Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 792 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 788 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,188 42.6%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 441 15.8%

• Total voters

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
In my opinion, the realism with the girls is the best part of the game.
In many games, the protagonist can fuck anyone just because he's the protagonist, and the girls simply don't care what the protagonist does.
In this game every choice really affects how the girl look at the protagonist, and the system of the score reminds you how. And if you go up with a girl, you go down with others, you can't be "everyone's idle".
There is no NTR, for the reasons written in other posts (if you follow a girl, it's normal that other girls fuck who they want), there's little voyeurism and only with one girl (and it's normal, in the game you are a group of four, and two of this four are a couple), no harem (only a hint of a possible future threesome), and you can choose if you want romance or lust with your love interest.
For this reason, I have three playthroughs, because it's fun to see every different path, one for every girl.
Obviously, the realism is NOT for the main storyline, but the main storyline is funny because itìs like an Indiana Jones movie, or a Stargate season.
Well, as far as I can tell from your answer, this game is not for me. Because after going through the story with 1 girl , for me others will not be interesting as LI (knowing how they behaved in other situations and who fucked them), which means there is no point in replayability. (well, the plot will be common for all girls, with amendments for 1 girl, as I understood). And getting 25-40% of the content from the game is not the best prospect.
So thanks for the clarification, but I'll probably get the game back to ignore. (although usually I only ignore ntr games :unsure:)

name

Mar 8, 2017
so Nora and Rion have a threeway route, wonder if Maddie will get one too. i wouldnt be surprised if she didnt shes very possessive
looking forward to the pool party next update! it should be fun and action packed, though that Amir guy better keep his eyes on the road lol
i enjoyed the update a lot, keep up the good work

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
0.4.5 and 0.5 have no new content for Maddy Route right?
Same last scene as 0.4 .. thanks for playing.
What should be new?
There's a lot of background story for Maddie route. A lot of doubts about her past will be more clear in 5.0. As a translator and modder, I've seen and played every text/route for proofreading, so I can assure you that it has a really cool content about maddie :D

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Trikus

May 31, 2020
In my opinion, the realism with the girls is the best part of the game.
In many games, the protagonist can fuck anyone just because he's the protagonist, and the girls simply don't care what the protagonist does.
In this game every choice really affects how the girl look at the protagonist, and the system of the score reminds you how. And if you go up with a girl, you go down with others, you can't be "everyone's idle".
There is no NTR, for the reasons written in other posts (if you follow a girl, it's normal that other girls fuck who they want), there's little voyeurism and only with one girl (and it's normal, in the game you are a group of four, and two of this four are a couple), no harem (only a hint of a possible future threesome), and you can choose if you want romance or lust with your love interest.
For this reason, I have three playthroughs, because it's fun to see every different path, one for every girl.
Obviously, the realism is NOT for the main storyline, but the main storyline is funny because itìs like an Indiana Jones movie, or a Stargate season.
Yeah, this game actually seems to treat the female characters as real characters, not just a collection of Fleshlights the MC has access too. If you make a decision that favours one, and disappoints the other, of course your stats should reflect that. BTW, I have 4 playthroughs, not 3. Rion has the Love and Lust path. It changes who does what in the back of the truck. Though, that might change to 5 saves if the Rion/Nora threesome is explored or not explored based on what you tell Rion.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
GleenXstudio I wanted to point out an error I found while testing paths. If you accuse Nora of cutting her ribbon on the night of Day 2 you get a rollback error: "day2_night_nora_menu". That menu doesn't exist. Looking at the script, I think it should be "day2_night_girl_menu", which is how the other options for that night go.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
GleenXstudio I wanted to point out an error I found while testing paths. If you accuse Nora of cutting her ribbon on the night of Day 2 you get a rollback error: "day2_night_nora_menu". That menu doesn't exist. Looking at the script, I think it should be "day2_night_girl_menu", which is how the other options for that night go.
Thanks, you're right. Well spotted o_O.
I just corrected it now, for the next release it will be fine. (y)
In the meanwhile, until the next release, guys don't be mean to Nora :LOL:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Thanks, you're right. Well spotted o_O.
I just corrected it now, for the next release it will be fine. (y)
In the meanwhile, until the next release, guys don't be mean to Nora :LOL:
I was only being mean to see if there was a dialogue change when in the truck with her. I could never be mean to Nora on purpose.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Speaking about paths and points with girls, I'm thinking of making available the real-time stats with girls.
At first, I wanted to make the players work a little and use their intuition but seems like the majority prefers to not be in the dark. Also, as the game is getting a bit complicated in terms of paths, it will be easier to find its way with this feature.

There are 4 main paths/endings: Rion, Nora, Maddie, and the 4th one ^^

For each main path, there are romance or lust approaches that will affect how you get intimate with the LI.
With romance, you learn more about the girl's story and have a deeper relationship.
With lust, you learn more about her...body and have a deeper...fuck??

Regarding the live stats with girls
The idea is to toggle a little window when you click on the heart at the top right corner (that heart will be always there).
Example below :

Stats toggle ON.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Speaking about paths and points with girls, I'm thinking of making available the real-time stats with girls.
At first, I wanted to make the player work a little and use their intuition but seems like the majority prefer to not be in the dark. Also, as the game is getting a bit complicated in terms of paths, it will be easier to find its way with this I think.

For each main path, there are romance or lust approaches that will affect how you get intimate with the LI.
With romance, you learn more about the girl's story and have a deeper relationship.

The idea is to toggle a little window when you click on the heart at the top right corner (that heart will be always there).
Example below :

View attachment 1208853

What do you think?
Looks good, but perhaps instead of the heart you can use the ruby, since it is linked to the sexy stuff.

Apr 27, 2021
I guess the idea of the "live stats" is very good.
If one wants to play by his own intuition, he doesn't click, if one prefers to know if he's doing the better choices for his own favourite path, he clicks.
It's a win-win idea.
The fourth hinted path attracts me, I hope it can have to do with the main storyline, 'cause it's the most unique and original part of the game.

name

Mar 8, 2017
At first, I wanted to make the players work a little and use their intuition but seems like the majority prefers to not be in the dark. Also, as the game is getting a bit complicated in terms of paths, it will be easier to find its way with this feature.

Example below :

View attachment 1208853

What do you think?
if it makes it easier for you and everybody then sure. i dont mind it personally

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes