Mar 18, 2020
Is there a list of how to perform some of the achievements listed in game? I'm trying to get some of the ones on page 9 and I seem to not be able to unlock the clearing hate mark history using prayer.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm trying to get back into this in, but I can't figure out how to get the Anon version to work. It just loads a hundred errors every time I try to launch the executable.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I'm trying to get back into this in, but I can't figure out how to get the Anon version to work. It just loads a hundred errors every time I try to launch the executable.
I know they changed the way they load resources in TW so it shouldn't take so long to start up anymore, but I think there were a few bugs with it initially. Newest branch might work better instead of the release one. It looks like they added the TH19 cast into it as well.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I know they changed the way they load resources in TW so it shouldn't take so long to start up anymore, but I think there were a few bugs with it initially. Newest branch might work better instead of the release one. It looks like they added the TH19 cast into it as well.
According to the updates on that it might've been the ai art that was giving them crashes.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No dice. You know the link to the pre-ai art stuff by any chance?

Apr 9, 2018
How do you change pubic hair length?

For the player character i mean.

Also can i make a custom character the player character?

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So out of curiosity, is [ Anal Fertility ] completely deprecated? I remember back in a older version of eraTohok it worked without any issues, but now it seems to be completely gone, even from the code. Why was it removed?

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys. About eraTW. I'm experimenting to see if you can make th's "rape" you instead, but so far I can only make them hug me most of the time, and when that happens, they don't seem to ever escalate it by themselves. They don't mind if I escalate it all the way. It could be not enough sexual frustration, because I'm lacking the achievement that shows it, but keep reading.

This is female pc on futa th btw. Dunno if that makes a difference.

I found that by teasing them a lot until they start asking for it will cause them to "push you down"? When you're alone. And do stuff to you? Skipping the whole hugging down phase altogether. Like, they undress and everything. Heck, they don't even care if someone walks in. But there's still an option for me to "push them down" and regain control of the sex, and they don't seem to choose vaginal sex on their own. I can make it happen if I take lead, but they don't make it happen by themselves. I dropped their composure down to gold star, even.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys. About eraTW. I'm experimenting to see if you can make th's "rape" you instead, but so far I can only make them hug me most of the time, and when that happens, they don't seem to ever escalate it by themselves. They don't mind if I escalate it all the way. It could be not enough sexual frustration, because I'm lacking the achievement that shows it, but keep reading.

This is female pc on futa th btw. Dunno if that makes a difference.

I found that by teasing them a lot until they start asking for it will cause them to "push you down"? When you're alone. And do stuff to you? Skipping the whole hugging down phase altogether. Like, they undress and everything. Heck, they don't even care if someone walks in. But there's still an option for me to "push them down" and regain control of the sex, and they don't seem to choose vaginal sex on their own. I can make it happen if I take lead, but they don't make it happen by themselves. I dropped their composure down to gold star, even.
You can, but it's all down to luck and sexual preference. If you stimulate them a certain way enough, it becomes their favored sexual activity. Sexual frustration can play a role, but you need to also have sufficiently high favorability and lust. Girls that aren't ready for penetration when you push them down are unlikely to initiate themselves. Drunkenness may also play a role, but I haven't used alcohol all that much considering how costly and inefficient it is to keep boozing people up.

Reactions: SusBK

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
You can, but it's all down to luck and sexual preference. If you stimulate them a certain way enough, it becomes their favored sexual activity. Sexual frustration can play a role, but you need to also have sufficiently high favorability and lust. Girls that aren't ready for penetration when you push them down are unlikely to initiate themselves. Drunkenness may also play a role, but I haven't used alcohol all that much considering how costly and inefficient it is to keep boozing people up.
How does lust happen, by the way. Just sexual stuff in general produces it?

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
The translation default branch should have hypnosis available. It's next to the time stop button. Characters with the lust effect push you down often at about 800+ favor. That effect also gives you the "Go Into X's Room" button if they're not in your home area.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How does lust happen, by the way. Just sexual stuff in general produces it?
I think physical contact can raise it too, like embrace and kissing, but not as fast as sex since there's multipliers for strong orgasms.

Griffin01

Jan 2, 2018
About eraTW: how do I increase vaginal stretching? My PC can't seem to be able to take it from any 2hu as a virgin, even with a normally sized dick
It seems like it's not impacted by fingering or masturbation either
Is the "forbidden knowledge", whatever it is, the only way to do it or am I missing something

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
About eraTW: how do I increase vaginal stretching? My PC can't seem to be able to take it from any 2hu as a virgin, even with a normally sized dick
Is the "forbidden knowledge", whatever it is, the only way to do it or am I missing something
Forbidden Knowledge gives you some automatically stretching bonus. I've never had to work on a girl before it's possible to take her virginity with it anyways, though there are still some pain gains at times. Pretty sure fingering, tools, and raising her vaginal levels will also help. The first time a girl has sex it's almost impossible to make her orgasm anyways. Best to foreplay her the first 1-2 times you push her down and raise all her levels 1-2 times, which should help loosen her up and increase her pleasure when you actually fuck her.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Like the guy below you is saying, you can, it just takes a lot of grinding. If you can stick your dick in Shinmyoumaru, you can stick your dick in anything.

• Haha
Reactions: SusBK and Griffin01

Griffin01

Jan 2, 2018
Forbidden Knowledge gives you some automatically stretching bonus. I've never had to work on a girl before it's possible to take her virginity with it anyways, though there are still some pain gains at times. Pretty sure fingering, tools, and raising her vaginal levels will also help. The first time a girl has sex it's almost impossible to make her orgasm anyways. Best to foreplay her the first 1-2 times you push her down and raise all her levels 1-2 times, which should help loosen her up and increase her pleasure when you actually fuck her.
The thing is I'm the girl in this scenario
I'll try to have some more work done, but so far I didn't really see anything indicating that the stretching levels are increasing.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes