JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
Havent played eratohok in years. I still have my save backed up on a drive with my charactor after I took him thru about 30ng+ and had built him up massively. So now in the most recent version I just made a built up charactor and been regetting used to the game. Dates and headpats in convos seem to work well. I had I think it was kisume try to kill me with a bucket attack ( I think thats who it was) and I just imprisioned her and spanked her butt every day til she fell for me and than I recruited her into my army. I also gave myself a buttload of money to keep myself afloat.

Havent played a ton but im getting the jist of the games mechanics again and will be doing legit plays soon. Its fun messing around in the game tho im very disapointed in how little there is 2 do when a ronin. like really I cant explore the regions? seems like a strange and bad design choice imo to have to be in a kingdom to explore realms. ronin needs more options and features

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Havent played eratohok in years. I still have my save backed up on a drive with my charactor after I took him thru about 30ng+ and had built him up massively. So now in the most recent version I just made a built up charactor and been regetting used to the game. Dates and headpats in convos seem to work well. I had I think it was kisume try to kill me with a bucket attack ( I think thats who it was) and I just imprisioned her and spanked her butt every day til she fell for me and than I recruited her into my army. I also gave myself a buttload of money to keep myself afloat.

Havent played a ton but im getting the jist of the games mechanics again and will be doing legit plays soon. Its fun messing around in the game tho im very disapointed in how little there is 2 do when a ronin. like really I cant explore the regions? seems like a strange and bad design choice imo to have to be in a kingdom to explore realms. ronin needs more options and features
We had the same origin except all my stats were at minimum.
No pain, no Gainz!!!

These other factions bullied me at the start, now the world is my oyster and how the mighty have fallen.
It never gets old~~~

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
We had the same origin except all my stats were at minimum.
No pain, no Gainz!!!

These other factions bullied me at the start, now the world is my oyster and how the mighty have fallen.
It never gets old~~~
I hadn't played in like 4 years and decided to start in one of the smaller regions because I remembered being a more powerful faction with plenty of officers trivialized a lot of things. My starting character exclusively trained in politics and strategy and didn't see the front lines the entire playthrough. I had to supplement discussions using sex because I was too broke to be bribing left and right. Turns out sex is actually really cost effective if you're a poor fighter, lol. Saw my illegitimate children on the battlefield.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I hadn't played in like 4 years and decided to start in one of the smaller regions because I remembered being a more powerful faction with plenty of officers trivialized a lot of things. My starting character exclusively trained in politics and strategy and didn't see the front lines the entire playthrough. I had to supplement discussions using sex because I was too broke to be bribing left and right. Turns out sex is actually really cost effective if you're a poor fighter, lol. Saw my illegitimate children on the battlefield.
That's pretty much the reason why I always start at the very edges of the map like in Lunar Capital.
Few entrances and neighbors, ez bank 'cause of the economy cap of that territory is high as f- and I don't need alliances, just ceasefires will do while they exhaust their resources fighting one another, that's when I strike.

I also recruit as many low star officers as I can so I can reach the 10/10 work limit = free money every turn while training their stats.

Last edited:

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
I ended up having a kid with some wolf chick that forced herself on me during heat and so I saved that kid to the custom charactors along with a slave I built up into a decent officer. games great im having alot of fun with it and I find it amusing spanking everyone into submission to me

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I ended up having a kid with some wolf chick that forced herself on me during heat and so I saved that kid to the custom charactors along with a slave I built up into a decent officer. games great im having alot of fun with it and I find it amusing spanking everyone into submission to me
Classic Kagerou in heat. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Best part is when she hates you for the pregnancy after.

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
She did end up hating me for it after and I thought wtf female this was your doing!. I had forgot almost everything about this game so its basically a new game for me and ive been having alot of fun with it. i'll get a chance to sit down and play for a few hours in a bit but atm im playing gran turismo 4 and trying to beat some races. looking forward to giving out more spanks to prisoners and training to get stronger

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
She did end up hating me for it after and I thought wtf female this was your doing!. I had forgot almost everything about this game so its basically a new game for me and ive been having alot of fun with it. i'll get a chance to sit down and play for a few hours in a bit but atm im playing gran turismo 4 and trying to beat some races. looking forward to giving out more spanks to prisoners and training to get stronger
I haven't saved a single kid.
I never thought about it, maybe I'll save up to 4 to be my officers.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When you want that creampie but then you must take care of what comes from that pie later. Classic
Everyone loves making kids, they hate taking care of said kids.
Bless being infertile.
Until yo' fam' wants you to have kids, that is.

BONUS:
The ADHD is strong with this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Everyone loves making kids, they hate taking care of said kids.
Bless being infertile.
Until yo' fam' wants you to have kids, that is.

BONUS:
The ADHD is strong with this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This reminds me of how I still did not get the depresso event and is starting to think it might be on an earlier version. I guess I'll wait for 4.9.30 then

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
I actually have saved a couple of kids i've had for my guy to use for when I establish a castle right away. him and his 3 daughters and 1 son. I also tend to use the cheat menu and add about 200 new special officers to the game in a mix of genders to spice things up a bit and give me more people to fight against and help sway the tides of battle with. Pityyou cant equip your officers with equipment/items to improve their stats and stuff.

Hinge on mercy is comical due to how the people barely focus on you during the scenes. I was captured for awhile and almost ever session in the dungeon I was mostly ignored by the torturers til I was able to escape and become a wanderer again.

Also I wanna say that alot of the touhou girls are seriously getting built up in stats as the games drag on and last a long time. Some of the touhou are hitting stats in the 100-130 range now and ones like lily white and star sapphire are getting super strong compared to their weak starting stats. Makes new games interesting when everyone starts buffed up from prior games. The Fairy map is alot more fun to play now that alot of the fairys are built up stat wise from the games ive played.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I actually have saved a couple of kids i've had for my guy to use for when I establish a castle right away. him and his 3 daughters and 1 son. I also tend to use the cheat menu and add about 200 new special officers to the game in a mix of genders to spice things up a bit and give me more people to fight against and help sway the tides of battle with. Pityyou cant equip your officers with equipment/items to improve their stats and stuff.

Hinge on mercy is comical due to how the people barely focus on you during the scenes. I was captured for awhile and almost ever session in the dungeon I was mostly ignored by the torturers til I was able to escape and become a wanderer again.

Also I wanna say that alot of the touhou girls are seriously getting built up in stats as the games drag on and last a long time. Some of the touhou are hitting stats in the 100-130 range now and ones like lily white and star sapphire are getting super strong compared to their weak starting stats. Makes new games interesting when everyone starts buffed up from prior games. The Fairy map is alot more fun to play now that alot of the fairys are built up stat wise from the games ive played.
That's my gimmick.
I train the weak ones when there's a discount. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

It's even funnier if I make a 4fun squad of the three fairies with Cirno as a leader to beat Reimu up.

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
I dont know alot of the lore of touhou tbh. So I have no idea they were feuding with reimu. And yeah I constantly hire the weakest and try to train them up in the game. So thats why lily black now has stats in the 70s from working for me or other armies in other games.

Love this has a ng+ feature because watching everyone grow in power and stats is great. There's alot more 9 and 10 star touhou girls running around because of all the constant fighting in my games. I know at some point i'll get bored of everyone being overpowered and reset their battle stats but for now its great watching them all grow into super ultra powered touhou gals.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I never import the 2hu characters, what their default stats are, that's what they get.
It'd feel a bit off if Reimu of all people get 1v1'd easily by someone like LilyW. :KEK:

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
You can ignore favor and all the other stuff and ignore importing their battle stats every ng+ so that way they dont grow in that sense. But I get what you mean. I like the idea of lily white being a power house finally after all this time. Plus training them every time doesnt appeal to me all that much hence why i'll wait til they get ultra strong before resetting them. Its great the game allows for different ways for people to play.

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
Also does anyone know how to bring back the child choice screen once you give birth? I accidently clicked the no and pick it every time option when I ment to click no for turning the child into an officer. I looked thru the options but didnt see any way to change it again. Do I need to reinstall the game fresh and copy my save data over? or is there an option to make it pick every time again?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also does anyone know how to bring back the child choice screen once you give birth? I accidently clicked the no and pick it every time option when I ment to click no for turning the child into an officer. I looked thru the options but didnt see any way to change it again. Do I need to reinstall the game fresh and copy my save data over? or is there an option to make it pick every time again?
Oh, that's a one-time thing.
If you said no to training them to an officer, they're pretty much gone until you finish the run.

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
Ah so I have to wait til I play a new game or ng+ for that option to pop back up? Ok good. I thought it was a perm thing in game. Thanks

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ah so I have to wait til I play a new game or ng+ for that option to pop back up? Ok good. I thought it was a perm thing in game. Thanks
No you can change it, go to settings then other settings and change the Newborn children education option to whatever you want.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes