Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The list says it can be found in the Garden of the Sun (Bamboo Forest of the Lost) in spring as a high grade mat. Don't know if spring only.
Bless ye' for this info.
Now my holy crusade by splurging them with holy semen is even more optimized.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Bless ye' for this info.
Now my holy crusade by splurging them with holy semen is even more optimized.
While I to would love to become the greatest baker in Genyoksyo but... I couldn't touch a couple of the ladies while man-slutting around.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
While I to would love to become the greatest baker in Genyoksyo but... I couldn't touch a couple of the ladies while man-slutting around.
Just like how the greatest baker once did...
We star by making cream puffs then later on, we'll keep making creampies.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Reimu's probably the one collecting. :KEK:

Bonus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hilariously, I don't even try to knock girls up in my 2nd playthrough. I just irresponsibly nut inside anyone willing to accept it. Incidentally, I got like 3 or 4 girls pregnant in a week because I thought to myself "without thick semen and dangerous/ovulating days, it should probably be fine.

Spoiler alert: It was not fine. Even though 2/4 were on their safe days.
By the time Yuuka (Not Safe) realized she was pregnant with my second kid, I was thinking how awkward it would be for Moukou (???) and Mystia (Safe) to have their bellies grow at around the same time too. It would have been immediately obvious who the father was. And then Tewi (Safe) got pregnant too.
Have I reflected on my actions around the Bamboo Grove? No, no I have not.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr95

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Hilariously, I don't even try to knock girls up in my 2nd playthrough. I just irresponsibly nut inside anyone willing to accept it. Incidentally, I got like 3 or 4 girls pregnant in a week because I thought to myself "without thick semen and dangerous/ovulating days, it should probably be fine.

Spoiler alert: It was not fine. Even though 2/4 were on their safe days.
By the time Yuuka (Not Safe) realized she was pregnant with my second kid, I was thinking how awkward it would be for Moukou (???) and Mystia (Safe) to have their bellies grow at around the same time too. It would have been immediately obvious who the father was. And then Tewi (Safe) got pregnant too.
Have I reflected on my actions around the Bamboo Grove? No, no I have not.
How lucky are you to get Mokou?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How lucky are you to get Mokou?
Not that lucky, since I got the trait from impregnating Kaguya first. Which, by the way, was also an accidental pregnancy. But to be fair, I recklessly nutted into her for like half an in-game year. Ironically, I had been avoiding nutting in people without giving them the pill first, aside from Yuuka, at the time and assumed that with my generally shit luck, the chance might as well been 0 with a Hourai since I can't even see her cycle. Evidently, I was very much mistaken.

Why wasn't I dispensing contraceptives after that? Well buying pills was tedious and being a farmer (in that game version) made me a literal millionaire. Child support was the least of my worry.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The only way I'm making money in eraTW is literally from the sake bug.
I just wait for the thing to be complete and spam sell them at hooman village for increased rates.

I need more characters with drastic changes to their busts after pregnancy like Nue's!!!

Bonus:

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Okay, my respect for Momoyo just when up a bunch. That was the second best presex leadup I've read. "I know you ain't a doctor, but I got something I'd like you to take at. See, whenever I'm around you, fluid starts tricklin' down my thighs... Here, let me show you."

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The only way I'm making money in eraTW is literally from the sake bug.
I just wait for the thing to be complete and spam sell them at hooman village for increased rates.

I need more characters with drastic changes to their busts after pregnancy like Nue's!!!

Bonus:
I mean, if you want to play the very long game, just sell Brandy XO. Shit so precious I get near 50k a bottle

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a guide anywhere for the symbols? I've read the in-game help, but it doesn't really tell you what they are.

Like What do the circles in the character list mean? Why are some red, some blue, some grey? What do the stars mean? What do the asterisks mean? Edit: Okay, I found that the asterisks mean special events, still not sure about the circle, stars and the number beside the stars.

Also, I've seen people talk about "TW". Is that Eratoho The World? Where can I download it?

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a guide anywhere for the symbols? I've read the in-game help, but it doesn't really tell you what they are.

Like What do the circles in the character list mean? Why are some red, some blue, some grey? What do the stars mean? What do the asterisks mean? Edit: Okay, I found that the asterisks mean special events, still not sure about the circle, stars and the number beside the stars.

Also, I've seen people talk about "TW". Is that Eratoho The World? Where can I download it?
The circles are factions, blue is yours, red is allies and grey is wanderer. The circle with a dot in it is ovulation.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay, time to play Tohok!!!
I'm gon' rp as the same character in eraTW except my man got isekai'd to this timeline after sleeping with everyone and everyone just decided to off him.

And as usual, I've no idea wtf I'm doing so all I'm doing everyday is just training my combat stats... :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You pos Reimu.
I'm already underpaid working for you, now you want donations?!

Combat pov:
I...I don't understand sh-t...

Bonus:
Gah daym, I should've played Tohok earlier...
Playing not as a ruler but an officer is even better 'cause f- responsibility, I'm just gon' be a merc!!!

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I kinda feels bad that TW practically hijacking K, but I feels even worse when I realized that I couldn't go back to K after played TW, which is a shame since K system are much clearer and easier to work out compare to TW Mariana trench level.

EraTohoK command system work really well with multiple people due to degeneracy nature of the game but in exchange the intimacy and immersive part were basically neutered. The dealbreaker part for me was the fact that event in K usually make me goes 'who TF are you?' when I read it. Since those kind of events were a majority part of the game I can't simply ignore it and turn it all off either.

You could even said K exchange all form of story integrity for absolute degeneracy. Not a bad trade actually, but still...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes