Jan 10, 2021
Is it normal for character in [Love] status asked to move to home location? And what's the better choice, accept or deny?
There's no reason to not accept, it basically makes her move to an empty room inside your home map, the only difference is that, by staying in the same map, she'll be more accesible, work schedules and such will remain the same, be careful though, if you have multiple lovers, everyone will ask for the same, if you reject them they go away saddened, but that's it as far as i know.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
There's no reason to not accept, it basically makes her move to an empty room inside your home map, the only difference is that, by staying in the same map, she'll be more accesible, work schedules and such will remain the same, be careful though, if you have multiple lovers, everyone will ask for the same, if you reject them they go away saddened, but that's it as far as i know.
An interesting option. With everyone on my home map in [Love] and in a sexual relationship as well, inviting Kaguya the yandere princess is definitely good. Nothing bad could ever happen, right?
.....right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it normal for character in [Love] status asked to move to home location? And what's the better choice, accept or deny?
How do you invite someone over to live in your place?
I have like 3 characters who are at LOVE with Ex on trust and favor.

Jan 10, 2021
How do you invite someone over to live in your place?
I have like 3 characters who are at LOVE with Ex on trust and favor.
It happens on an event at the end of the month and I think it must be your lover, there's a chance they will show up at the door the first day of the month to ask you about moving in.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
It happens on an event at the end of the month and I think it must be your lover, there's a chance they will show up at the door the first day of the month to ask you about moving in.
I want to accept but it would ruin the roleplay.
Decision, decision...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, I actually need them at Lover and not Love status.
Then again, Sumireko is one of those at Ex stats and the Lover I have 'cause she confessed during a date, still no invites.
Imma just hire Parsee later to correct that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noone202

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Somehow get Kaguya to Lover status (I want Eirin), how to raise her yandere stat?
There's a yandere Kaguya stat?
Now I wanna max that stat.

Though she usually has a "musings" scene every week where she starts to miss us.
Maybe that's the key, keep her sexually frustrated for maybe months until she loses it. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh, I actually need them at Lover and not Love status.
Then again, Sumireko is one of those at Ex stats and the Lover I have 'cause she confessed during a date, still no invites.
Imma just hire Parsee later to correct that.
There's only certain maps with empty rooms iirc, SDM is one.

Jan 10, 2021
There's a yandere Kaguya stat?
Now I wanna max that stat.

Though she usually has a "musings" scene every week where she starts to miss us.
Maybe that's the key, keep her sexually frustrated for maybe months until she loses it. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I think it's related to her seeing you having dates with other girls, she will get increasingly jealous and raise a stat related to that.

Once that stat gets raised to a certain point, a special, unavoidable event will occur.

That event is tecnically a Bad End soooo, be careful what you wish for. :BootyTime:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think it's related to her seeing you having dates with other girls, she will get increasingly jealous and raise a stat related to that.

Once that stat gets raised to a certain point, a special, unavoidable event will occur.

That event is tecnically a Bad End soooo, be careful what you wish for. :BootyTime:
So she kills us huh.
Finally, a good ending for my save. :KEK:

Parsee just keeps afk-ing in her room so I'll try this with Kaguya then and see what happens.
Y'know what they say: "Fuck around and find out".

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Any character with funny expression or dialogue while pregnant?

Want to at least enjoy the path to Almighty Impregnation

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Nerfed how?
Just curious 'cause I'll never use hypnosis since that pretty much kills the fun grind for favor that literally only takes a week.
It remove "wide area" spell, making it only capable of targeting one at a time, iirc.
On the plus side, max level Hypnosis allow for (non physical) trait changing

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It remove "wide area" spell, making it only capable of targeting one at a time, iirc.
On the plus side, max level Hypnosis allow for (non physical) trait changing
They also made it so you cant use it unless the person is alone

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes