VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
To be fair half of the Scarlet Mansion has very few dialogues, if any at all.

Compare that to Parsee and Eiki, hoarding most of the translated dialogue by themselves and making the SM feel incomplete in comparison. :KEK:

Speaking of Eiki, anyone knows if she got tweaked in last update? seems like the multiple lovers option doesn't work with her anymore, as the moment anyone else gets the lover flag she breaks up with you or so it seems, it broke my 3 years long run with 15 lovers, now they are 14. :HideThePain:
There's a toggle now you need to enable under the mod feature config for you to be able to have her and other lovers its the one labelled ""More lovers" ignores character specific features".

Reactions: Nelo Angelo479
Jan 10, 2021
There's a toggle now you need to enable under the mod feature config for you to be able to have her and other lovers its the one labelled ""More lovers" ignores character specific features".
Thank you lads, I was having a meltdown over the fact that Eiki was making sure PC doesn't break Eirin's heart by rejecting him despite having a threesome with both of them before, now everything is as it should be. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To be fair half of the Scarlet Mansion has very few dialogues, if any at all.

Compare that to Parsee and Eiki, hoarding most of the translated dialogue by themselves and making the SM feel incomplete in comparison. :KEK:

Speaking of Eiki, anyone knows if she got tweaked in last update? seems like the multiple lovers option doesn't work with her anymore, as the moment anyone else gets the lover flag she breaks up with you or so it seems, it broke my 3 years long run with 15 lovers, now they are 14. :HideThePain:
This.
Parsee really is one of the most fleshed out 2hus in eraTW.
The amount of dialogue she has and interactions are way more than all the ones I've met.

Heck, even I thought Marisa has a lot.
Poor Reimu still has a lot of JP dialogues.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep, I think I might definitely be on the right track, Sakuya found her own underwear on me the first interaction after gaining love, then suddenly my own go missing in the blink of an eye, which tells me she used time stop, and told me I need correction later.

Jan 10, 2021
This.
Parsee really is one of the most fleshed out 2hus in eraTW.
The amount of dialogue she has and interactions are way more than all the ones I've met.

Heck, even I thought Marisa has a lot.
Poor Reimu still has a lot of JP dialogues.
Funnily enough, even if all of her dialogue was translated, she would still have less dialogue than... Tewi. :KEK:

In all seriousness, as far as I know, Reimu is placed 5th and Marisa is placed 2nd in terms of overall dialogue, so top 5 goes as this: Eiki - Marisa - Parsee - Tewi - Reimu.

I wonder if more dialogue will be added in the future, considering they are considered to be 100% translated (except Reimu of course).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Funnily enough, even if all of her dialogue was translated, she would still have less dialogue than... Tewi. :KEK:

In all seriousness, as far as I know, Reimu is placed 5th and Marisa is placed 2nd in terms of overall dialogue, so top 5 goes as this: Eiki - Marisa - Parsee - Tewi - Reimu.

I wonder if more dialogue will be added in the future, considering they are considered to be 100% translated (except Reimu of course).
Eiki and Tewi huh?
Time to see for myself and experience all their dialogues~~~

Both evil and good routes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Eiki and Tewi huh?

Watch out for Eiki, she has A LOT of dialogue when looking at it on a per interaction basis, so like a single "serve tea" interaction with her will give you a ton of dialogue.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Watch out for Eiki, she has A LOT of dialogue when looking at it on a per interaction basis, so like a single "serve tea" interaction with her will give you a ton of dialogue.
Bless the RMB for the skip feature.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Eiki and Tewi huh?

The easiest one on non-wholesome route is just buy that Lust Stone off hers.

Speaking of which, how to know if girl is on dangerous days? Reimu kept pushing my character down and doing it raw make me want to correct the Miko

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Speaking of which, how to know if girl is on dangerous days? Reimu kept pushing my character down and doing it raw make me want to correct the Miko
If you convince someone to let them do raw it'll give you that sense on who or who isn't in a dangerous day but there are some exceptions like ghost yokai or smth like Remilia as a vamp..

Wanna know the easiest way to get that?
Wriggle during her mating season heat week.

Ez raw access -> ez achievement unlock.
She'll give you the Always Raw pass. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
If you convince someone to let them do raw it'll give you that sense on who or who isn't in a dangerous day but there are some exceptions like ghost yokai or smth like Remilia as a vamp..

Damn. Now I curse the moment I pick that Shy or smth trait (disallow some dominant actions but make girls easier to push you down).
Oh well, she's preggo now. Time to impreg Sanae and that achievement

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn. Now I curse the moment I pick that Shy or smth trait (disallow some dominant actions but make girls easier to push you down).
Oh well, she's preggo now. Time to impreg Sanae and that achievement
I'm having a hard time getting other races impreg.
I've only had human and youkai races.
I can't get the other ones, RNG loves to scew me!!!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Typically, if they ask for contraception, it's a dangerous day. There are some who will ask on "non-dangerous" days, but that typically means a lower chance, not no chance, while an actual safe day in games typically means there is no way they are getting pregnant that day.

Other than that, as Raf-Raf said, there's getting one to accept raw penetration on dangerous days, which can either be interpreted as her allowing the risk or actively desiring to make a baby, for the cycle tracker. As for those special characters, like Hourai or ghosts, they will typically have question marks where it should say what kind of day it is in their cycle, but the chances are so low they might as well be considered on a "non-dangerous" day as in they could get pregnant, but you would have better luck winning the lottery without help from the gods through prayers, the special foods, ovulation drugs, stuff like that.

It's actually not because she's a vampire, both Remilia and Flandre have the childlike trait, probably because they have the bodies of one since vampires typically don't age. Tewi has it, too. Literally just got Remilia to get the first menstruation trait, which allows characters with the childlike trait to get pregnant, and I think I'm close with Tewi and Flandre.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm having a hard time getting other races impreg.
I've only had human and youkai races.
I can't get the other ones, RNG loves to scew me!!!
Pray to God, get the ovulation drug, thicc cum, do it raw.

And when all else failed, just change the impreg chance to x10 :WeSmart:

Side note: the AI pregnant belly version of the characters art is available for all?

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's actually not because she's a vampire, both Remilia and Flandre have the childlike trait, probably because they have the bodies of one since vampires typically don't age. Tewi has it, too. Literally just got Remilia to get the first menstruation trait, which allows characters with the childlike trait to get pregnant, and I think I'm close with Tewi and Flandre.
I have to wait for Remilia to get the first menstruation trait?
How do I make them have said trait?

I'm also spamming Youmu with prayer and still nothing.

Pray to God, get the ovulation drug, thicc cum, do it raw.

And when all else failed, just change the impreg chance to x10 :WeSmart:

Side note: the AI pregnant belly version of the characters art is available for all?
Btw, where can I get the ovulation drug?
I don't think tewi and rei'sen sells those or maybe I'm just blind.

Also, no.
I'll never resort to value changing. All must be natural~~~

There's a pregnant belly art version of the characters? :KEK:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Btw, where can I get the ovulation drug?
I don't think tewi and rei'sen sells those or maybe I'm just blind.

Also, no.
I'll never resort to value changing. All must be natural~~~

There's a pregnant belly art version of the characters? :KEK:
First,
Yes. Level 4. Alongside a gassing device. Happy grinding.

Second.
There is an image named "bote" in the resource files, and it all contains art of preggo bellies . So...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
First,

Yes. Level 4. Alongside a gassing device. Happy grinding.

Second.
There is an image named "bote" in the resource files, and it all contains art of preggo bellies . So...
I have to level mixing...
Time to spam forage for 100 days.

Now I am curious on what those look like.
Hopefully they'll be added in zeg ame soon~~~

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Is it really possible to slave succubuss queen and not to lose your officers on the way?
IIRC most of the special mob (which include their leader) are removed when their faction is defeated so I doubt it is possible to do that. AL-K has features to make their faction under your control though, If it is imported to TohoK it might be possible in the future.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes