MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure I never played K on easy but hearing people often get ass blasted by other factions makes me wonder if my game was bugged or I had the best fucking luck in the world. I don't think I have ever had several factions come at me at once, the one time someone got as big as me I used Swords of Revealing Light on them through diplomacy so they couldn't do shit, and the one time a special faction actually took one of my best girls, I lost my shit and ate like 3 cities at once when I was turtling the entire game. Maybe the fact I was with Yukari was why I was so busted, but Yukari is literally 3 people (two ubers being Yukari and Ran, and Chen being the only weak one), and Yukari has a chance to fucking fall asleep and thus bail out of a fight.

Luck must have absolutely loved me in that game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure I never played K on easy but hearing people often get ass blasted by other factions makes me wonder if my game was bugged or I had the best fucking luck in the world. I don't think I have ever had several factions come at me at once, the one time someone got as big as me I used Swords of Revealing Light on them through diplomacy so they couldn't do shit, and the one time a special faction actually took one of my best girls, I lost my shit and ate like 3 cities at once when I was turtling the entire game. Maybe the fact I was with Yukari was why I was so busted, but Yukari is literally 3 people (two ubers being Yukari and Ran, and Chen being the only weak one), and Yukari has a chance to fucking fall asleep and thus bail out of a fight.

Early game, everyone that ain't your members / friends will hate yo' a$$ 'cause everyone's spamming rumors about each other but mostly you if you decided to make your own nation.

Remilia for beginners is fun too~~~

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

It heavily depends on how you play. Like I kinda like to play as a passive mediator and center of the economy. Focused finances and keep good relationships so nobody wanted to attack me as I was funding their war effort.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Eh, I'm sure it's mostly new people who don't understand tactical use of diplomacy. The very first time I played, I played as an officer and didn't learn jack shit. The second time I played, I basically warlorded it up and laid ceasefires to every faction that wasn't attacking me or I wasn't attacking. I also learned the hard way that people allied with your neighbors can invade you through their borders. My cities were split down the middle and I was scrambling to stitch them back together while still fending off hostile factions.

In my most recent run, I wanted to see what would happen if I spread rumors about everyone every turn since turn 3. It was tedious as fuck since you can't automatically do it like bribing every turn, but hilariously, by the virtue of every faction hating every other faction more than me, they flocked to me to conduct diplomacy, which raised my relations with every country (that I wasn't attacking). I didn't actively raise favor at any point in the game and still managed to annex a few allies. If you're wondering how I could afford it, I NG+ with 2Mil leftover being converted to 200k. Hit everyone with $500 rumors.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
At the cost of inflating my ego, it was my first playthrough that I was playing with Yukari's faction. I didn't edit my stats and instead used the rolling function, which got me one stat in the B rank and another in the A rank (I forget which they were). But everything else was me just floundering and see what worked. I learned pairing Yukari and Ran together is bad because it wastes Yukari's Ran summon, which always goes off. This summons Ran into an otherwise full team, allowing 4 officers on your side to beat ass. If luck gives you an extra tug Ran has a lower chance of summoning Chen, potentially giving you 5 officers on one side.

Of course, like I said, Yukari can fall fucking to sleep, which did happen to me a few times. This takes her out of the fight as if she got knocked out, which can horribly gimp your team. I managed to avoid getting clowned on by sheer dumb luck even when it did happen, all while I still had no idea how to give myself any real skills, so I was basically naked. I think my success came from learning the relationship game early and how to get Reimu to avoid eating my ass so I could bully everyone else. In fact, it may have been Reimu absorbing the heat that kept people from ganging up on me.

I don't know, the RNG of this game can really fuck with you, so it's a combination of the understanding of the rules, and if the game hates you.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Does anyone know how to run AnonTW on Android? I tried using uEmuera but it just spat out a bunch of errors related to the .csv files
My man you are not alone. I have been trying a bunch of different ways or like maybe another emulator besides uEmuera in which the last update is like a year ago or something.

The forks of it are also private and even if you do try it out, it won't work in my experience.

My theory on the .csv files is because of the other types of code they patched into the base game itself with improvements that are incompatible with uEmuera.

So, I have been playing the older versions of the game as well. Honestly I am saving up enough money to buy a laptop instead since I'm tired of trying to make games work using Android.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
EraTW:

I've never seen this event before and this sh-t is funny. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you imagine being any of the others in the Eientei trying to sleep through this, and just as you think they're about to quiet down, those two begin singing and shit into the AM? I'm surprised that it didn't suddenly devolve into an impromptu 3v2 danmaku match.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
That is in fact, the usual goal.
You can be monogamous or confess your love to one then cheat on them with another.
I just wish there's a way they can find out.
By "finding out" you mean they confront you over the cheating? Because if it's only discovery then you can try by smashing/get yourself smashed by one of the girl in a public place.
Like what I did when I smash Sakuya in the kitchen of SDM and Keiki discover us :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
By "finding out" you mean they confront you over the cheating? Because if it's only discovery then you can try by smashing/get yourself smashed by one of the girl in a public place.
Like what I did when I smash Sakuya in the kitchen of SDM and Keiki discover us :KEK:
Sakuya with her trying to kill us everyday with Timestop knife throws.
Kaguya prolly going to start a yandere phase and kill others instead, Reimu will prolly nuke us, same as Marisa and a lot of others.
Maybe Parsee would break and become a full jealous wraith or smth etc etc.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, you can marry all of them without consequence for the most part?
Yes. No consequences~~~
Though you do pay for child support until them kids of ours become independent, 1k per day.
So if you have a lot of 'em that pop kids at the same time, it'll be like paying rent daily but by that time, you'll be drowning in money already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes