3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I saved her when I first saw her in the basement and now she is not in the basement, there are 3 other girls on the right.
Then you may've arrived at the scene where you need to visit the open air bath. That's another location where you encounter her at some point.

When you arrived in town you received a ticket for it from a irl who was advertising there in front.

Jun 7, 2021
Then you may've arrived at the scene where you need to visit the open air bath. That's another location where you encounter her at some point.

When you arrived in town you received a ticket for it from a irl who was advertising there in front.
I had to find him when I tried to get out of the university.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Do you mean N/A?

N/A stands for Not Applicable, which in this context just means that the dev didn't populate the changelog for v0.5.5.
Well, given the dev has a history of doing absolutely the barest of bare minimum in a 6-12 month update window just to get his patreons to keep the $2000+/month gravy train active, I believe the question is: does "N/A" for a changelog mean dev has gone full cuck and is giving fans a literal no new content "update" just to advance the version number and make it seem like they're still working on it.

The answer is no, I'm sure there is 1 or 2 new pictures and 20 or so lines of writing in the 0.5.5 update. The real changelog on Patreon mentioned they had to focus a lot of the work this 10 month update cycle on updating plugins and such; game engines aging out are a real problem when you take decades to produce a game. Fear not, just keep those dollars coming and the bread crumbs will keep dropping for years to come.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes