alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Kohakuu Manju and Eirin's massage do wonders while trying for pregnancy, in case you didn't try, that being said, if you don't have the Almighty impregnation trait, then good fucking luck lol.
I thought I forgot something, I knew about Eirin, but completely forgot to go get her massage before starting the attempt. I haven't messed with food except leveling the skill and pregnancy cravings or cooking help requests. For some reason, I keep thinking almighty impregnation is race specific like the others, I could go after a few others and get that.

Jan 10, 2021
I thought I forgot something, I knew about Eirin, but completely forgot to go get her massage before starting the attempt. I haven't messed with food except leveling the skill and pregnancy cravings or cooking help requests. For some reason, I keep thinking almighty impregnation is race specific like the others, I could go after a few others and get that.
Almighty impregnation makes everyone have equal chances to be impregnated (I think the chances are equal to a human's, can't remember well), without it Hourai people are almost impossible to impregnate, heck, they are listed together with Robots in the description so you can guess.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Almighty impregnation makes everyone have equal chances to be impregnated (I think the chances are equal to a human's, can't remember well), without it Hourai people are almost impossible to impregnate, heck, they are listed together with Robots in the description so you can guess.
Yeah, I meant the requirement to get it. I looked it up back when you suggested it earlier. Anyway, tried thick semen, should have known it wouldn't be enough, but I am getting very close. I think either the achievement trait or the manju will push it over the edge. I just need to actually go make the manju or knock up four more races. Manju is probably the most readily available option of the two given the way to get it is already set up, I just have to do it. The other would take some time and I'm not sure if the 30 prayers will stay that long.

EDIT: Almost had it that time, just a tiny bit short, time to go knock up some other girls for the achievements.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Eratw shenanigans!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, Yuuka. I think my romance with her kicked off with either me challenging her to danmaku or the other way around and me choosing something like having her be my friend if I beat her or something. And then somewhere along the way she asked me out and on the same date, said she'd take care of me and shit if I agree to be her lover.

And I remember when she used to say she wasn't ready for kids yet, and now... Let's just say I have to make active efforts to not get leg locked.

I won't lie, I'm a sucker for tomboys.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"Painful? Sounds like skill issue to me"
- TW protag with horny activation hypnosis + timestop + lotion + segs experience
Am just sayin, never try this with yo' partner.
Save yourself the horrible pain. :KEK:
Don't be like this cactus cat who got a little too degen and did some sh- me and my partner regretted after.

And just like when I'm playing games, I NEVER use consumables unless they're absolutely necessary or mandatory.
So I've never used lotions in this game~~~

Side note:

How do I start a sex friend relationship with 2hus? Since most lewd options lead to me getting a hate mark 'cause of low favor and getting enough favor starts a PURE route instead. :KEK:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Never did I expect a technically sexual scene to make me burst out laughing, but the sheer hilarity that ensues if you make Tewi push you down for sex, not the push down where they do nothing sexual and end it when satisfied, had me cackling like a maniac. I've never seen such a ridiculous scene as that, all this action and build up just so she can have her way with my character, which for even more fun is Reisen this time. She actually does recognize a player Reisen as Reisen, not just as the player character, so even better.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Never did I expect a technically sexual scene to make me burst out laughing, but the sheer hilarity that ensues if you make Tewi push you down for sex, not the push down where they do nothing sexual and end it when satisfied, had me cackling like a maniac. I've never seen such a ridiculous scene as that, all this action and build up just so she can have her way with my character, which for even more fun is Reisen this time. She actually does recognize a player Reisen as Reisen, not just as the player character, so even better.
Wait what you're playing as other 2hus instead of our OC?

Jan 10, 2021
Am just sayin, never try this with yo' partner.
Save yourself the horrible pain. :KEK:
Don't be like this cactus cat who got a little too degen and did some sh- me and my partner regretted after.

And just like when I'm playing games, I NEVER use consumables unless they're absolutely necessary or mandatory.
So I've never used lotions in this game~~~

Side note:

How do I start a sex friend relationship with 2hus? Since most lewd options lead to me getting a hate mark 'cause of low favor and getting enough favor starts a PURE route instead. :KEK:
Use stone of Miranda I guess, it also cripples the favor gain iirc.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Use stone of Miranda I guess, it also cripples the favor gain iirc.
Now, for my corrupted mind's curiosity.
Who can I NTR here or at least have the UGLY BASTARD experience as our character.
Or which friend relationships can I ruin?
'Cause that sh- is never not funny for me.

Side Note:
Here's me winning against Reimu while still Combat L4 and no boosts or consumables~~~

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I knew it, I KNEW she was salty about that L. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You guessed it right, more eraTW shenanigans.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
You know, the default species for created character is "human" but I see youko and kitsune there.
any difference or is it cosmetic only?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes