SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Lazyloader basically just makes your game load faster for better performance as they say.
I played both exes and they both get the same error.

Am gon' start banging my head on a wall now.
Download this one.

Edit: Wrong link. Fixed. Sorry LOL.

Also, copy your sav folder and put it in the new installation, see if you can recoup your save.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Download this one.

Edit: Wrong link. Fixed. Sorry LOL.

Also, copy your sav folder and put it in the new installation, see if you can recoup your save.
I dunno if the game has backwards save compatibility so I'm probably just go import all the boosts from my current achievements and maybe do one more run before I decide to end it.

Wait a minute, ain't that the latest?

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
I dunno if the game has backwards save compatibility so I'm probably just go import all the boosts from my current achievements and maybe do one more run before I decide to end it.

Wait a minute, ain't that the latest?
My question is how did you even manage to find another version of it. I'm honestly clueless.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My question is how did you even manage to find another version of it. I'm honestly clueless.
Eh, thought that's the one for anontw build?
I just followed the wiki -> click ze link and downloaded it. :KEK:

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Eh, thought that's the one for anontw build?
I just followed the wiki -> click ze link and downloaded it. :KEK:
That might be why. I downloaded it directly from the git. That link I gave. I guess you got unlucky. Stuff happens. Specially with nicheware like this. Hope you can recover the stuff or/and that it finally works.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
EDIT: I don't see a new version on the git. Why is yours different?
Because they downloaded straight from the source rather than from the releases section. Which isn't wrong as I do it too but it means you occasionally run into issues and is probably why they had that other error with resources. Because if you check the activity page you can see that 4 weeks back there was some sort of issue with the resource files.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys. About eraTW. I'm experimenting to see if you can make th's "rape" you instead, but so far I can only make them hug me most of the time, and when that happens, they don't seem to ever escalate it by themselves. They don't mind if I escalate it all the way. It could be not enough sexual frustration, because I'm lacking the achievement that shows it, but keep reading.

This is female pc on futa th btw. Dunno if that makes a difference.

I found that by teasing them a lot until they start asking for it will cause them to "push you down"? When you're alone. And do stuff to you? Skipping the whole hugging down phase altogether. Like, they undress and everything. Heck, they don't even care if someone walks in. But there's still an option for me to "push them down" and regain control of the sex, and they don't seem to choose vaginal sex on their own. I can make it happen if I take lead, but they don't make it happen by themselves. I dropped their composure down to gold star, even.
Girls only go after you once you bring yourself high enough that they start caring about you. Grind enough and they'll let you touch them more, which brings up their want to do a fug. Keep in mind this doesn't really ever go down, so a high enough relationship will have them on top of you the second you guys are in private.

Example: I've been with Meiling the longest, to the point she had a SS in how much she liked me. She will jump me if we're ever in the same room together. Sometimes at 0 frustration, touching her enough times will get her to jump me too.

Reactions: SusBK

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So what's the point in raping them after beating them in a danmaku I raised the rape counter to three stars and all its done is have them talk shit about me to the others and lower my favorability

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys. In eraTohok. Can you somehow specifically choose what a generic character looks like. Like choosing manually instead of hitting reroll and getting something completely random every time. I'm talking about the genner that uses Kaoru's assets.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
So what's the point in raping them after beating them in a danmaku I raised the rape counter to three stars and all its done is have them talk shit about me to the others and lower my favorability
Rape Marks just make it easier to pass the push down check in the future.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Hey guys. In eraTohok. Can you somehow specifically choose what a generic character looks like. Like choosing manually instead of hitting reroll and getting something completely random every time. I'm talking about the genner that uses Kaoru's assets.
The closest to that is manually changing their image with a custom one you added in the resources folder I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: SusBK

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So how exactly do you get the achievement for pushing down someone addicted to TSP rape?

Also, been reading talk of a Sakuya event if you TSP rape her enough, is this a thing?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
So how exactly do you get the achievement for pushing down someone addicted to TSP rape?

Also, been reading talk of a Sakuya event if you TSP rape her enough, is this a thing?
That achievement is very tricky to get. It only counts if the reason the push down attempt works is because the tsp rape marks pushed you over the acceptance threshold.

Also yes, Sakuya can figure out you have TSP powers if you mess with her enough.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That achievement is very tricky to get. It only counts if the reason the push down attempt works is because the tsp rape marks pushed you over the acceptance threshold.

Also yes, Sakuya can figure out you have TSP powers if you mess with her enough.
Ah, might have messed up my target with other marks, then. Any idea what the threshold is on Sakuya?

im a dumbass how do you do the time stop in eratohoTW?
Up under the current in game time at the top. It should say [Time Stop], this is the button to start it. Then it will give you the option to resume time on the bottom as long as you aren't doing anything sexual to a girl and she's fully dressed except her panties, those you can resume time without her wearing them since they can be stolen in time stop.

Reactions: 72 man

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
Ah, might have messed up my target with other marks, then. Any idea what the threshold is on Sakuya?

Up under the current in game time at the top. It should say [Time Stop], this is the button to start it. Then it will give you the option to resume time on the bottom as long as you aren't doing anything sexual to a girl and she's fully dressed except her panties, those you can resume time without her wearing them since they can be stolen in time stop.
thanks you.

Reactions: alex2011
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes