Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's Touhou. Everything is possible.
Jokes aside, either her power or some sort of bug.
I've never fought someone in danmaku where they make a clone of us.
This is from me who fought everyone I saw back then til' I reached the 100 folks fought.

Still can't beat Hecatia and the other one.
At this point, I'm considering using King Crimson to cheat my way to victory.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I've never fought someone in danmaku where they make a clone of us.
This is from me who fought everyone I saw back then til' I reached the 100 folks fought.

Still can't beat Hecatia and the other one.
At this point, I'm considering using King Crimson to cheat my way to victory.
Be an American. Use power ups and all that. Also take the {Full Power} buff from defeating 75 enemies.

Side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Be an American. Use power ups and all that. Also take the {Full Power} buff from defeating 75 enemies.

Side note:
Brudder i have all combat feats aside from the last one that I need to beat hecatia and the other with.

I thought they'd have a unique reaction dialogues if I romanced one or the other but no.
I even tried to confess to one then sleep with the other and no new unique dialogues were made...

I was readying myself to get beaten up by these two but nah, they cool with it.

Side note:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Brudder i have all combat feats aside from the last one that I need to beat hecatia and the other with.

I thought they'd have a unique reaction dialogues if I romanced one or the other but no.
I even tried to confess to one then sleep with the other and no new unique dialogues were made...

I was readying myself to get beaten up by these two but nah, they cool with it.

Side note:
Then use the ol' reliable.
Doping soup + Bewitching bait (Yukari recipe I think) + evade + pray to RNG

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The other fox girl, the smaller one, goes mental during the winter, which is supposed to be how foxes actually act.
Can confirm... forever hear the horny cunts squawing booty calls in the middle of the bastard night during winter.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can confirm... forever hear the horny cunts squawing booty calls in the middle of the bastard night during winter.
I need to know who that is.
I didn't grind energy and stamina just to lose to a seggs battle with a horny youkai.

"If thou hasn't screwed a lady til' they faint, you ain't a real man."

Edit:

Y'know, this is pretty dark on its own. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually knocked up all the races except the undead ones, the doll and Kaguya. Meiling is considered a youkai so I got that right away. Then I got Reimu at some point, and it was actually Suika I knocked up because I wasn't making much progress with the other one.

Jan 10, 2021
Nope, I've never translated any dialogues.
I just woo them if my neuron activates and my coomer brain starts again.

Plz share translations 'cause I am missing out on so many dialogues since I can't understand sh-.
Just use Translator Aggregator, it translates in real time, its MTL but it works fine.

C'mon, you are missing the Hatate's absurdly extensive content and Tsukasa's slutty-milf-from-the-get-go storyline :KEK:

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, the danmaku request kinda glitched. It was supposed to be against Chimata. There was somehow two "challenge" entries in the town meeting spot which resulted in the weird fight.

I am a little disappointed that I couldn't push down myself though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just use Translator Aggregator, it translates in real time, its MTL but it works fine.

C'mon, you are missing the Hatate's absurdly extensive content and Tsukasa's slutty-milf-from-the-get-go storyline :KEK:
Tsukasa is that one with the incest daughter right?
Idk how to use translator aggregator thing.
My IQ is lower than room temperature.

Jan 10, 2021
Well then, time to see what Rumia is actually saying while getting screwed.

ED:
It dun' work brudder.
Well that's unfortunate. :KEK:

You could use another translator, change the ATLAS for DeepL or something else in configuration.

It is also worth to mention that it only translates up to 500 characters, so you can't skip dialogue cuz the Menu lines will override it, yeah, it's shitty in that regard. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well that's unfortunate. :KEK:

You could use another translator, change the ATLAS for DeepL or something else in configuration.

It is also worth to mention that it only translates up to 500 characters, so you can't skip dialogue cuz the Menu lines will override it, yeah, it's shitty in that regard. :KEK:
God demmet.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Well then, time to see what Rumia is actually saying while getting screwed.

ED:
It dun' work brudder.
...You know, a moment like this really amaze me how far we have came.

Convoluted and complicated system with cluttered interface, weird branch development, ton of hidden mechanic that no one
seem to fully understand and to make it worst; a text based game with a lot of content behind untranslated text.
Despite all that, a lot of people are still putting in effort to improve it, and it kinda work out I guess? Well, to some extent.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
...You know, a moment like this really amaze me how far we have came.

Convoluted and complicated system with cluttered interface, weird branch development, ton of hidden mechanic that no one
seem to fully understand and to make it worst; a text based game with a lot of content behind untranslated text.
Despite all that, a lot of people are still putting in effort to improve it, and it kinda work out I guess? Well, to some extent.
Bless translators.
Now if only they actually 100% translate in one character's instead of putting 100% while also at the same time still have untranslated text.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes