, then they post an update with an apology for delays, few screenshot or a meaningless game update (like this one a few days ago) - people find their game because of that update, see their recent post and subscribe. Then those people leave after a few months because lack of activity and the pattern repeats itself.

Sure, there are some sheep who keep supporting them no matter what and people who forgot about their subscription but they rely mostly on subs coming and going. It's fool-proof tactic because there always be new horny coomers to scam for a few dollars each few months.
Some people should be more carefull about the use of their money.

Reactions: BiscuitMuncher

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
For what I have seen the only outcome you can obtain with that is make the forum less pleseant.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes