Jun 1, 2017
Btw, that first sig might be too much for the mods when they see that. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I've only played the MILK one, idk the other ones.
I've had those signatures for years now. If they get dinged at this point, then that's just how it goes.

I'm pretty sure you can still find all three of those games on this site, though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've had those signatures for years now. If they get dinged at this point, then that's just how it goes.

I'm pretty sure you can still find all three of those games on this site, though.
I need them title sauce.
I mean the information for research, all for the betterment of humanity of course.

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
he put malware in his version. it would be extremely, extremely, extremely stupid to ever trust anything he ever puts out ever again.
proof?

EDIT: nvm I read the last 30 or so pages of this thread, I don't think my version has malware, just the usual false positive, but the way pedy's fork is going is concerning to say the least. I just hope my save is compatible with the newest AnonTW release

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
proof?

EDIT: nvm I read the last 30 or so pages of this thread, I don't think my version has malware, just the usual false positive, but the way pedy's fork is going is concerning to say the least. I just hope my save is compatible with the newest AnonTW release
AnonTW is forked from Pedy's so it should have no problems going transferring saves from that to Anon's and vice versa.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Which characters noticed if I stole their pantsu during timestop? I know Marisa has her suspicion and Tenshi has -trust if it happen, but who else?

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Does love XP with your child actually do anything? Do they visit you and do stuff after they become independent, or is it just flavor text? I feel sorta guilty since I didn't spend much time with my firstborn with Kosuzu. I've failed utterly as a father.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does love XP with your child actually do anything? Do they visit you and do stuff after they become independent, or is it just flavor text? I feel sorta guilty since I didn't spend much time with my firstborn with Kosuzu. I've failed utterly as a father.
They've said before that our kiddos can be interacted someday but I'm at my fifth year now and my kid still hasn't visited.
I even grinded their favor to 1k before they became independent.

Reactions: ampnaman
Jan 10, 2021
They've said before that our kiddos can be interacted someday but I'm at my fifth year now and my kid still hasn't visited.
I even grinded their favor to 1k before they became independent.
Aside from the occasional letters they send you, they don't visit you as far as I can remember, that being said you can find them working in different places, search around the shrines or something, maybe you'll meet them.

Reactions: ampnaman

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Aside from the occasional letters they send you, they don't visit you as far as I can remember, that being said you can find them working in different places, search around the shrines or something, maybe you'll meet them.
Hmm, is it shrines only 'cause they don't have a specific place in their descriptions.
It just says that they just have independence.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I havnt played the era games in like 4 years. Anything cool I mightve missed? Do people still use translation aggreator or is there something better now? Lastly saw that there was a update for tohok in the wiki, should I grab that one instead of the one here?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I havnt played the era games in like 4 years. Anything cool I mightve missed? Do people still use translation aggreator or is there something better now? Lastly saw that there was a update for tohok in the wiki, should I grab that one instead of the one here?
There are a lot of translated ones but yeah, there are still some jp text on it.

Reactions: terratest

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Translated text, mostly. Pretty sure there are no new "features" in any of the currently updating versions

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
" should I grab that one instead of the one here "
Yes.

On one hand, a good chunk of the TW dialog is now translated.
On the other hand, not much else has (except megaten, that's basically been retranslated from the ground up)

There's a 4x space management game, but development seems to have stalled.

Girls Vs Tentacles had an effort to translate it but I don't think anyone's tried after I glued them together and did a bit myself, I think my pull request is still sat in purgatory.

Reactions: terratest
Jan 10, 2021
Hmm, is it shrines only 'cause they don't have a specific place in their descriptions.
It just says that they just have independence.
I'm pretty sure they can be anywhere, or at least anywhere where any sort of hypothetical job is available, I remember meeting one at the Youkai mountain summit in the lake.

And although I'm not aware of the details, I'm pretty sure that there's some sort of side quest involving Tsukasa's daughter, something something sexual awakening yada yada, which would be considered the only instance of mechanics added to children, or the only I'm aware of.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes