Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thick semen definitely helps, but it's hard to make use of it since her ovulation cycle is hidden due to her race. You could forcefully induce her to ovulate and track it manually, but I wasn't actually trying to get her pregnant and didn't do that.
But the chance on normal days is roughly 15/100,000.
I don't remember the exact date I got her pregnant, but it was sometime in the fall, so around 100 days, (excluding the days I spent wooing her) which is roughly 15/1,000, or 1.5%. Not exactly lottery winning chances, but definitely pretty lucky.

Edit: ngl, when she got knocked up I did a double take to make sure I read the name right because I'm usually piss poor when it comes to luck.
Maybe this year ain't gon' be as bad as the others for me~~~
Soon, Ruukoto will pop kids!!!

Reactions: Ferghus

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I try to gain more relationship point (trying to be wholesome and not just pin them down to seggs) but I can't find a good way to increase it quickly. Tea + conversation + cleaning is very grindy

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
One more bonus if you want to make a girl pregnant is learning the practice dish that Reimu has. The blessing tag on food increases pregnancy chance. Make sure you feed it to the 2hu you're going for.

I try to gain more relationship point (trying to be wholesome and not just pin them down to seggs) but I can't find a good way to increase it quickly. Tea + conversation + cleaning is very grindy
I think intimacy level affects favor gain(And you need it for yearning/love anyways). Some of the best sources of that are music, cooking, and going on dates. The first two take a while to get going(for music practice with other music players, cooking is easiest to grind through miyoi's job in human village, or helping mystia in bamboo forest), and you can't really do the third until the 2hu is willing to be lead around. There are certain limitations on favor gains that are ignored whenever you're on a date, so once you get that ability you'll want to be using it.

Jan 10, 2021
Giving food or tea with love potion should help a bit, aside from boosting both relationship type points, it also boosts Intimacy level gems, which increases the former two's gains

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
While cooking, there's an option to add something to the mix, such as sleeping pills, aphrodisiacs and, of course, love potions.
For tea, there should be an option to sprinkle tea with the same things as before in the kitchen, or the equivalent of it.
ahh makes perfect sense, guess its my dwarf fortress brain that keeps on thanking it can not be that simple and have to do something else.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Where to buy clothing? I only found bookstore, liquor and food.
In TW? If so, you don't how it works is you just go into your room and select change clothes to select from some preset outfits. You can also change other characters outfits in your room or theirs once you meet certain requirements but I don't really remember what they are because I never bother with that mechanic.

Reactions: Noone202

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I usually just spam serve tea and convos.
When they reach at least 200 favor or smth, I add spamming skinship on that until I unlock headpats, embrace etc etc.

That's how I got any waifu to reach yearning in less than a week and reach love in less than two weeks. :KEK:

Reactions: JungleNuts

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I have done nothing but take Sakuya's panties and TSP rape her, both inside and out, for the last two in game weeks. I've had signs of a possible addiction to it starting, it mentioned something about her getting aroused or something like that when she looked at me, specifically mentioning time stop, about a week ago in game, but she has never once shown signs even close to suspecting me of being the one doing all this. The only one to even come close is Tenshi and she just looked around when I stole her panties because she was in the area with Sakuya and I lost favor and trust instantly, plus Yuyuko made a comment during time stop, though no idea what she said since it isn't translated.

My goal is to get Sakuya to take revenge for the TSP rape, which apparently is a thing, to see how it plays out. How much more do I have to do or am I doing it wrong in the first place?

Reactions: JungleNuts

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hey, guys. Where do you get TohoTW from?
The links I found all lead to eng-dev version that doesn't work on my pc (because I don't have developer software I guess).
The last eng-release version I have, that works, is all the way back from 2019.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So I have done nothing but take Sakuya's panties and TSP rape her, both inside and out, for the last two in game weeks. I've had signs of a possible addiction to it starting, it mentioned something about her getting aroused or something like that when she looked at me, specifically mentioning time stop, about a week ago in game, but she has never once shown signs even close to suspecting me of being the one doing all this. The only one to even come close is Tenshi and she just looked around when I stole her panties because she was in the area with Sakuya and I lost favor and trust instantly, plus Yuyuko made a comment during time stop, though no idea what she said since it isn't translated.

My goal is to get Sakuya to take revenge for the TSP rape, which apparently is a thing, to see how it plays out. How much more do I have to do or am I doing it wrong in the first place?
Are you specifically using the egg version of her dialogue? That's the version that has it if I remember right.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I usually just spam serve tea and convos.
When they reach at least 200 favor or smth, I add spamming skinship on that until I unlock headpats, embrace etc etc.

That's how I got any waifu to reach yearning in less than a week and reach love in less than two weeks. :KEK:
Bruh I already reach rank B in favor and trust, on which rank I can try to impreg Reimu (sue me for wanting the poster girl) with her consent?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are you specifically using the egg version of her dialogue? That's the version that has it if I remember right.
So specific dialogue options have functionality others don't as well? If so, that might be the issue, I've been under the assumption that those only determine what they say and how much of what they say is English. I could switch it, not like I didn't have to reset her to try in the first place, so resetting her with update is not a big deal this time.

EDIT: Another 24 game days since the second reset I mentioned above, she does some sort of search on me when her panties go missing and that's it so far and it's been that way for over half the time. I'm starting to think she actually has to catch me with them to trigger this, that's the natural progression that seems to be unfolding, otherwise she may continue her futile searches for eternity.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Took me this long to realize when I finally ran out of those.
Where can I get / buy / make sleeping pills?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So specific dialogue options have functionality others don't as well? If so, that might be the issue, I've been under the assumption that those only determine what they say and how much of what they say is English. I could switch it, not like I didn't have to reset her to try in the first place, so resetting her with update is not a big deal this time.

EDIT: Another 24 game days since the second reset I mentioned above, she does some sort of search on me when her panties go missing and that's it so far and it's been that way for over half the time. I'm starting to think she actually has to catch me with them to trigger this, that's the natural progression that seems to be unfolding, otherwise she may continue her futile searches for eternity.
Yeah looking at the files it seems like it triggers once she catches you with her underwear more than 6 times, though I'm pretty sure if I read it right if you do that before her relationship is lovers it just gives her max hate marks and enables events where she'll randomly do her time stop ability to throw knives at you rather than the sexual time stop events.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah looking at the files it seems like it triggers once she catches you with her underwear more than 6 times, though I'm pretty sure if I read it right if you do that before her relationship is lovers it just gives her max hate marks and enables events where she'll randomly do her time stop ability to throw knives at you rather than the sexual time stop events.
Ah, now I know what I was doing wrong, have to let her catch me. Probably best to do this when she's alone so I don't affect other girls since I can't selectively deposit panties into the collection. I have my main save set right at the point before I reset her, so I'll do it on both a reset Sakuya and a lover Sakuya since she's basically a confession away from lover on my main save.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Took me this long to realize when I finally ran out of those.
Where can I get / buy / make sleeping pills?
I think Reisen and Tewi sold those. Find the character that has "buy medicine" command. To make sleeping pills, try mixing?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think Reisen and Tewi sold those. Find the character that has "buy medicine" command. To make sleeping pills, try mixing?
I did try mixing but maybe it's for higher levels since I don't see it there.
I see, Reisen and Tewi it is.

All for wholesome interactions of course.
Because I am a GOOD person.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes