• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
I've played some EraK before, but never checked out EraTW. Got a few questions:
  • For both, is there an up to date list or similar I can check for what has and hasn't been translated? I imagine not but figured I might as well check.
  • For EraTW, is it a male protagonist or ambiguous or what? Would prefer to play as futa, but not a big deal.
  • Is there a recommended version of EraTW, or should I just grab whichever has the latest release?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've played some EraK before, but never checked out EraTW. Got a few questions:
  • For both, is there an up to date list or similar I can check for what has and hasn't been translated? I imagine not but figured I might as well check.
  • For EraTW, is it a male protagonist or ambiguous or what? Would prefer to play as futa, but not a big deal.
  • Is there a recommended version of EraTW, or should I just grab whichever has the latest release?
The in-game characters have their own percentages on how much is translated or not iirc.
You can be male / fem or even herm protag.
AnonTW is what I'm playing on since it's the most stable one.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Cool, thanks for the answers. AnonTW was the one I was looking at from the erawiki so guess I'll grab that one too.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
The in-game characters have their own percentages on how much is translated or not iirc.
You can be male / fem or even herm protag.
AnonTW is what I'm playing on since it's the most stable one.
While I am setting this up, I thought to ask: is there any difference in translated content between MC genders? I don't expect too much reactivity but I figure at least for having dick vs not having dick there might be differences for sex scenes?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
While I am setting this up, I thought to ask: is there any difference in translated content between MC genders? I don't expect too much reactivity but I figure at least for having dick vs not having dick there might be differences for sex scenes?
Nah there ain't but yeah you do seggs scenes differentlty.
Hell, you can even turn some of 'em to futas.

Reactions: Lolnoder

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Sorry to spam questions but 2 more for TW:
  • Is there a way to keep the font from cutting off on the bottom line? Any characters like y, g get cut off for me.
  • How do you speed up text display? I can't find this either in-game or in the window settings menu. Maybe the option name is weird, or I just missed it. Waiting for the text to scroll across the screen is very tedious for the tutorial especially.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry to spam questions but 2 more for TW:
  • Is there a way to keep the font from cutting off on the bottom line? Any characters like y, g get cut off for me.
  • How do you speed up text display? I can't find this either in-game or in the window settings menu. Maybe the option name is weird, or I just missed it. Waiting for the text to scroll across the screen is very tedious for the tutorial especially.
Wdym cutting off on the bottom line? Show meh a screenshot.

You can skip by pressing RMB or some characters have their own gimmick to the game's text speed for some reason...
*Laughs in Reisen during her cooming scenes.*

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Wdym cutting off on the bottom line? Show meh a screenshot.

You can skip by pressing RMB.
See screenshot:
Untitled.png

I changed font and font-size because the OG is terrible to read. I tried a few other common fonts and they had the same issue, didn't go back and see if the default font has it though.

Pressing RMB doesn't seem to do anything.
E: Seems issue with text speed might be only on the tutorial? Would be nice if so, although it might be the part of the game that needs it the most.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
See screenshot:
View attachment 3562611

I changed font and font-size because the OG is terrible to read. I tried a few other common fonts and they had the same issue, didn't go back and see if the default font has it though.

E: Seems issue with text speed might be only on the tutorial? Would be nice if so, although it might be the part of the game that needs it the most.
Huh, I never noticed or maybe I just didn't mind it that much.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
See screenshot:
View attachment 3562611

Yup, tutorial text speed was slow but other than that I don't recall any unskippable text issue, in fact, it usually skip way too much text. If I remember correctly you can adjust tutorial text speed by asking Doremy in tutorial, but I also remeber that it didn't really help all that much.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
EraTW:
Well dam-, I guess this must be the hourai event?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BONUS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! No shortcut! But seriously, doesn't it weird that Kaguya barely have any positive events with Mokou?
On other hand Eiki interaction cover almost anything I can think of. It worth living there just to see all these events alone.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey! No shortcut! But seriously, doesn't it weird that Kaguya barely have any positive events with Mokou?
On other hand Eiki interaction cover almost anything I can think of. It worth living there just to see all these events alone.
Idk anything about touhou at all so I can't tell if it's weird when x doesn't have x events over x character.
And yeah, there's a lot of Eiki events.

Those mfs are lying when they said Tewi has more than Eiki.
Tewi is on her 3rd bunny and I still see nothing new.
Would've been fine if there are some drastic changes to the bust like Eiki's preg version or even better, Nue's.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Idk anything about touhou at all so I can't tell if it's weird when x doesn't have x events over x character.
And yeah, there's a lot of Eiki events.
It's funny how Parsee and Eiki are two with the most events.
Also the maximum children per character is 10. Unless you play the newest JP version where it's 30.
Have fun

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
This is for EratohoTW, after you gain hate marks, is there any way to remove them or not?
Use cake for Lvl 1 (buy on mail). Burn 10 of your collection per level otherwise. Or you can try your luck and date them till it's gone.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes