VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
It's most likely just some preset events which contain NTR, the girls in TW don't have any agency of their own.

SDMprotoNTR is the only experimental version which does that.
Yeah that's the way it works for TW as I'm pretty sure that toggle was made specifically in response to Yuuma's text, I vaguely remember some of her text at the end of day section being that she was having sex with random characters before my character was her lover which she stopped doing afterwards(At least that's what the translations TL Aggregator was putting out looked to be). So I assume disabling it makes it so you only get the end turn event where she masturbates, I don't know if she even has outright NTR stuff or if it was just what I saw which wasn't really NTR so much as portraying her as sorta slutty since she completely stopped after becoming my characters lover.

Doneitall

Jun 1, 2023
Might be a weird place to ask...

Anyone happen to know of a way to get Emuera (or any other Eramaker emulator) to work on the Steam Deck? Thought about uEmuera but could only really find the android version. Tried a bunch of different things like Lutris to get it to work but just haven't been successful.

If anyone could help it'd be appreciated! If not no big deal I suppose.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've never seen this appear before, it's usually just text so this is even funnier to me. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Any advice on which races that is easier to impreg? Shrine Maiden and Youkai are easy but the rest idk
Anything else that ain't Hourai or a Deity should be same-y.
Dangerous days + Blessed food + Thick Semen should pretty much almost guarantee it.

If you don't wanna grind some favor, shove some sleeping pills in their bums while time-stopped and screw 'em while they're asleep.
They'll be preg w/o knowing who the pops is.
The wholesome sleep snuggle route

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Anything else that ain't Hourai or a Deity should be same-y.
Dangerous days + Blessed food + Thick Semen should pretty much almost guarantee it.

If you don't wanna grind some favor, shove some sleeping pills in their bums while time-stopped and screw 'em while they're asleep.
They'll be preg w/o knowing who the pops is.
The wholesome sleep snuggle route
Do they really don't know? Child support is expensive in Gensokyo and I need cash for....reasons there

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do they really don't know? Child support is expensive in Gensokyo and I need cash for....reasons there
That's the best part, as long as they don't know, there ain't no child support bills~~~
Even though we're the only dude aside from the best bro in Kourindou or whatever that place is called.

Now someone tell me where can I forage for the mats I need to craft ovulation drugs 'cause I need them for Kaguya.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Now someone tell me where can I forage for the mats I need to craft ovulation drugs 'cause I need them for Kaguya.
Hakurei Shrine. Really. Just be mindful because some mats is on different season with the others.
Or the Forest road. Or Ran's home in Sanzu river

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hakurei Shrine. Really. Just be mindful because some mats is on different season with the others.
Or the Forest road. Or Ran's home in Sanzu river
Bless you for this info.
The days of non-preg Kaguya is almost over!

Month 2 and she's still not a yandere even though I'm screwing Reisen in front of them.
I need to know more of what triggers it.

Bonus:
I am now a proud teacher.

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Bless you for this info.

Month 2 and she's still not a yandere even though I'm screwing Reisen in front of them.
You know, I originally bring up this event as a cautionary tale since I found the idea of discarding humanity
(and breaking Reimu and Marisa heart) to be depressing, but somehow, everyone seem to actively try to trigger it instead.
Oh well...

This events chain can starts once she's at love status, but requirement at love stage are much higher than lover (more than 20,000 favorability). Final stage before event are triggered require more than 90 jealousy points which increase by 4 each time you encounter her during the dates, increase by 2 or 4 points when having sex and getting discovered (depend on conditions) and increase by 10 points if you didn't meet up with her for too long.
(this one even come with specific lines when she 'explode')

Also, remember that this wasn't a stand alone event. This event were tied in with Udonge tree progress.
Jealousy point doesn't matter if Udonge events wasn't triggered off-screen before.
You can also track progress of the events chain by tracking her character profile.

That being said, I never have seen anyone trigger this events chain naturallly before so it might not even working properly.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Bless you for this info.

Bonus:
I am now a proud teacher.
What's your strat for getting her to masturbate on her own?

romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know what causes the characters to have the wrong sprites in AnonTW? I'm pretty sure that's why my game often crashes with this "SPRITECREATE: Specified out of range of image file" error and it's been annoying the shit out of me for months.

Alternatively is there any easy way to cheat achievements so I don't need to grind everything in a new game? My current save is an NG+ one done out of desperation to fix this error but I still get it so I'm thinking maybe a proper new game would fix things.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You know, I originally bring up this event as a cautionary tale since I found the idea of discarding humanity
(and breaking Reimu and Marisa heart) to be depressing, but somehow, everyone seem to actively try to trigger it instead.
Oh well...

This events chain can starts once she's at love status, but requirement at love stage are much higher than lover (more than 20,000 favorability). Final stage before event are triggered require more than 90 jealousy points which increase by 4 each time you encounter her during the dates, increase by 2 or 4 points when having sex and getting discovered (depend on conditions) and increase by 10 points if you didn't meet up with her for too long.
(this one even come with specific lines when she 'explode')

Also, remember that this wasn't a stand alone event. This event were tied in with Udonge tree progress.
Jealousy point doesn't matter if Udonge events wasn't triggered off-screen before.
You can also track progress of the events chain by tracking her character profile.

That being said, I never have seen anyone trigger this events chain naturallly before so it might not even working properly.
I see.
Bless ye' for ths info.

I've seen the dialogue from Reimu and Marisa having the conflict whether Marisa would change 'erself for longer lifespan.
What I wanna know though is how to ENCOURAGE it 'cause Marisa fell for me and then became satisfied to stay human.
Mission failed for me.

Also, is there a follow-up after Reimu powers up again? 'Cause I still beat her a$$ along with Marisa and after that seems to be nothing new, no more new dialogues.

BONUS:
Here's my list of peepos with most favor.

And I've seen some talk of where we can be a hourai but idk what triggers it.
What's your strat for getting her to masturbate on her own?
I never did let 'er do that, I just took 'er on a date, spammed reading ero books. :KEK:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes