Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Interesting, I never would have known because I skip over untranslated dialogue, hopefully she gets translated by one of the branches of TW, I don't care which as long as it's not one with malware built in.
So basically anything that ain't pedytw. :KEK:
We'll just have to pray for our lord and savior anonTW.

Bonus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
Jan 10, 2021
So basically anything that ain't pedytw. :KEK:
We'll just have to pray for our lord and savior anonTW.

Bonus:
You can try using Translator Aggregator, it automatically translates whatever line is in the game, it's what I used to understand Eirin and other girls, it's MTL but at least it gives context, and from different sources, a shitty translation, but a translation nonetheless :KEK:

As for interesting untranslated girls, last time I updated I saw something about a sub-plot involving Tsukasa's daughter, you may be interested in that :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can try using Translator Aggregator, it automatically translates whatever line is in the game, it's what I used to understand Eirin and other girls, it's MTL but at least it gives context, and from different sources, a shitty translation, but a translation nonetheless :KEK:
I'll take that as long as it's understandable.
No idea what that is though or how to use it.

Jan 10, 2021
I'll take that as long as it's understandable.
No idea what that is though or how to use it.
I think someone uploaded it in this thread, and as far as I remember it's not hard to install (I think it's portable, so no installation needed), you just need to open it and it will do all the work after you boot up the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is wholesome. Wish more games be like this.

Pretty sure it fires as long as they carry your child, but I could be mistaken as I don't knock up anyone I haven't gotten to accept my confessions, yet. Eiki might be the first if she doesn't stop just shaking her head at me as an answer instead of accepting.

So is EraTW and Anon still being translated?
I think tohok is done?
EraTW is still unfinished yes.
As far as we know, the AnonTW and NAS forks of TW are still being worked on, yes. I think the only one besides the base game that isn't is Pedy's and that's one to avoid anyway.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pretty sure it fires as long as they carry your child, but I could be mistaken as I don't knock up anyone I haven't gotten to accept my confessions, yet. Eiki might be the first if she doesn't stop just shaking her head at me as an answer instead of accepting.

As far as we know, the AnonTW and NAS forks of TW are still being worked on, yes. I think the only one besides the base game that isn't is Pedy's and that's one to avoid anyway.
AnonTW is based on PedyTW's build except he made it actually playable for sane individuals.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
K is finished dev wise, but most of the character dialogue is still untranslated

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Finally found what's the bote folder for in AI art and gotta say...

Would expect the character sprite to show it but I guess this is.....fine. The good part of the game offset it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally found what's the bote folder for in AI art and gotta say...

Would expect the character sprite to show it but I guess this is.....fine. The good part of the game offset it
Yeah. I think I'll just stick to my imagination instead of using AI. :KEK:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
AnonTW is based on PedyTW's build except he made it actually playable for sane individuals.
Plus some things I'm pretty sure PedyTW didn't have like other mechanics the original didn't either, but seeing as I haven't played the Pedy fork since I came in after that mess, I'm not a reliable source on that.

That's a common Japanese to English issue, Japanese often leaves out the pronouns entirely, which is very likely what we're seeing here. English does not leave out pronouns unless the pronoun is replaced by a proper noun like a name. Because of that, things get real weird when sentences get translated and it takes a human deciding how it should sound to fix it, something a machine cannot do properly or at least has never shown to be able to, it always results in girls being called him in every case I've seen. This may not have had a human fix it yet, if ever.

Yeah. I think I'll just stick to my imagination instead of using AI. :KEK:
Definitely, AI can be...weird with images sometimes.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Any netori or incest in this game?
Hmm netori I'm not to sure but in EraTW after a character you impregnated gives birth and your kid reaches a certain age you can start a relationship with them...or enslave them whatever floats your boat

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm netori I'm not to sure but in EraTW after a character you impregnated gives birth and your kid reaches a certain age you can start a relationship with them...or enslave them whatever floats your boat
My god that's evil.
Why choose only 1 option? Do both like a GOOD parent. yes yes, nod nod.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, so much for that attempt, got 30 prayers and an ovulation drug on Kaguya, no pregnancy. Those Hourai really are a massive challenge to knock up, wow. Fill rate at 100%, but the points fell short at 103 of 1752 needed. This was after she fell asleep, not running out of energy, I pumped like 10 elixirs in each of us to stop that, but she still yielded just short of 49,000ml with no way to stop it unless I'm missing something.

My god that's evil.
Why choose only 1 option? Do both like a GOOD parent. yes yes, nod nod.

Yeah, Yorihime and Hecatia may have the achievement for beating them, but Reisen is the one to watch out for in Danmaku. You know what they say, be careful of the quiet ones. In my game, not only is she seriously a badass at Danmaku that only the King Crimson ability can beat (yes, I am aware this is cheating, the game said so when I chose the ability), but she is a real freak in the sheets if you get what I'm saying. Not that that's bad, actually that's very helpful for my goal, I'm just saying every opportunity she gets to have sex, she takes it, and she absolutely begs to be creampied every time, not just to be pounded into the ground, but to be filled until she can take no more in.

The writer for Reisen did an amazing job with her, any mistakes in the English not being considered in this case.

Jan 10, 2021
Well, so much for that attempt, got 30 prayers and an ovulation drug on Kaguya, no pregnancy. Those Hourai really are a massive challenge to knock up, wow. Fill rate at 100%, but the points fell short at 103 of 1752 needed. This was after she fell asleep, not running out of energy, I pumped like 10 elixirs in each of us to stop that, but she still yielded just short of 49,000ml with no way to stop it unless I'm missing something.

Yeah, Yorihime and Hecatia may have the achievement for beating them, but Reisen is the one to watch out for in Danmaku. You know what they say, be careful of the quiet ones. In my game, not only is she seriously a badass at Danmaku that only the King Crimson ability can beat (yes, I am aware this is cheating, the game said so when I chose the ability), but she is a real freak in the sheets if you get what I'm saying. Not that that's bad, actually that's very helpful for my goal, I'm just saying every opportunity she gets to have sex, she takes it, and she absolutely begs to be creampied every time, not just to be pounded into the ground, but to be filled until she can take no more in.

The writer for Reisen did an amazing job with her, any mistakes in the English not being considered in this case.
Kohakuu Manju and Eirin's massage do wonders while trying for pregnancy, in case you didn't try, that being said, if you don't have the Almighty impregnation trait, then good fucking luck lol.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I've actually won against her before 'cause she only wins via that negative numbers so I had to just dodge spam and tank one life then proceed to beat her a$$. :KEK:

Hmm, I did see a line where she just gets way too passionate about things like that so maybe I'll make her my target for Lunar rabbit race trait.
But for now, I have to spam Shion for that divine spirit trait!

Reactions: alex2011
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes