SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
The thing is I'm the girl in this scenario
I'll try to have some more work done, but so far I didn't really see anything indicating that the stretching levels are increasing.
I'm only reading this in passing, but I think you had the same problem I did where the th's were too passive and wouldn't try actual sex on their own. The way I fixed it is be giving them the sadist trait. Virginities don't survive more than 2 turns when they have it lmao. They forget that foreplay exists though.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
It is quite difficult to find info about the Era games. So what does [Forbidden Knowledge] do in the eraTW? Insertion stuff for sure and some items you can buy? like what items?
Additionally, is mingling with your offspring impossible in TW after they get independent? I have the Anon version.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Forbidden Knowledge gives you some automatically stretching bonus. I've never had to work on a girl before it's possible to take her virginity with it anyways, though there are still some pain gains at times. Pretty sure fingering, tools, and raising her vaginal levels will also help. The first time a girl has sex it's almost impossible to make her orgasm anyways. Best to foreplay her the first 1-2 times you push her down and raise all her levels 1-2 times, which should help loosen her up and increase her pleasure when you actually fuck her.
Oh it is, in fact there's an achievement for doing so (which I think actually requires you make her orgasm on the same action as deflowering her. Obviously you need to rev up the engine first with fingering)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eratw players, how tf do I fix this problem.
My save's f-ed 'cause of this sh-.
I get this error every time the day ends and it crashes.

Plz 'elp, ever since discovering this game.
I felt the same joy as I did when I played Elona and Dwarf Fortress for the first time.
1703665248706.png

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Eratw players, how tf do I fix this problem.
My save's f-ed 'cause of this sh-.
I get this error every time the day ends and it crashes.

Plz 'elp, ever since discovering this game.
I felt the same joy as I did when I played Elona and Dwarf Fortress for the first time.
View attachment 3208276
That happens to me sometimes. I don't know if this fixes it but nowadays when I'm going to switch characters/save files I just restart the whole game because I've noticed things can get funky, and I think changing files is what does it?

By funky I mean that the touhos start getting random ass portraits that don't belong to them. You start seeing cloned portraits. All kinds of craze.

And when you try to end the day like that, what you're showing happens. Maybe it's not exclusively that but every time I have that happen I just bite the bullet and restart the day.

Always keep multiple saves, yadda, yadda.

Also. Congrats on finding degrees of lewdity but probably better. (Almost) If only you could get knocked up as a girl it'd be perfect.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That happens to me sometimes. I don't know if this fixes it but nowadays when I'm going to switch characters/save files I just restart the whole game because I've noticed things can get funky, and I think changing files is what does it?

By funky I mean that the touhos start getting random ass portraits that don't belong to them. You start seeing cloned portraits. All kinds of craze.

And when you try to end the day like that, what you're showing happens. Maybe it's not exclusively that but every time I have that happen I just bite the bullet and restart the day.

Always keep multiple saves, yadda, yadda.

Also. Congrats on finding degrees of lewdity but probably better.
How do I change the files so I can risk a gamble of fixing my saves.
Like which ones to change etc etc.

I did try restarting a lotta times.
But yeah, it keeps happening.

If there's a way to start a new game with the same save file then that'd be great.
I usually keep 2 saves for the same one to avoid corruptions.

I even tried to speedrun end a day by tiring myself ASAP (usually helps) but this time it ends the same way.
This is like my 5th character now thet gets f-ed by this thing.
It gets tiring grinding stats from day 1 over and over but at least we can just get the achievement boosts since it gets preserved.

I ain't grinding 50k favor again. :KEK:
F- that sh-.
Every time I end a day, I pray to opantsu-sama so that the game won't crash.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
How do I change the files so I can risk a gamble of fixing my saves.
Like which ones to change etc etc.

I did try restarting a lotta times.
But yeah, it keeps happening.

If there's a way to start a new game with the same save file then that'd be great.
I usually keep 2 saves for the same one to avoid corruptions.

I even tried to speedrun end a day by tiring myself ASAP (usually helps) but this time it ends the same way.
This is like my 5th character now thet gets f-ed by this thing.
It gets tiring grinding stats from day 1 over and over but at least we can just get the achievement boosts since it gets preserved.

I ain't grinding 50k favor again. :KEK:
F- that sh-.
Every time I end a day, I pray to opantsu-sama so that the game won't crash.
There's defo something weird going on here. This has happened to me but it's nothing like an often thing. It's rare. I meant save files, not files. I meant loading another save file.

You might wanna say what version of tw you're playing and if you're in linux or something weird. Are you messing with any kind of setting. Like, this is not normal.

I'd literally wipe it all off and install from the start. Run as admin? Try another directory?

Also you don't have to powerlevel hard. Just loosely follow your objectives. At least until you figure out why your shis is crashing. Favor is not something you have to focus on getting. You're gonna get it from interacting with the png women. And if you absolutely must. There's a favor multiplier among the settings you can change but you have to look a bit deeper in the options menu.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's defo something weird going on here. This has happened to me but it's nothing like an often thing. It's rare. I meant save files, not files. I meant loading another save file.

You might wanna say what version of tw you're playing and if you're in linux or something weird. Are you messing with any kind of setting. Like, this is not normal.

I'd literally wipe it all off and install from the start. Run as admin?
Nah, playing on PC.
Also set it with "run as admin" thing in the compatibility.

And no, I never mess with anything 'cause that's how errors happen in the first place.
Also playing on the first eng build I've seen which is anon-tw or smth.

So in other words.
Fresh re-install? Oh okay, wait...
Juicer.gif

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Nah, playing on PC.
Also set it with "run as admin" thing in the compatibility.

And no, I never mess with anything 'cause that's how errors happen in the first place.
Also playing on the first eng build I've seen which is anon-tw or smth.

So in other words.
Fresh re-install? Oh okay, wait...
View attachment 3208302
Don't get too bothered by re-grinding stats. I edited my last post and added some more stuff.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't get too bothered by re-grinding stats. I edited my last post and added some more stuff.
Oh I am no tech person that's why I don't understand anything in the options menu. :FacePalm: :KEK:
It's a tradition for me to always start out as a good karma player before I start abusing and exploiting eveything and be my natural self.
That's why I have to grind favor / trust to get that <Yearning> -> <Love> states.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Oh I am no tech person that's why I don't understand anything in the options menu. :FacePalm: :KEK:
It's a tradition for me to always start out as a good karma player before I start abusing and exploiting everything and be my natural self.
I'm no tech person either. Most of the options are self-explanatory. Nothing game breaking is accessible unless you access cheats. Yeah you can cheat everything in this game. Obviously could ruin the fun, so yeah, there's that.

But just running the vanilla stuff as default shouldn't be crashing your game every time without fail.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm no tech person either. Most of the options are self-explanatory. Nothing game breaking is accessible unless you access cheats. Yeah you can cheat everything in this game. Obviously could ruin the fun, so yeah, there's that.

But just running the vanilla stuff as default shouldn't be crashing your game every time without fail.
So I finished re-installing.
This is my first time seeing this now. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
As if my saves getting screwd isn't bad enough.
1703668934023.png

I just want to enjoy playing this game demmet.
Is it too much for a GOOD person to pump everyone in Gensokyo and restart time and do it all over again?
I was done pumping everyone in Hakurei shrine, Human VIllage and Forest of Magic.

Now I have to redo it all over again.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
So I finished re-installing.
This is my first time seeing this now. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
As if my saves getting screwd isn't bad enough.
View attachment 3208311
Yeah I've never seen that happen. It's like something in your computer is interfering with the game. Maybe some hitlerian antivirus or firewall. Lack of windows perms or something, maybe. Download the whole thing again too just in case.

See but what do you mean by pumping everyone in Gensokyo on day 1. Without cheating? You gotta negotiate with these girls for the pumping :KEK: Or stop time. But both of those take time to accomplish.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah I've never seen that happen. It's like something in your computer is interfering with the game. Maybe some hitlerian antivirus or firewall. Lack of windows perms or something, maybe. Download the whole thing again too just in case.

See but what do you mean by pumping everyone in Gensokyo on day 1. Without cheating? You gotta negotiate with these girls for the pumping :KEK: Or stop time. But both of those take time to accomplish.
I don't even know how to cheat in this game.
It's like my first two weeks of playing this.

Nah, I only use time-stop when traveling to other regions or SAKE making.
Or the special occasions where they do a drinking party in which I steal every single attendant's panty there for prayer purposes.

A'ight, time to take down every single security system in this pc.
Okay, turning off everything doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
I don't even know how to cheat in this game.
It's like my first two weeks of playing this.

Nah, I only use time-stop when traveling to other regions or SAKE making.
Or the special occasions where they do a drinking party in which I steal every single attendant's panty there for prayer purposes.

A'ight, time to take down every single security system in this pc.
Okay, turning off everything doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, you're running a more updated version than mine. I think I'm one version behind. Maybe the new version is fudged. Downgrade?

EDIT: I don't see a new version on the git. Why is yours different?

1703670035647.png

"How do I change the files so I can risk a gamble of fixing my saves."

You take the sav folder and put it in a fresh install.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey, you're running a more updated version than mine. I think I'm one version behind. Maybe the new version is fudged. Downgrade?

EDIT: I don't see a new version on the git. Why is yours different?

View attachment 3208344

"How do I change the files so I can risk a gamble of fixing my saves."

You take the sav folder and put it in a fresh install.
Am defo screwed.
Or send me a copy of that instead since it's probably stable. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Plz, I just wanna have a good time playing the game.
I'll take anything, I'm gon' deepthroat a cactus soon if I lose it.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Am defo screwed.
Or send me a copy of that instead since it's probably stable. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Plz, I just wanna have a good time playing the game.
I'll take anything, I'm gon' deepthroat a cactus soon if I lose it.
This is a stirp from the lazy loader readme file.

"This executable doesn't have any known issues so far, except for a false positive of a failed loading during startup.
Please report any bugs you find with it to AnonTW's issue page."

It's referring to the lazy loader. So the thing you're seeing is a non-issue, but even then. You should try running the other executable. I don't use the lazy loader. I didn't even know what it did. Maybe if you run the other exe it'll reveal you have the same version as me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is a stirp from the lazy loader readme file.

"This executable doesn't have any known issues so far, except for a false positive of a failed loading during startup.
Please report any bugs you find with it to AnonTW's issue page."

It's referring to the lazy loader. So the thing you're seeing is a non-issue, but even then. You should try running the other executable. I don't use the lazy loader. I didn't even know what it did. Maybe if you run the other exe it'll reveal you have the same version as me.
Lazyloader basically just makes your game load faster for better performance as they say.
I played both exes and they both get the same error.

Am gon' start banging my head on a wall now.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes