Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Need help with Eratw.

How to defeat Remilia on danmaku? we're both Level 5 but her dice value is insane
Ngl, I just abused the power where we dodge -> better rolls in the next.
And rng just carried my a$$. :KEK:

I also just fought every single character I haven't fought yet for free ez exp and reached EX.
Doesn't matter if they're weaker than you, first win is always a boosted exp gain.
Plus it's free achievements that give us literal powers like the one I said above~~~

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't remember the automatic stacking. I didn't realize we were simping for the panty god with subscriptions.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah only if you have them with you on a date, basically if you're leading them around.
Does it require "love" status? Taking Suika on a date and bringing her to Moriya or that Buddhist Temple didn't show the option (can't go to Hakurei, that's where I place home)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does it require "love" status? Taking Suika on a date and bringing her to Moriya or that Buddhist Temple didn't show the option (can't go to Hakurei, that's where I place home)
I don't think so, I've brought some at Yearning and the option still popped up.

heshaxt

Jul 2, 2023
Any advice on whether to start with EraTohoK or EraTohoTW? Is there any difference in terms of gameplay or even genres?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Any advice on whether to start with EraTohoK or EraTohoTW? Is there any difference in terms of gameplay or even genres?
Tohok is a character driven war sim loosely based on the romance of the three kingdoms series of strategy games, while it can be played wholesomely it on the whole has a lot more opportunities for more 'extreme' fetishes if that is what you are after.
TohoK does have the benefit of a diverse and robust event system, with a mixture of purely random ones, character driven ones and even ones with interesting and borderline esoteric conditions for you to explore and acquire, this game is certainly the one which is heavier on in terms of oppositional gameplay with you being able to meaningfully lose as you (or the faction you align with) fights against the other warlords of Gensokyo for territory.

TohoTW is a dating sim with moderate life sim elements, much more wholesome, depending on which branch of TW you are on. With a focus on your character romancing up the various girls, going on dates, building skills so you can get money and resources to better help you woo the girls. Only caveat to the broadly wholesome slant of the game is that your protagonist has time stop powers and can, if they so choose abuse them in the myriad ways you imagine as well as a few other shady elements, nothing as extreme or overt as K, but you can still play TW reasonably dark if you actively choose to, but the game and world doesn't really react to that in a satisfying fashion because, as said, it was never really built with that kind of play in mind.

heshaxt

Jul 2, 2023
Tohok is a character driven war sim loosely based on the romance of the three kingdoms series of strategy games, while it can be played wholesomely it on the whole has a lot more opportunities for more 'extreme' fetishes if that is what you are after.
TohoK does have the benefit of a diverse and robust event system, with a mixture of purely random ones, character driven ones and even ones with interesting and borderline esoteric conditions for you to explore and acquire, this game is certainly the one which is heavier on in terms of oppositional gameplay with you being able to meaningfully lose as you (or the faction you align with) fights against the other warlords of Gensokyo for territory.

TohoTW is a dating sim with moderate life sim elements, much more wholesome, depending on which branch of TW you are on. With a focus on your character romancing up the various girls, going on dates, building skills so you can get money and resources to better help you woo the girls. Only caveat to the broadly wholesome slant of the game is that your protagonist has time stop powers and can, if they so choose abuse them in the myriad ways you imagine as well as a few other shady elements, nothing as extreme or overt as K, but you can still play TW reasonably dark if you actively choose to, but the game and world doesn't really react to that in a satisfying fashion because, as said, it was never really built with that kind of play in mind.
Whoah!, thanks for the explanation! I still reading the new_player_guide.txt and understanding the game basic mechanics. Even its text based, I think I will enjoy this game more than VN kinetics.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Questions regarding the AnonTW version:

At the beginning it there's a toggle for NTR which is about all 3 versions of it, netorare, netorase and netori. How do I use each of them? Do I need to make the girls a futa so that they start fucking each other? How do I pimp out some girls or how do I steal someone else's girl?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
It's most likely just some preset events which contain NTR, the girls in TW don't have any agency of their own.

SDMprotoNTR is the only experimental version which does that.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Questions regarding the AnonTW version:

At the beginning it there's a toggle for NTR which is about all 3 versions of it, netorare, netorase and netori. How do I use each of them? Do I need to make the girls a futa so that they start fucking each other? How do I pimp out some girls or how do I steal someone else's girl?
I've no idea how it works but sometimes when I end days, they raise their lesbianism exp. :KEK:
Like, look at this sh-. I wanna know how it works so I can watch some gud sh-.
Not a single character has been futafied on this save file so I guess I don't need those potions anymore.

1709335039059.png

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Is it normal for character in [Love] status asked to move to home location? And what's the better choice, accept or deny?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes