3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Hey buds long time no see, not sure if I or we will be retaking the mod BUT Im drawing (or redrawing) era again, so if y'all want to add it to your game yourselves feel free to use it
Or if you want me to draw something in particular just shoot me a dm(free ofc)
WIP View attachment 3706033
Hot. Just what I needed to motivate myself to continue working on the mod project.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
where's the mod? you're not talking about the AI brynne's one right? that one started from scratch like 6 months ago and is already nearing finishing... oh wait thats naked adventure not Era...

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Will modders finish the game faster than the actual devs?
:peppaPopcorn:
At this point, it more resembles a contest at who can be slower about it. :HideThePain: But oh well, it could be worse. There were several years when there were neither the official devs nor modders on deck, better have both be slow than to have nothing moving at all.

Reactions: Seaweed salad
Oct 21, 2019
At this point, it more resembles a contest at who can be slower about it. :HideThePain: But oh well, it could be worse. There were several years when there were neither the official devs nor modders on deck, better have both be slow than to have nothing moving at all.
Yay, turtle races

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
the difference is that modders working on this shit dont get paid lmao, devs are absolutely milking the game

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes