JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
I found it. Took me a second but it was in settings. Thanks.
I didnt want the one kid since it wasnt very good but I have got a few on occasion to show up that were decent.
Now I can pick for my kids

Poggers?

Nov 29, 2022
Is this really the final version? Or are the translators not wanting to translate new upds? Also why are there parts still left as untranslated when it's finished?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wasn’t a year? 124 days.
Nah just 100+ is good.
I usually spam these to get unique items when I turn one 2hu to a lover.
EG: Nue, she gives you a special item that lets you have seggs with anyone via the "take to a secluded spot" w/o any hassles.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Nah just 100+ is good.
I usually spam these to get unique items when I turn one 2hu to a lover.
EG: Nue, she gives you a special item that lets you have seggs with anyone via the "take to a secluded spot" w/o any hassles.
I wonder if there's a full list. You can't just dump 'em via Parsee and pick someone else? I wouldn't know since I'm dead set on being a (vaguely) faithful husbando.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if there's a full list. You can't just dump 'em via Parsee and pick someone else? I wouldn't know since I'm dead set on being a (vaguely) faithful husbando.
Nah, I like the restart thing 'cause I can decide if I wanna do an evil route for the other 2hus.
Some even have unique interactions w/ it, like Parsee's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Which is ironic, because I find I can't be mean to Parsee - she's too cute and I feel too much pity for her.

And then on the opposite you have that cunt Sumuriko who is literally coded with some magical special snowflake bullshit that prevents you pushing down unless you're lovers.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
There is something very wrong with, despite living in Eientei, having Mokou reach yearning before Kaguya.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes