Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Look man, I am going to be honest with you here. i need that preg bust
Which one? I only have Eiki knocked so far.
Still on Yearning on Daiyousei.

EDIT:
Finally, with the power of almighty trait + only 12 prayer blessings.
Kaguya is finally knocked!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
So anyhow, a question. What's the best expression you see from the girls knowing they are preggo? Need info. Marisa is happy, Reimu is happy, Parsee is sad, Meiling is happy...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So anyhow, a question. What's the best expression you see from the girls knowing they are preggo? Need info. Marisa is happy, Reimu is happy, Parsee is sad, Meiling is happy...
Eiki is more than happy.
Nue is happy.
Akyuu is well, let's just say more than sad. :KEK:
Wriggle? More than happy.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Meiling is obsessed with the PC without being psycho. If you walk past her she'll guilt trip you by saying she'll die if you leave her alone too long, she has a rather carefree air about her, so when she bonds with you she becomes the mushy type of girlfriend. She also gives you those typical VN vanilla route responses especially if you ask for a baby. Meiling is very vanilla, but also a little clingy. Which is hilarious because my first run of the game I royally pissed her off.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know what you mean by best expression, but I'm pretty sure Yuuka, Kaguya, Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Yukari and Ran were happy. Speaking of which, holy shit characters that go into heat are fucking intense.

Reactions: Noone202

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The other fox girl, the smaller one, goes mental during the winter, which is supposed to be how foxes actually act. Get your vigor high enough and it becomes a battle of who dies first. She'll rapidly get her drive back to fuck you again. Expect to just fuck the whole day.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Momiji's bust when in heat is amazing~~~
I need to know more charactes that have those drastic changes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just pay attention to the day end results of a Pink Wind day, everyone will be masturbating anyways, someone might strike your fancy. :BootyTime:
Now on the more evil side.
I need more characters with amazing reactions when time-stopped raped as a virgin.
Marisa is one of those.

Also, we should be able to keep screwing them even if they have 0 stamina instead of teleporting to their bedrooms!!!

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Now on the more evil side.
I need more characters with amazing reactions when time-stopped raped as a virgin.
Does getting caught abusing time stop count as 'amazing'?
Because there quite a few character who punish you for abusing time-stopped power.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does getting caught abusing time stop count as 'amazing'?
Because there quite a few character who punish you for abusing time-stopped power.
I haven't gotten caught yet like them reacting while time-stopped.
And yes, that seems interesting too.

Seigan loses favor every time I time-stop but no interesting reactions from her.
Sakuya just spams knives for me which I find to be funny when I beat 'er a$$.

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
I haven't gotten caught yet like them reacting while time-stopped.
And yes, that seems interesting too.

Seigan loses favor every time I time-stop but no interesting reactions from her.
Sakuya just spams knives for me which I find to be funny when I beat 'er a$$.
Tenshi also loses favor when time-stopped even with out any evidence.
Satori already know about your power and Eirin will eventually caught and punish you
if you use time-stopped around her too much, but both were untranslated right now so it doesn't really matter.
There probably quite a few interaction that I didn't know or forgot to mention.

Suwako is the only one I know that have intricate mechanics involve time-stopped, She also have really funny dialogue when you set her to be a virgin.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tenshi also loses favor when time-stopped even with out any evidence.
Satori already know about your power and Eirin will eventually caught and punish you
if you use time-stopped around her too much, but both were untranslated right now so it doesn't really matter.
There probably quite a few interaction that I didn't know or forgot to mention.

Suwako is the only one I know that have intricate mechanics involve time-stopped, She also have really funny dialogue when you set her to be a virgin.
I can't take Satori seriously at all because of the f-ing body arts she spams in dialogue. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can't translate her dialogue because of that shit, anyone knows how to get rid of that? :KEK:
Nope, I've never translated any dialogues.
I just woo them if my neuron activates and my coomer brain starts again.

Plz share translations 'cause I am missing out on so many dialogues since I can't understand sh-.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes