Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After so many resets, I finally tried fishing and I've no idea how it works rng-wise.
Eratw shenanigans.

Also, I've beaten Marisa, finally.
And I've unlocked new scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus:
I wanna experience this as an event so let me f-ing donate to Hakurei Shrine myself!!!

Bonus 2:

How to befriend these bratty mofos?
Simple, beat the sh- out of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Schizz0

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Question. I accidentally decrease someone breast size because of the nighttime big or small breast choice thing. how to increase it back?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Or just go in options, click the *** stars to get to the cheat menu and access the character editor there

Reactions: Noone202

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Question. I accidentally decrease someone breast size because of the nighttime big or small breast choice thing. how to increase it back?
Fortunately for you, that event isn't unique. Mysterious god will ask you again in the future. Just choose the appropriate response.

Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Fortunately for you, that event isn't unique. Mysterious god will ask you again in the future. Just choose the appropriate response.
Oh good. Thought I was suppose to wait for a shooting star.
Is it flavor only or anything good happen?
The stars, I mean. Not the question

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Meanwhile I just choose:
"Breasts have no ranks" :KEK:

Sometimes she gets pissed at that response but most of the time, she sends me money.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Tohok Kaguya has no dialogue nor Tewi. Is it a bug or something? Luckily World has them, but Best Girl Eirin is unfortunately still not translated :(

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh good. Thought I was suppose to wait for a shooting star.
Is it flavor only or anything good happen?
The stars, I mean. Not the question
I don't remember anything notable with the stars. I don't know if it happens on certain days or what, but I'm fairly sure you can get this dream a few times in a year.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
EraTheWorld question; I seem to recall that Flandre had some dialogue when talking to her, but the latest AnonTheWorld version it seems to be missing? Is it a bug or was it removed?

Jun 1, 2017
I've been out of the loop for a long time and I'm having difficulty finding the current EratohoK project page. Could someone link me to the Git, please?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes