ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I kinda feels bad that TW practically end up hijacking K, but I feels even worse when I realized that I couldn't go back to K
after played TW, which is a shame since K system are much clearer and easier to work out compare to TW Mariana trench level.
EraTohoK command system work really well with multiple people due to degeneracy nature of the game but in exchange the intimacy and immersive part were basically neutered. The dealbreaker part for me was the fact that event in K usually make me goes 'who TF are you?' when I read it and since those kind of events were a majority part of the game I can't simply ignore it and turn it all off either.
I think they scratch separate itches. The other K games I have played feel so lacking compared to Toho.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I kinda feels bad that TW practically hijacking K, but I feels even worse when I realized that I couldn't go back to K after played TW, which is a shame since K system are much clearer and easier to work out compare to TW Mariana trench level.

EraTohoK command system work really well with multiple people due to degeneracy nature of the game but in exchange the intimacy and immersive part were basically neutered. The dealbreaker part for me was the fact that event in K usually make me goes 'who TF are you?' when I read it. Since those kind of events were a majority part of the game I can't simply ignore it and turn it all off either.

You could even said K exchange all form of story integrity for absolute degeneracy. Not a bad trade actually, but still...
EraTW is more on dating sim like what the site says.
ToHok is more on total war. :KEK:

Tohok has more options than TW in seggs though.
And TW is A LOT easier to play.

The "endings" thing in tohok is a turn-off for me though.
At the same time, Idk wtf any icon does, All I'm doing is spam recruiting soldiers while me and the main army just wage war to all neighboring regions.
They defend, I take over~~~

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I kinda feels bad that TW practically hijacking K, but I feels even worse when I realized that I couldn't go back to K after played TW, which is a shame since K system are much clearer and easier to work out compare to TW Mariana trench level.

EraTohoK command system work really well with multiple people due to degeneracy nature of the game but in exchange the intimacy and immersive part were basically neutered. The dealbreaker part for me was the fact that event in K usually make me goes 'who TF are you?' when I read it. Since those kind of events were a majority part of the game I can't simply ignore it and turn it all off either.

You could even said K exchange all form of story integrity for absolute degeneracy. Not a bad trade actually, but still...
Definitely a skill issue on my part. I can't understand the mechanics on TohoK at all. In TW, you get an infinite days to do whatever, but in TohoK, you fuck up and it's like "Her mind broke? Already!? Shit, I guess I have to give up on seduction."

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
EraTohok:
Okay, I've tried being nice to everyone but it seems that goody two-shoes route is never going to achieve peace...

It's time to bring back my man Larston again.
The man who screwed everyone til' they're minds are broken and it's time for the villain to awaken again.

You f-ers keep getting released why I beat yo asses, and y'all decided to execute my friends.
The nice guy is dead, it's time for some EXECUTIONS.
Starting with you, wakasagihime.
Time for some SUSHI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Definitely a skill issue on my part. I can't understand the mechanics on TohoK at all. In TW, you get an infinite days to do whatever, but in TohoK, you fuck up and it's like "Her mind broke? Already!? Shit, I guess I have to give up on seduction."
For me it less about 'winning' and more about understanding.
In it current state TW was like stranding in pitch black ocean, while K was like stranding in jungle but with a compass.

The point is even if you wasn't sure what to do to get some specific thing, you or some other people still have some general idea on what to do in K since system and goal were more straightforward, while TW have too many hidden mechanic that no one fully understand. This combined with the fact that player usually have more complicate goal in TW often turn playing TW into hunting for Cryptids.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I love about Tohok is that I can make one faction stronger then quit working for them and join the weakest faction.
Just so I can screw with my former allies. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It's so good.

The fighting won't end, I'll just keep prolonging it!!!

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
What I love about Tohok is that I can make one faction stronger then quit working for them and join the weakest faction.
Just so I can screw with my former allies. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It's so good.

The fighting won't end, I'll just keep prolonging it!!!
I played the economical center of the war and it was great. Had a massive economy and tons of wealth to the point I auto sent money to everyone. I love seeing all relationships at 1500. No one even touched me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I played the economical center of the war and it was great. Had a massive economy and tons of wealth to the point I auto sent money to everyone. I love seeing all relationships at 1500. No one even touched me.
I went more on the command and conquer side.
The f-ing economy is so easily exploited.

Especially the "rates" on how we can exchange currency to troops.
Intentionally bankrupt the treasury so it turns to 1:1 rates and then use your millions to create 10k+ soldiers out of thin air then watch as your officers wreck everything in their path.
WORKING AS INTENDED.

Bonus:
After 162 days / turns.
I've finally won!!!
Morality doesn't pay and the socio MC wins again.

Last edited:

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
The way I play this game is full cheats, make my one city impregnable while I impregnate (hah, see what I did) girls everyday.

Guess I play sex dungeon sim.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The way I play this game is full cheats, make my one city impregnable while I impregnate (hah, see what I did) girls everyday.

Guess I play sex dungeon sim.
Ngl, I just bench all my officers in captured towns and fill 'em with garrison as my one-man army MC clears through.
I didn't even know this game has cheats.
My grind paid off and I just bought all the most broken skills which are the ones usually best when alone in a squad and more than 30.0 chance. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Ngl, I just bench all my officers in captured towns and fill 'em with garrison as my one-man army MC clears through.
I didn't even know this game has cheats.
My grind paid off and I just bought all the most broken skills which are the ones usually best when alone in a squad and more than 30.0 chance. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Oh yeah, I should've told you. Glad you're having fun though. You've been playing quite a while now. Once you get tired of playing normally you can kill your dopamine centers with cheats. You access both cheats in tohok and eraTW the same way, go to options and click on the 2 stars.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh yeah, I should've told you. Glad you're having fun though. You've been playing quite a while now. Once you get tired of playing normally you can kill your dopamine centers with cheats. You access both cheats in tohok and eraTW the same way, go to options and click on the 2 stars.
Nah, playing with cheats kills even more dopamine.
It's only fun at the start of cheating.

Learned that the hard way.

Now I appreciate eraTW even more 'cause I like to think of it as after TOHOK events or maybe it's just where my MC gets isekai'd after he gets executed in Tohok. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Nah, playing with cheats kills even more dopamine.
It's only fun at the start of cheating.

Learned that the hard way.

Now I appreciate eraTW even more 'cause I like to think of it as after TOHOK events or maybe it's just where my MC gets isekai'd after he gets executed in Tohok. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I'm different I guess. I wouldn't return as often if not for the cheats. LOL

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Eratw:

I want to do the pump and dump on one of the girls (and leaving a bun in the oven), is there anyone with unique dialogue or events if that happen to them?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eratw:

I want to do the pump and dump on one of the girls (and leaving a bun in the oven), is there anyone with unique dialogue or events if that happen to them?
Marisa.
She has a whole unique event package for it.

eratohok:
Idk if this is the most broken build for one-man army but hey as long as I win w/o relying on anyone.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Seamonkey

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Is the "Marisa room filled with diagram on how to get herself pregnant" a normal event or am I screwed?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes