MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure they can be anywhere, or at least anywhere where any sort of hypothetical job is available, I remember meeting one at the Youkai mountain summit in the lake.

And although I'm not aware of the details, I'm pretty sure that there's some sort of side quest involving Tsukasa's daughter, something something sexual awakening yada yada, which would be considered the only instance of mechanics added to children, or the only I'm aware of.
Man how long does that take just from pregnancy to raising to them becoming adults takes forever

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And how many years is a good playtime until you press Bite the Dust
You mean reset back to day 0. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I guess for me it'll be when I've put a bun in everyone's oven.
That is my current goal.

But I've no idea how to "push down" Ellen since it's all JP text and both choices doesn't lead to it so I feel scammed.

Side note:
It's interesting to me that if we woo Sumireko.
The actual MC and Sumireko in their irl world also bangs.

With the funny student dialogues that we see every time a day ends.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Seems they removed some dialogue from sakuya regarding rimjobs, is that fetish not popular or what? And i know she's had dialogue regarding that, so i'm not crazy (yet).

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Megaten question; can you summon specific demons through console commands? Or must you find/create them in the normal game? Nvm. Am stupid, found it.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
eratw:

Am gon' lose it. I need them for the almighty trait.
Is there a stat that I need to grind to unlock their mens cycle?
If this current year won't unlock it, imma just go and choose my next target which is Momiji.

It's almost 2 in-game years now and Remilia still has no cycles.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
eratw:

If this current year won't unlock it, imma just go and choose my next target which is Momiji.

I think they need vagina exp? So grind clit and pussy exp. Then after they get a certain amount an event pops up and the end of the day. Have them masturbate aswell to be extra safe.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think they need vagina exp? So grind clit and pussy exp. Then after they get a certain amount an event pops up and the end of the day. Have them masturbate aswell to be extra safe.
Oh, I thought it's creampie / semen addict.
'Cause I thought that made most sense. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can't hurt to creampie them though! I think its basically build up exp and then it has a chans to trigger.
Wait, so it's just the chance that I'm grinding for.
There's no cap or smth that when I reach a certain stat level, I unlock it?

*table_flip_sounds.mp3 plays*

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Wait, so it's just the chance that I'm grinding for.
There's no cap or smth that when I reach a certain stat level, I unlock it?

*table_flip_sounds.mp3 plays*
Not sure. I'll see if i can find something in the files. I'll look some more but the japanese faq said essentially just fuck them as often you can.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure. I'll see if i can find something in the files. I'll look some more but the japanese faq said essentially just fuck them as often you can.
It's almost 3-in-game (road to 300 days!!!) years of me just straight up screwing them every single day. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
It's almost 3-in-game (road to 300 days!!!) years of me just straight up screwing them every single day. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Must have bad luck then! I'm no file expert, but what i got from one file that mention first menstruation it was vaginal exp, so sex basically and creampies. And climaxes. Search menstruation in the file.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Must have bad luck then! I'm no file expert, but what i got from one file that mention first menstruation it was vaginal exp, so sex basically and creampies. And climaxes. Search menstruation in the file.
Sorry Remilia, back to everyday pumping for you.
Full-tank all day.
I'm almost at 3k vigor now. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
eratw:

There's a vampire character with functional plumbing you know

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
first menstruation chance is 1*(Creampie Addiction/10)
prerequisite is she also needs to have 200 vaginal orgasm EXP and 200ml of cum in her womb.

Reactions: Porkman
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes