joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
EDIT: I didn't know races actually provided unique dialogue or anything like that as the PC.
Its incredibly rare that anything acknowledges race. I think Marisa reacts to Hourai-ification if you're lovers(Maybe even if you're not?). I'm struggling to think of any other race reaction. A few react to you being a child.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Its incredibly rare that anything acknowledges race. I think Marisa reacts to Hourai-ification if you're lovers(Maybe even if you're not?). I'm struggling to think of any other race reaction. A few react to you being a child.
Parsee's lines where the topic relates to the player being Human have variations that will acknowledge if you're any form of Youkai instead. Also from glancing at her files I know that Tewi will specifically acknowledge the player being a Youkai Rabbit, but since I only really glanced at them I don't know if she has dialogue for other forms of Youkai.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think you need to get the potion from Kaguya yandere event.
Also extra race only give unique dialogue on several characters + no need Oxygen Mask for mining
She's b-tching about me not seeing her for a month now so I wonder if I'm doing the correct route. :KEK:
I need that yandere Kaguya event!!!

ED:

EraTW:
Found a bug when having seggs outside while hiding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I actually did encounter a bug at one point while having sex with Mokou which let me use any item I wanted and not just the ones you're usually limited to during sex. I proceeded to use said bug to have non-stop sex with Mokou for like a week straight in game.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I actually did encounter a bug at one point while having sex with Mokou which let me use any item I wanted and not just the ones you're usually limited to during sex. I proceeded to use said bug to have non-stop sex with Mokou for like a week straight in game.
But did you fill the egg tho?

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Again, having multiple creator can lead to disjoint writing mess like this. Marisa and Reimu have events that specifically react to you and Kaguya (and Eirin too I guess...) after yandere events, but outside of this events specific events Hourai race doesn't really change anything important, not even a single mention from Mokou (Poor Mokou).
Thing would get much better if character with specific mechanic like Kaguya, Eirin and Satori have more flesh out and interconnecting events. Oh well...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
EraTW
Someone plz tell me how to speedrun yandere event legitimately.
I NEED to see 'em go crazy.

There's no villain in this touhou game so I've decided to make it so that I am the villain by pumping everyone full and sticking to no one~~~
Pump THEN dump, shoot the load, sprint to the next region.

Side note:
I didn't know Eiki is classified as divine spirit since it only took her 30 prayers for pregnancy.
And it's also disappointing that Remilia didn't count for the 5th race...
One more race for almighty perk!!!

Again, having multiple creator can lead to disjoint writing mess like this. Marisa and Reimu have events that specifically react to you and Kaguya (and Eirin too I guess...) after yandere events, but outside of this events specific events Hourai race doesn't really change anything important, not even a single mention from Mokou (Poor Mokou).
Thing would get much better if character with specific mechanic like Kaguya, Eirin and Satori have more flesh out and interconnecting events. Oh well...
Brudder the only thing we're getting from Satori is more of those body arts. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
What stats do you need to start earning favor with some of the harder 2hous? I'm EX knowledge and S speech but still getting negative favor on any interactions with Mokou, Tojiko, Yorihime, and Junko.

Is there some sort of breakpoint or parameter required? These ladies are so hard to woo.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
What stats do you need to start earning favor with some of the harder 2hous? I'm EX knowledge and S speech but still getting negative favor on any interactions with Mokou, Tojiko, Yorihime, and Junko.

Is there some sort of breakpoint or parameter required? These ladies are so hard to woo.
I just complete their request (if available), give good food and sometimes do danmaku match. At certain point (Intimacy 5?) you'll start getting positive favors

Reactions: ampnaman

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Dates are usually the ones that increases it best at early stages but nothing beats SEGGS.
Go to one location, buy souvenir and spam skinship or smth since it has no limits.
I usually do that til' they're on Overdrive!!! :KEK:

Reactions: ampnaman

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I've been spamming requests but they still hate my guts. Guess Imma try all sorts of activities to entertain these girls.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I've been spamming requests but they still hate my guts. Guess Imma try all sorts of activities to entertain these girls.
The best request for favors is the one with
"Answer x character's question."
Gives like 50 trust and 30 favor for free.

EDIT:
EraTW

Souvenir shop bug?
If you choose one and go back, the entire score changes.
Now I can abuse this to save time instead of pressing "browse" and waste 10 minutes each time.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

I think raising Reliability helps with increasing favor. I wooed Mokou by eating meals with her, serving tea to her (while other girls were around), cleaning in front of her, foraging with her, taking part in activities with her, etc. I think serving alcohol also helps put her in a positive mood, which will also make her more receptive. Completing tasks generally raises mood too.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think raising Reliability helps with increasing favor. I wooed Mokou by eating meals with her, serving tea to her (while other girls were around), cleaning in front of her, foraging with her, taking part in activities with her, etc. I think serving alcohol also helps put her in a positive mood, which will also make her more receptive. Completing tasks generally raises mood too.
Are there more characters with preg busts like Eiki?
I wanna know who else has that since their art changes when preg or non-preg instead of just the usual belly caress.

Bonus:

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus
Jan 10, 2021
Are there more characters with preg busts like Eiki?
I wanna know who else has that since their art changes when preg or non-preg instead of just the usual belly caress.

Bonus:
Hard to say, most have alternate image sets so you would need to switch them to be sure, that being said, I think it would be easier to just look around the resources folder, where busts are held.

At first glance, Hatate, Koakuma and Daiyousei seems to have them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hard to say, most have alternate image sets so you would need to switch them to be sure, that being said, I think it would be easier to just look around the resources folder, where busts are held.

At first glance, Hatate, Koakuma and Daiyousei seems to have them.
Huh, I didn't expect Daiyousei of all people.
Well, looks like it's time for the NTR route.

Impreg Cirno in front of 'er then Daiyousei next.
Yes yes, good plan.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Anyone know how Commands fro player action actually work in TW? Specifically command that involve dirt system.
Some command like kiss are unusable in some situation despite passing the check, while command like rimjobs are gone entirely. Sure, Ignore flith traits work but that was a nuclear option.
Are there any other way to train player character to unlock these command naturally?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes