Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone know what causes the characters to have the wrong sprites in AnonTW? I'm pretty sure that's why my game often crashes with this "SPRITECREATE: Specified out of range of image file" error and it's been annoying the shit out of me for months.

Alternatively is there any easy way to cheat achievements so I don't need to grind everything in a new game? My current save is an NG+ one done out of desperation to fix this error but I still get it so I'm thinking maybe a proper new game would fix things.
On my game it happen if I load the game while playing. So if the game RNG sucks I just shut down and restart the day and load from the save before it turns error(do it a lot).
Alternatively, just.... Install a new version?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone know what causes the characters to have the wrong sprites in AnonTW? I'm pretty sure that's why my game often crashes with this "SPRITECREATE: Specified out of range of image file" error and it's been annoying the shit out of me for months.

Alternatively is there any easy way to cheat achievements so I don't need to grind everything in a new game? My current save is an NG+ one done out of desperation to fix this error but I still get it so I'm thinking maybe a proper new game would fix things.
You know there's the preserve feature in the achievements right?
So you don't have to redo them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also made a pattern for my save files to make backups every 10 days~~~
My OG one was corrupted before too so I started this thing, currently 3 resets!!!

Bonus:
Nue acquired.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I never did let 'er do that, I just took 'er on a date, spammed reading ero books. :KEK:
Oh right, I completely forgot that was a thing. The whole seeing the parameters thing is very new to me.
Speaking of which, is the game supposed to keep moving the goalpost of # of masturbations needed to get them to lose [Ignorant], or is that because I haven't Baitsu Dasuto in like a year's worth of updates?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh right, I completely forgot that was a thing. The whole seeing the parameters thing is very new to me.
Speaking of which, is the game supposed to keep moving the goalpost of # of masturbations needed to get them to lose [Ignorant], or is that because I haven't Baitsu Dasuto in like a year's worth of updates?
Yeah, you might wanna update saves and make a backup of that old one just in case.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
BONUS:
Here's my list of peepos with most favor.
Yikes. This is worse than I thought. It seem like you actively try to break Reimu and Marisa heart after all.

It always good to keep in mind that direction for each character are heavily depend on predetermined dialogue and scripts.
Therefore, it's impossible to convince Marisa to loss her humanity. That being said, I think Marisa storyline were the most complete and most dating sim-like at the moment, so I think those who stay faithful to her will be satisfied with how her story progress.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yikes. This is worse than I thought. It seem like you actively try to break Reimu and Marisa heart after all.

It always good to keep in mind that direction for each character are heavily depend on predetermined dialogue and scripts.
Therefore, it's impossible to convince Marisa to loss her humanity. That being said, I think Marisa storyline were the most complete and most dating sim-like at the moment, so I think those who stay faithful to her will be satisfied with how her story progress.
Demmet, I knew I should've went with the sleep rape route.
Both of 'em are on the pure route.
My sociopath MC fantasies are now ruined.
"My day is immeasurable and my disappointment is ruined, my turns have tabled."

*Desk slamming noises*

Also, why is Marisa getting this treatment but Reimu still has untranslated dialogues...
Justice for Reimu!!!
But at least we can donate to her now. :KEK:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Remind me again what the different shape's of Nue's UFO do?
Specifically which one makes her nonchalant to sex and always allows raw from the get go because she thinks my pathetic human seed has no chance of conquering her superior youki womb?

" And I've seen some talk of where we can be a hourai but idk what triggers it. "
Its part of the Kagura dialog, I can't remember if its an option just from love, but basically if you keep screwing other bitches and making her jealous she'll trick you into becoming a hourai because eventually the other women will wither and die and then it'll be just the two of you left (jokes on her of course, because there will always be new women)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Remind me again what the different shape's of Nue's UFO do?
Specifically which one makes her nonchalant to sex and always allows raw from the get go because she thinks my pathetic human seed has no chance of conquering her superior youki womb?

" And I've seen some talk of where we can be a hourai but idk what triggers it. "
Its part of the Kagura dialog, I can't remember if its an option just from love, but basically if you keep screwing other bitches and making her jealous she'll trick you into becoming a hourai because eventually the other women will wither and die and then it'll be just the two of you left (jokes on her of course, because there will always be new women)
I only chose the 3rd option the swallowtail thing 'cause it's ez favor for me. :KEK:

Oh, so it's part of the yandere event chain I see~~~

Wise men once said:
"When mother fails, daughter prevails."

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ngl, I need more events like this. Add more flavor and complexity

Oh, there's a follow-up to that if you turn her even more lewd.
Heck, even Reimu drains you dry if you try and join her when caught masturbating in her room...
Lesson learned the hard way, do not join someone when you've turned 'em lewd enough.

Semen demons, both of 'em!!!

Kaguya is slowly losing it and she's asking Eirin for something, I'm guessing the hourai questline is starting.
Mission success Reisen, now pop 10 more kids this decade. Tewi too.

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
Wow, this game looks like a ransomeware back-channel.

Shame i cant even play it, anti-virus software prevents it from launching.

Last edited:

TheFutaEnjoyer

Dec 27, 2020
Does anyone know how the heck i bet my virginity against Yuuka? I've tried making both her and the PC male, female, futa, giving her all the traits i thought might matter (like perverted, liberated, shameless, whatever), without yearning, with it, with love, the option is always greyed out. The most i've gotten is the mouth rape if she's futa.
At this point i already have her favor at ex in my actual save, but i wanna read the event.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
At what point is best to Baitsa*Dasuto (NG+)?
I usually use that when I want to change the race of my MC and see if there's any unique reactions.
But I've discovered recently that if you rewind back and try to romance Parsee again, you trigger a unique event~~~

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I usually use that when I want to change the race of my MC and see if there's any unique reactions.
But I've discovered recently that if you rewind back and try to romance Parsee again, you trigger a unique event~~~
Also, some characters introduction dialogue will have some minor change on NG+ run (like Yukari and Satori) but it doesn't result in any new events chain or change in character progression in anyway.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
BTW guys shouldn't we have a thread specifically for ERATW? I felt like it should have a bigger fanbase than K

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also, some characters introduction dialogue will have some minor change on NG+ run (like Yukari and Satori) but it doesn't result in any new events chain or change in character progression in anyway.
Ngl, I still haven't tried those two yet.
Since both of 'em have untranslated dialogues.

The Satori body ASCII text is funny though. :KEK:

Rub1c0n

Jul 28, 2023
I've been attempting to add a custom portraits so I can add in some of my OCs to the game, but even despite following the instructions in the txt file it seems to not be working. I've attached screencaps of all the stuff I'm doing and the result I'm getting if it helps, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong and the error log is hardly very informative... I can confirm that c10.png is 180x180 pixels and a .png format

1711498403834.png
1711498429528.png
1711498437359.png

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
I've been attempting to add a custom portraits so I can add in some of my OCs to the game, but even despite following the instructions in the txt file it seems to not be working. I've attached screencaps of all the stuff I'm doing and the result I'm getting if it helps, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong and the error log is hardly very informative... I can confirm that c10.png is 180x180 pixels and a .png format

View attachment 3482010
View attachment 3482012
View attachment 3482013
Don't see something wrong with that tbh, mine is similar and I can just load it fine. Might be some error with the newer version though, what's the log look like?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes