3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
so almost 6 year old game, does it at least have a lot of drawn content?
It has a few good scenes, and they're VERY well drawn. It's worth checking out the current version if you're new to it, or have a look through the files - but then you must forget all about this game.

Return in 2 years, and there might be another scene. Maybe.

Reactions: ssiab74
Oct 30, 2019
Well, why would i if i didn't had any reason to suspect them to begin with ? Contrary to buying something online, i could play the whole game up to the point of the current update, it felt good enough to want more, at that moment the reviews weren't realy mentioning anything about the very slow flow of updates, so i went to support them
If the game and the reviews are good, why would i go through the trouble of reading the comments on top of that when half of the first page is memes ?
Before I give anyone my money, I'm in the habit of first actually checking what it is that I'm paying for. Patreon posts give you a date front and center; take 30 seconds to read the page and you will understand the update schedule we're dealing with here.

Sorry, I just can't muster up sympathy for someone who pledges money to a development process without taking 30 seconds to briefly skim the patreon, and then tries to act like they're a victim and they'd been mislead by the devs,scammed even!

myself, I am genuinely mystified as to what kind of person sees the work ethic on display here and decides it's something they need to be giving dollars a month to support. Cause at this point it's absurd to suggest they don't know what they're paying for. The glacial pace development is undisguised and and maintained with perfect consistency.

Hentai Dino

Jul 2, 2019
What to do when you have to "look" for Yuna? She's nowhere to be found. Is the game just not finished with that stage yet?

Oct 21, 2019
I don't think they're Ukrainian, but either way you can, if not move away from your coutnry, move at least to as west as possible, away from the battle action, to ensure your and your families safety. Again, $2k per month.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
my friends paid 9k, but it doesn't always work either, they might just not let you out
Maybe it depends from place to place where you exit country. you know, how much money those border people needs. Those Ukranians who fled into my country they payed 5k. Or, due to high demand, they later increased it to 9k. Its tragic, anyway :cry:

Reactions: didmaxym

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I don't think they're Ukrainian, but either way you can, if not move away from your coutnry, move at least to as west as possible, away from the battle action, to ensure your and your families safety. Again, $2k per month.
I don’t know who is pissing in your ears from the news agencies, but the battles is going on where it has been going on for 10 years, and no one has been living there for a long time.

Oct 21, 2019
I don’t know who is pissing in your ears from the news agencies, but the battles is going on where it has been going on for 10 years, and no one has been living there for a long time.
Living in Kharkov or Kherson is not the same as living in Lviv. That's what I meant.

Also, there are still rocket strikes and bombings. Anywhere nearby Russian border, Donetsk, Lugansk and Crimea is dangerous.

Mctrius

Apr 28, 2020
For a few months, maybe even for half a year - yes. Especially if you're from Ukraine.
It hit me hard as well, so bad that I'm on antidepressants. But I don't find any excuses for not making your job properly for $2k per month.
idk maybe it's all the death and destruction going on around him. but maybe i'm just being an ignorant american.

i'm not saying they are good devs, they were just as slow to put out content before the war. But, idk if you know this or not, but $2000 is not enough to just "up and move" easily like you seem to think it is. it's a very "i don't fully understand how the world works" comment. You have no experience with living each day not knowing if your complex is going to get bombed or not, to know that each time you leave your house you could be shot. so to say "i don't find excuses" to someone who has been caught in a war between two of the worlds 3 biggest military's is so very ignorant. his main focus is not on this game, nor should it be.

Hentai Dino

Jul 2, 2019
idk maybe it's all the death and destruction going on around him. but maybe i'm just being an ignorant american.

i'm not saying they are good devs, they were just as slow to put out content before the war. But, idk if you know this or not, but $2000 is not enough to just "up and move" easily like you seem to think it is. it's a very "i don't fully understand how the world works" comment. You have no experience with living each day not knowing if your complex is going to get bombed or not, to know that each time you leave your house you could be shot. so to say "i don't find excuses" to someone who has been caught in a war between two of the worlds 3 biggest military's is so very ignorant. his main focus is not on this game, nor should it be.
That's very very edgy and all that. But you do not need a lot of money to rent a place. You want to move to the EU? They will accept anyone just to get some extra tax money in their pockets. I also suspect she works some form of part time because 2k is not going to be much after taxes. So asuming she works a part time, that is 2k extra in the pocket. That makes 4k a month, which is far more than enough to get around. Generally speaking, you'd want a gross salary of 2.4-2.8k depending on the country. And if finding work after moving is the problem, finding a part time job in Europe is easy asf. Finding a job as a developer is even easier. There is absolutely no way that someone who has coding skills and 4k a month would struggle to move to a different country. And if she isn't working a part time, then I struggle to see how she gets round with just 2K a month in gross salary to begin with. Which would, at least in my eyes, implore her to work harder on this shit?

Furthermore, Russia is not affected by the war the way that Ukraine is. A lot of people like to pretend that Russia is as much a victim as Ukraine. It isn't. Don't get me wrong, Russians who are unlucky enough to get drafted (which won't be the dev cause she's female) have it terrible. But Russian citizens are not having their cities bombed.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes