Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's a chance each day based on their creampie addict level iirc. Like 10% per level or something like that.
So you're telling me I have to pump 'er a lot til' she gets so addicted she wants to have kids. :KEK:

Discord daddy mode.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have to wait for Remilia to get the first menstruation trait?
How do I make them have said trait?

I'm also spamming Youmu with prayer and still nothing.

Btw, where can I get the ovulation drug?
I don't think tewi and rei'sen sells those or maybe I'm just blind.

Also, no.
I'll never resort to value changing. All must be natural~~~

There's a pregnant belly art version of the characters? :KEK:
Sort of, you have to at least be doing vaginal sex with her for a while if not finishing inside a lot, not sure how much, just keep doing it until you go to bed and it mentions the girl getting it and being able to get pregnant. They will eventually get the first menstruation trait if you keep having sex with them, does not even have to be constant like always going after that character every day all day until she has it, the effect will stack over time even if you take a break from her and go for another.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am now very interested in how to get this specific request.
For relieving their frustration and doing good deeds of course and nothing else.

That's free 10k and a bonus~~~
This, I've been playing for a long while now and have never seen that request. If there was a relieve stress request that popped up, it was for the one right in front of me asking, not for others. That said, I haven't touched Eirin yet except to ask for help with Kaguya through getting thick semen (too soon, didn't knock her up, actually got less points than without).

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
watch out you never know if one of them will john Lennon you over it.
Not to worry, if you manage to get Eiki impreg with your child of love you can get a free cruise to wherever Sanzu is :WeSmart:

And I just learn that the cheat menu has option to give the actual pregnancy calculation after the end of each day.
This game really has everything. Even near birth preggo sex (no special scenes though)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 72 man

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not to worry, if you manage to get Eiki impreg with your child of love you can get a free cruise to wherever Sanzu is :WeSmart:

And I just learn that the cheat menu has option to give the actual pregnancy calculation after the end of each day.
This game really has everything. Even near birth preggo sex (no special scenes though)
Waifu: I wanna give birth now.
Player: I know of a way to break that water fast...

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Waifu: I wanna give birth now.
Player: I know of a way to break that water fast...
I wanna say no but in my run of the game, Reimu at pregnancy progress 100% give birth to her daughter the day after I railed her at the kitchen
so....who knows :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wanna say no but in my run of the game, Reimu at pregnancy progress 100% give birth to her daughter the day after I railed her at the kitchen
so....who knows :WaitWhat:
So, she gave birth the same day she got knocked.
Looks like Sakuya had a fun time with that time manipulation prank. :KEK:

Side note, what happens if we pump 'er via time-stop when she already knows we can control time?
Do we get a unique reaction or nah?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
So, she gave birth the same day she got knocked.
Looks like Sakuya had a fun time with that time manipulation prank. :KEK:

Side note, what happens if we pump 'er via time-stop when she already knows we can control time?
Do we get a unique reaction or nah?
Haven't try that one. But Marisa do have unique scene when she knows about time stop at "evade this attack" minigame

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haven't try that one. But Marisa do have unique scene when she knows about time stop at "evade this attack" minigame
I hate that minigame so much especially if the options are from a language I don't know.
Nice minigame design there, devs.

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Couple questions about TW versions.
Ive played K for a while and now decided to try TW. Reading through AnonTW repo "Content Policy" confuses me.
Is content listed there present in jap and pedy versions but cut in Anon version?
Only available in jap version?

I'd prefer not to play "localized" version.

Also is there a translated eraMegaten?

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Couple questions about TW versions.
Ive played K for a while and now decided to try TW. Reading through AnonTW repo "Content Policy" confuses me.
Is content listed there present in jap and pedy versions but cut in Anon version?
Only available in jap version?

I'd prefer not to play "localized" version.
No, it literally says in the content policy section that japanese content which isn't adherent to their content policy is maintained but put behind a setting, both to maintain forward compatibility with the japanese branch for future updates and to avoid damaging relations with the japanese devs.

That section governs new content submitted to the branch that is exclusive to the branch. All the EN branches tend to add in their own new content and that policy governs what content the AnonTW branch allows to be included.

So to answer our question less elaborately. No, no 'localisation' is occurring in that specific sense terms. The policy is only existing in so far as the EN content is concerned none of the japanese content is being removed for being non adherent.

Also as for if it is different in other branches. Pedy, sorta. The whole reason AnonTW broke off is grounded in Pedy making a bunch of controversial changes like removing a bunch of the newer Touhou characters that had started cropping up in the newer japanese versions. There is other stuff, but i will openly admit my memory of it isn't the best as it was a while ago.
However the content warnings are most relevant in regards to another version of TW entirely. Namely eratohoNAS short for New Accident Story, as the name may suggest it is a version of TW which has been heavily modified from the japanese version to incorporate a number of new features, including but not limited to, scat, watersports, diapers, age regression, necrophilia, depictions of extreme violence. The content warning on AnonTW is basically just drawing the line in the sand and saying they are not going to be moving in NAS's direction in terms of modding and instead want to keep a creative vision closer closer to the games default tone and avoiding as they term it 'extreme' content.

Reactions: RawDog

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
No, it literally says in the content policy section that japanese content which isn't adherent to their content policy is maintained but put behind a setting, both to maintain forward compatibility with the japanese branch for future updates and to avoid damaging relations with the japanese devs.
Thanks for swift reply. Maybe my english isn't so good but I interpreted Content policy to mean either:
1) It's not in the version
2) it's in the version behind a toggle but untranslated and unlikely to be translated

So if I'm understanding you correctly. AnonTW intends to translate unsavory content, to keep as close to original as possible even if it goes against group's moral views but will reject unoriginal additions featuring unsavory content?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So funny thing I've noticed, it doesn't acknowledge you playing as a character participating in an active event in TW, like when Marisa and Reimu talk and you're playing as one or the other. Just doing a little Marisa only run as Reimu to take a break from the long game of trying to make Flandre and Tewi fertile, Sakuya do something to me because of my time stop shenanigans, and Kaguya pregnant. I have already had her push me down multiple times, twice for full blown sexual activity, though never for anything that would take a virginity except kissing, and just now got the whole gossiping exchange where they admit they are seeing a character if they have a lover in gameplay and Marisa admitted to seeing Reimu...to Reimu, both acting like this is a completely different character than the Reimu in the event.

To be honest, given the warning before starting, I thought it wouldn't even play these events at all.

Side note, got my first confession from an NPC touhou in the same run, had a date at the forest of magic, found the souvenir shop and bought her a darkness demon book, then went home where she gave me a warding stone of truth, proceeded to kiss me, and then stopped me to confess as I was about to walk away. The writers behind the characters with a ton of dialogue did a great job, it's kinda cute how she acts in it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes