Rub1c0n

Jul 28, 2023
Don't see something wrong with that tbh, mine is similar and I can just load it fine. Might be some error with the newer version though, what's the log look like?
Log file is literally just the "Processing was terminated because a problem occurred while loading the resource folder" line in the Emura image, nothing more. Hence why I said it's not particularly helpful. If it gave more information on what the problem that occurred WAS it'd be nice...

EDIT: on testing, turns out that using .webp files DOES work. It seems that .pngs are not supported at least in current updates, despite what the text file says

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Log file is literally just the "Processing was terminated because a problem occurred while loading the resource folder" line in the Emura image, nothing more. Hence why I said it's not particularly helpful. If it gave more information on what the problem that occurred WAS it'd be nice...

EDIT: on testing, turns out that using .webp files DOES work. It seems that .pngs are not supported at least in current updates, despite what the text file says
That's... interesting tbh. Checked mine and it should be the latest from the git 4 months ago, both it and the past versions I use do support png format. Don't know what might cause the error in your version if that's the case unless your source is different.

GanyuWaifu

Apr 14, 2021
For some reason, the latest update no longer results in my character increasing my vigor at night after "feeling spent". Did this change (like there being a cap on the amount you can get this way), and are there other ways to increase max vigor outside of achievements and debug options?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know how long childcare in TW lasts? Getting really annoyed with Patchouli's 50 stamina cap during it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know how long childcare in TW lasts? Getting really annoyed with Patchouli's 50 stamina cap during it.
About a year in-game. Then they walk off into the sunset as a fully grown person, somehow.
No, really. I did a whole ass double-take myself when it first happened. I wish my son Setanta the best of luck in living up to his name. Bring daddy back a Celtic warrior waifu (P.S, He's Yuuka's boy, so I expect him to be great at fighting.)

Reactions: Noone202

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
About a year in-game. Then they walk off into the sunset as a fully grown person, somehow.
No, really. I did a whole ass double-take myself when it first happened. I wish my son Setanta the best of luck in living up to his name. Bring daddy back a Celtic warrior waifu (P.S, He's Yuuka's boy, so I expect him to be great at fighting.)
Been a while but wasn't there a choice of keep as commander/release into pale yonder

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Been a while but wasn't there a choice of keep as commander/release into pale yonder
Thats TohoK. Which is admittedly a forgivable mistake given that is nominally the game which this thread is about.
The question and answer were instead dealing with how it works in TohoTW, instead.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Isn't he the guy that defeat a foreign warrior, knocked her up, and then leave?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
And the debuff last until they leave? That kinda sucks, wanted 2 kids with Patchouli but she can’t do anything with that 50 stam. It sad when she asks me on a date only for it to rain and immediately exhaust her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
EraTW:
I wanna unlock the hourai race trait and see if there's any unique dialogues but I've no idea how.

I'm trying my best to unlock yandere Kaguya by screwing people on their bed before their sleep schedule for 100% getting caught in the act but they're brushing it off as me making a joke for them.

Going for Plan B: using Tewi this time and see if it's still a joke.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Isn't he the guy that defeat a foreign warrior, knocked her up, and then leave?
Pretty much. Which seemed entirely appropriate, considering the kind of shit I got up to in that playthrough.
And the debuff last until they leave? That kinda sucks, wanted 2 kids with Patchouli but she can’t do anything with that 50 stam. It sad when she asks me on a date only for it to rain and immediately exhaust her.
I think so, but I think it also scales with their stamina. Like I've had a second child with Yuuka, who at that point had bottomless stamina from all the "training". While she couldn't fuck all night like when Setanta became independent, but she could still outlast most of the childless girls if I remember right.
Edit: I might be confusing it with her pregnancy though. Been a while.

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Pretty much. Which seemed entirely appropriate, considering the kind of shit I got up to in that playthrough.

I think so, but I think it also scales with their stamina. Like I've had a second child with Yuuka, who at that point had bottomless stamina from all the "training". While she couldn't fuck all night like when Setanta became independent, but she could still outlast most of the childless girls if I remember right.
Edit: I might be confusing it with her pregnancy though. Been a while.
It seems like day 25 of childcare is when it lightens, Patchouli went from 50 to 650 and can do things again. Funny enough my character refused to knock her up again saying “He didn’t want to add more pressure on her right not”.

Reactions: Ferghus

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
It seems like day 25 of childcare is when it lightens, Patchouli went from 50 to 650 and can do things again. Funny enough my character refused to knock her up again saying “He didn’t want to add more pressure on her right not”.
Because she's in childcare still. Try doing it after the kid leave

GanyuWaifu

Apr 14, 2021
EraTW:
I wanna unlock the hourai race trait and see if there's any unique dialogues but I've no idea how.
I couldn't select it in NG+, so I don't know how to obtain it legitimately.

However, you can probably add it onto your character with the debug menu in talents with the "Extra Race" option (with everything unlocked). If it isn't available normally, it's probably more likely to break something. I don't recommended it unless you want to test it out yourself, just to see if it makes any differences to what you want to find out.

If you don't know how to access the debug menu, just select either of the two stars in the options menu.

EDIT: I didn't know races actually provided unique dialogue or anything like that as the PC.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

However, you can probably add it onto your character with the debug menu in talents with the "Extra Race" option (with everything unlocked). If it isn't available normally, it's probably more likely to break something. I don't recommended it unless you want to test it out yourself, just to see if it makes any differences to what you want to find out.

If you don't know how to access the debug menu, just select either of the two stars in the options menu.

EDIT: I didn't know races actually provided unique dialogue or anything like that as the PC.
Nah, I'm never using cheats until I've unlocked it legitimately.
Plus it might break my save / client so that's even more of a risk.
I did change my race to "human: outsider" though to fit the probably canon and interesting intro of Sumireko after we met 'er for the first time.

Still can't beat hecatia and the other one for the last fighting achievement.
I need some tips on that too.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020

I think you need to get the potion from Kaguya yandere event.
Also extra race only give unique dialogue on several characters + no need Oxygen Mask for mining

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes