Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
EraTW shenanigans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Do preg characters not give birth automatically? Do I need to take 'em somewhere 'cause I am starting to scratch my head on why they ain't popping kids yet even when they have the "ready to give birth" description.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
PS: Do preg characters not give birth automatically? Do I need to take 'em somewhere 'cause I am starting to scratch my head on why they ain't popping kids yet even when they have the "ready to give birth" description.
Nope they give birth on their own, though it does take a long time. You could try going to the cheat menu and setting preg speed to like 10x or something for a few days.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nope they give birth on their own, though it does take a long time. You could try going to the cheat menu and setting preg speed to like 10x or something for a few days.
Nah, I think I'd just wait then.
Thx for the info~~~

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
EraTW shenanigans

Because even if she has time powers, you have magical Yukari gaps, and she's more powerful than most of them.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm trying to get back into this in, but I can't figure out how to get the Anon version to work. It just loads a hundred errors every time I try to launch the executable.
It occurred to me that whatever I was using to unpack the .tar files is fucking up the AnonTW extraction. I swapped to a different program and it seemed to have significantly less errors, but there's still a warning message in red saying some things didn't load properly. What programs are y'all using?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It occurred to me that whatever I was using to unpack the .tar files is fucking up the AnonTW extraction. I swapped to a different program and it seemed to have significantly less errors, but there's still a warning message in red saying some things didn't load properly. What programs are y'all using?
It's a lot more stable now after I downloaded the anontw version they shared me.
I guess the latest one and the lazyload exe really are janky as heck.

Because even if she has time powers, you have magical Yukari gaps, and she's more powerful than most of them.
Idk what a yukari gaps is but is that something like a greater being blessing us or smth. :KEK:

Side note:
It took me a while to realize that Ruukoto ain't a flesh person so she can't get preg, she's a literal robot maid, my first waifu is a dam- robot. fml
I've been trying for almost 2 in-game years now to get the maid preg achievement for free stam only to realize that ain't a flesh person. :FacePalm: :KEK:

Jan 10, 2021
It's a lot more stable now after I downloaded the anontw version they shared me.
I guess the latest one and the lazyload exe really are janky as heck.

Idk what a yukari gaps is but is that something like a greater being blessing us or smth. :KEK:

Side note:
It took me a while to realize that Ruukoto ain't a flesh person so she can't get preg, she's a literal robot maid, my first waifu is a dam- robot. fml
I've been trying for almost 2 in-game years now to get the maid preg achievement for free stam only to realize that ain't a flesh person. :FacePalm: :KEK:
You still can get her pregnant.

After impregnating another 10 or so races of course. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You still can get her pregnant.

After impregnating another 10 or so races of course. :KEK:
The Almighty impreg trait?
I need to get 4 or more races...
I can get it with the NG+ perks but that'd be cheating in my own rules. :KEK:

Guess it's time to screw some cat grills then Youmu since she has human and phantom so it's 2 in 1.
Also, a robot getting preg will make me scratch my head and ask questions a lotta times. How? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The Almighty impreg trait?
I need to get 4 or more races...
I can get it with the NG+ perks but that'd be cheating in my own rules. :KEK:

Guess it's time to screw some cat grills then Youmu since she has human and phantom so it's 2 in 1.
Also, a robot getting preg will make me scratch my head and ask questions a lotta times. How? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
According to the really old chart, you can kinda do it if you pray enouggh and don't accidentally impreg someone else with your new years prayer for a child.
Also, the "Yukari gaps" are the things you magically instantly store panties using. You get like 1 or 3 a day I think?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
According to the really old chart, you can kinda do it if you pray enouggh and don't accidentally impreg someone else with your new years prayer for a child.
Also, the "Yukari gaps" are the things you magically instantly store panties using. You get like 1 or 3 a day I think?
Wait a minute, the insta collection for panties?
Oh, I've selected the pray for more kids or smth option in new years prayer but only once.
So far, I only have the shrine maiden impreg trait and my god, she goes from cold to clingy after yearning is unlocked.

What the D does to a person.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Oh, I've selected the pray for more kids or smth option in new years prayer but only once.
So far, I only have the shrine maiden impreg trait and my god, she goes from cold to clingy after yearning is unlocked.

Bruh, you impreg Reimu?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh, you impreg Reimu?
And Marisa too, yes.
'cause I think it's funny every time i ask for a danmaku match with either of 'em bloated.
The mental image is very funny for me.

But Ruukoto was muh' first waifu.
She WILL pop some kids someday.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are there any games like this but with full translation? Japanese reactions are kinda ruining the game for me, wish I'd understood japanese.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
In my old game I had half the Scarlet Devil Mansion pregnant. It helps you can get Almighty Impregnation as a trait as your first real trait the game asks you for.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

You can also have her follow you to a shrine and pray for a child too. Be warned though, if you were praying for a child with another character at a shrine, this will reset the prayer count.
In my old game I had half the Scarlet Devil Mansion pregnant. It helps you can get Almighty Impregnation as a trait as your first real trait the game asks you for.
I managed to knock up Kaguya without any bonuses. I (and obviously herself) were so certain that she wouldn't get pregnant due to her race that we just raw dogged it every time. Hilariously, I couldn't even roleplay taking responsibility because I had just knocked up Yuuka days before and did just that.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Meiling is still my funniest relationship because it was after I touched her ass, got her so drunk I raped her three times (I also fucked her drunken ass right in front of the gate in the rain, so there's just two naked people freezing in the rain getting fucked), and then made her my girlfriend even though I was after Patchy and then she had my first born.

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can also have her follow you to a shrine and pray for a child too. Be warned though, if you were praying for a child with another character at a shrine, this will reset the prayer count.
Oh, I need to do that in dates then.
Also, knocking Kaguya up? That's one amazing RNG you have.
Don't we need like the thick semen trait for good results or smth.

Meiling is still my funniest relationship because it was after I touched her ass, got her so drunk I raped her three times (I also fucked her drunken ass right in front of the gate in the rain, so there's just two naked people freezing in the rain getting fucked), and then made her my girlfriend even though I was after Patchy and then she had my first born.
Sounds like my experience with Parsee.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The chinese vampire zombie thing?
Or are they similar to the smol lady in devil scarlet mansion since zombies and vampires are pretty much undead.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Also, knocking Kaguya up? That's one amazing RNG you have.
Don't we need like the thick semen trait for good results or smth.
Thick semen definitely helps, but it's hard to make use of it since her ovulation cycle is hidden due to her race. You could forcefully induce her to ovulate and track it manually, but I wasn't actually trying to get her pregnant and didn't do that.
But the chance on normal days is roughly 15/100,000.
I don't remember the exact date I got her pregnant, but it was sometime in the fall, so around 100 days, (excluding the days I spent wooing her) which is roughly 15/1,000, or 1.5%. Not exactly lottery winning chances, but definitely pretty lucky.

Edit: ngl, when she got knocked up I did a double take to make sure I read the name right because I'm usually piss poor when it comes to luck.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes