3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
This dev got skill issue.
Nah, it's lazy issue I'd say, because fuck... I finally decided to give the game another try and Jesus Christ I will never comprehend why God decided to blueball me with a fucking perfect game that has nice art, has basically all of my biggest fetishes, with a nicely designed protagonist, no unnecessary battles, focuses mostly on scenes that don't result in instant sex... and gets updates like once a year or two.

They definitely have skill, but why... why must this game get so rare updates. I literally felt physical pain when I reached the "find Yuna" quest and I remembered the posts that said this is the end of the content.

I'd genuinely consider giving satan a rimjob if it meant the devs pick up the pace and release one full scene per month.

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
I am stuck at, run errands for Maiya quest. I have collected all the materials (brush and flower) and yet the game is not proceeding forward. Someone help me plz.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I am stuck at, run errands for Maiya quest. I have collected all the materials (brush and flower) and yet the game is not proceeding forward. Someone help me plz.
Did you collect all of the flowers? You need to defeat all of them until Era says it's enough.

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
Did you collect all of the flowers? You need to defeat all of them until Era says it's enough.
I got that cleared by checking some walkthrough video. Thanks for the reply though. But now I am stuck at university to find Yuna. Is this end of the update or am I missing something. Please help.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
game looks good, but is it very far from completion? I see the typical posts about no updates from dev
We got an update recently that was less than 10 minutes long and took well over a year to come out. The dev is just using it and their other game to rake in patreon money without working on it. What's there is good though, I suggest giving it a play through and then forgetting about it

Reactions: Ut5962 and toffles

Waaaba

Dec 13, 2018
Hey, don't be too harsh, it was not too while ago when it was 1 scene per 1,5 years. Lets encourage them and be supportive
While I agree with you an update is better than nothing and maybe they are planning to have a higher frequency of updates going forwards. But I think that they've chewed through more than enough of the figurative rope that community has given them it's completely justified that people are upset and don't believe in them and don't want to give them a inch more.

Reactions: Varik94 and Rixen

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Although EraHunter is among my favorite games, the development does take unreadonably long, imo. And then another update arrives that doesn't complete the game yet, and it happens all over again.

I recommend that they complete the game first, and then post it in its entirety. The current way isn't really helping us getting into the story, or we need to play it again from the start after each update, which is annoying as well.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
1 update per year, 12X$1800 = $21000. Great business model, wish I thought of that.
Back when they started they also had relatively frequent updates, so even though your game is ok and I support using AI by people who want to make games but can't make the CG, I wouldn't try to flex until you do what Era devs didn't and finish the game.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Back when they started they also had relatively frequent updates, so even though your game is ok and I support using AI by people who want to make games but can't make the CG, I wouldn't try to flex until you do what Era devs didn't and finish the game.
I wasn't flexing o_O, I was doing the math.

Reactions: fakeaccountZ
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes