Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So funny thing I've noticed, it doesn't acknowledge you playing as a character participating in an active event in TW, like when Marisa and Reimu talk and you're playing as one or the other. Just doing a little Marisa only run as Reimu to take a break from the long game of trying to make Flandre and Tewi fertile, Sakuya do something to me because of my time stop shenanigans, and Kaguya pregnant. I have already had her push me down multiple times, twice for full blown sexual activity, though never for anything that would take a virginity except kissing, and just now got the whole gossiping exchange where they admit they are seeing a character if they have a lover in gameplay and Marisa admitted to seeing Reimu...to Reimu, both acting like this is a completely different character than the Reimu in the event.

To be honest, given the warning before starting, I thought it wouldn't even play these events at all.

Side note, got my first confession from an NPC touhou in the same run, had a date at the forest of magic, found the souvenir shop and bought her a darkness demon book, then went home where she gave me a warding stone of truth, proceeded to kiss me, and then stopped me to confess as I was about to walk away. The writers behind the characters with a ton of dialogue did a great job, it's kinda cute how she acts in it.
Marisa is also my first 2hu that confessed to me.
Which I accepted.
Then I went to Parsee for the ritual so I'm no longer bound by lover status again.

Break up w/o talking speedrun any%

Also, you should take Marisa on a date and meet her mentor for a funny event.
Especially if she's preg during the date.

Jan 10, 2021
Which I accepted.
Then I went to Parsee for the ritual so I'm no longer bound by lover status again.

Are you really bound if you can have as many lovers as you want though? :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are you really bound if you can have as many lovers as you want though? :KEK:
I don't have the Multiple lovers setting on by default so I am never confessing to anyone~~~
They can confess to me which I'll accept all the time only to go to Parsee and give her free money for the ritual.

I haven't gotten a Parsee confession yet so that ritual may be unique when it happens. :KEK:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Girl kept missing when I'm ready tho. Not on the location sensor or smth

Also, did Sawako (frog goddess at Moriya) do anything when she reveal the time stop power?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
How do people find out you have time stop powers? And is there a nice way to do it? I imagine if I just went on a raping spree they'd found out but that's not my cup of tea
Edit:
Also anyone know fun events or interesting interactions?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do people find out you have time stop powers? And is there a nice way to do it? I imagine if I just went on a raping spree they'd found out but that's not my cup of tea
Edit:
Steal Sakuya's panties every time you stop time and eventually she'll find out that you have powers since she has the same one as ours.
Tell the blue-haired lady with a hat that you have a special power when you first meet her.
I forgot her name. No, not the tool modify lady.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Which I accepted.

Oh? Sounds like I need to knock her up ASAP and start dating daily once she gets the status. Oh wait, I'm playing as Reimu. Guess it has to wait for the main save, where I already have Marisa coming to me almost daily for it.

Edit:
Typically, you mention it during the lover confession, Mokou being an example of this. A few have conditions where they can find out anyway, like Sakuya.

Steal Sakuya's panties every time you stop time and eventually she'll find out that you have powers since she has the same one as ours.
Tell the blue-haired lady with a hat that you have a special power when you first meet her.
I forgot her name. No, not the tool modify lady.
Only other blue hair with hat I can think of is Remilia Scarlet, the older vampire sister at the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Using Incompetent mode to play as a loser with no experience with girls and trying a wholesome relationship (no kissing, Embrace, caress unless the girls do it first. In exchange the girls get more aggressive)

Sanae pushed me down, gave first kiss and virginity during a pink mist event.

10/10 will continue with this mode (y)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Using Incompetent mode to play as a loser with no experience with girls and trying a wholesome relationship (no kissing, Embrace, caress unless the girls do it first. In exchange the girls get more aggressive)

Get tons of Vigor so you can rp as the MC of the SEQUEL series.

Amazing at everything aside from combat and always a sub.

Jan 10, 2021
Oh? Sounds like I need to knock her up ASAP and start dating daily once she gets the status. Oh wait, I'm playing as Reimu. Guess it has to wait for the main save, where I already have Marisa coming to me almost daily for it.

Typically, you mention it during the lover confession, Mokou being an example of this. A few have conditions where they can find out anyway, like Sakuya.

Only other blue hair with hat I can think of is Remilia Scarlet, the older vampire sister at the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
The blue-haired girl is Tenshi, I think she resides in Youkai Mountain's Summit

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Help. Any cheat sheet on which relationship is "allowed"? I think I see Marisa and Reimu, but is there any other?
Really don't want to get blackmailed. Especially by brats

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Help. Any cheat sheet on which relationship is "allowed"? I think I see Marisa and Reimu, but is there any other?
I have so many characters who confiscated a lot of stolen panties I have.
And not a single day have I ever been blackmailed.
I don't even know how they blackmail us in the first place. :KEK:

Side note:
Of all the characters, I think I've only seen Marisa's reaction when I do the "Go buy some milk" strat.
Basically pump and dump, she visits a few weeks later with a unique dialogue, even more if she's preg.
I want more of these!!!

Heck, even Reimu does't have it or maybe it just doesn't trigger for me.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ain't her hair purple or smth.
View attachment 3251439
It's described as blue in game, I think the "purple" you're seeing is meant to be the effects of less light shining on that part of her head.

Yeah, they get thirsty and dominant REAL fast when pink mist happens, especially if they already have a relationship with you and marks. I've had times one was pushing me down every turn we were alone trying to get back to my room so I could lock the door.

The blue-haired girl is Tenshi, I think she resides in Youkai Mountain's Summit
At Heaven, the cloud shaped area in the bottom right, yeah. I didn't even notice the little hat she has since I have the images set to show full body.

Blackmail is typically if they catch you with stolen underwear. I'm not even sure what the allowed/not allowed mechanic does with relationships, if anything.

Side note:
Of all the characters, I think I've only seen Marisa's reaction when I do the "Go buy some milk" strat.
Basically pump and dump, she visits a few weeks later with a unique dialogue, even more if she's preg.
I want more of these!!!

Heck, even Reimu does't have it or maybe it just doesn't trigger for me.
They'll do this after they push you down, you might end up with a toy stuck up your butt that they tell you to keep in for a certain amount of time, not sure what else, that's the only thing that has ever come from a character with my blackmail weakness. The other way around, player doing the blackmail, just makes it easier to pass checks for things they normally might reject like being pushed down.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They'll do this after they push you down, you might end up with a toy stuck up your butt that they tell you to keep in for a certain amount of time, not sure what else, that's the only thing that has ever come from a character with my blackmail weakness. The other way around, player doing the blackmail, just makes it easier to pass checks for things they normally might reject like being pushed down.
Huh, guess I'm sticking to my natural kinks.
Dom all the way, hell no to being sub.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I wish it is just about stolen underwear.
Sanae pushed my character down on the shrine's kitchen and that inchling found out.
Like bruh she pushed me down, how was I in the wrong

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sanae pushed my character down on the shrine's kitchen and that inchling found out.
This.
I don't get that logic either.

I was spamming interactions and they pushed me down, was about to do an uno reverse card until another character joins in as I forgot to lock the door and they scolded me. :KEK:

Look what you did, player.
You just made them horny, behave yourself!

Bonus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seamonkey

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This.
I don't get that logic either.

I was spamming interactions and they pushed me down, was about to do an uno reverse card until another character joins in as I forgot to lock the door and they scolded me. :KEK:

Look what you did, player.
You just made them horny, behave yourself!

Bonus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They walked in on you after the part that would have told them it wasn't your fault, so it still looks like you were doing it willingly to them. I never knew Reimu could pull that request with Marisa still in the same room, that's hilarious, and someone even thought to make Marisa interact with it, love the attention to detail there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They walked in on you after the part that would have told them it wasn't your fault, so it still looks like you were doing it willingly to them. I never knew Reimu could pull that request with Marisa still in the same room, that's hilarious, and someone even thought to make Marisa interact with it, love the attention to detail there.
I'm apologizing because I made an accident and blew my cover instead of watching the whole way.

You can complete that quest by literally going to Marisa's house and visiting her room even though she's out.
The game will treat it as like she's still there and complete it too.
I find that immersion-breaking but funny nonetheless.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for swift reply. Maybe my english isn't so good but I interpreted Content policy to mean either:
1) It's not in the version
2) it's in the version behind a toggle but untranslated and unlikely to be translated

So if I'm understanding you correctly. AnonTW intends to translate unsavory content, to keep as close to original as possible even if it goes against group's moral views but will reject unoriginal additions featuring unsavory content?
I am not sure if they will get round to translating the unsavory content given they have a distaste for it, but they certainly aren't outright removing it, just keeping it as a toggle. But you are understanding correctly that they are rejecting any additional content along those lines. So I wouldn't hold your breath for the unsavoury content being translated nor am I completely sure if they would accept a TL'd version as their reasons for preserving the JP is to keep the game playing nice with the JP branch rather than any ideological commitment to the fidelity of the translation.

But if past precedent is anything to go off, if their is an alternate dialogue option made for a character which isn't a direct translation of the original, they won't replace the original with it but instead make it one of several "Voices" the character can have. In the same way you can choose to have a direct translation of Sakuya's japanese dialogue, or have an original version written for EN which is generally held to have more/better content.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes