Jan 10, 2021
Who?
I don't know a lot of 2hu characters so I just pick at random like the most recent ones I met in earlier times..
If you haven't already, go and try to get along with the shop/librarian girl in the village, with enough friendship she will let you borrow a book that duplicates sexual exp gains, might help with remilia

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Is there a special setting to activate mob attacks? Or is it affected by luck/time? I've been moving from map to map for days with TSP-off but I'm not getting any encounters. My Gensokyo is amazingly safe for some reason...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I asked that question once then immediately got attacked by a mob monster. lol

I'm not sure what triggers it, but probably more likely to happen at night I think (and maybe if you're tired?)
There's also a dangerous routes on your travel menu you can turn on, which uses shorter travel times with I guess more random encounters.

Reactions: ampnaman

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
I asked that question once then immediately got attacked by a mob monster. lol

I'm not sure what triggers it, but probably more likely to happen at night I think (and maybe if you're tired?)
There's also a dangerous routes on your travel menu you can turn on, which uses shorter travel times with I guess more random encounters.
After a ton of testing, I realized that travel luck actually tells you what encounters you might get. The chance still seems low however. Fortunate/unfortunate affects good or bad event results, for example, an unfortunate event in the village or bamboo forest may result in a rabbit merchant trying to scam you.

Peaceful/disturbed seems to result in random combat encounters.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
eratw:
Okay, so the stat needed for menstruation starting is Vsense.
I had her finally reach Vsense 10 and a pink text was popped up saying about too much stimulation awakened it or smth.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Porkman

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
Is there somewhere to see the changelog (even if in moonrunes)? I come back to play tohok and megaten like once a year and it seems like there's always loads of new stuff

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Is there somewhere to see the changelog (even if in moonrunes)? I come back to play tohok and megaten like once a year and it seems like there's always loads of new stuff
Go to their respective git and see the history would be the only way I guess, Unless there's someone who keep track of each compilled releases.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
You think any of the other era games will get translated as much as Tohok, Megaten and World? Lots of interesting games out there.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Hey all! I did the trial of guts thing and ate mokou's liver, but i don't seem to be immortal? Mokou called me a messy eater and kaguya called me a predator, but i don't see the hourai tag on my character. Does it trigger a few days later? Or is it only through the jealous Kaguya event that you get hourai?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Hey all! I did the trial of guts thing and ate mokou's liver, but i don't seem to be immortal? Mokou called me a messy eater and kaguya called me a predator, but i don't see the hourai tag on my character. Does it trigger a few days later? Or is it only through the jealous Kaguya event that you get hourai?
Trial of what? Where did you get that?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Need help with Eratw.

How to defeat Remilia on danmaku? we're both Level 5 but her dice value is insane

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes