Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
In Touhou The World, How do you increase the chance of getting more Stone of Miranda?
I don't think there's a way to. You can craft it at high mixing, if I remember right. Otherwise, a bunny girl shows up about once a season to try to sell you one if you aren't already holding one.

Reactions: Zabimuee

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Is there a guide for what to do in TW? I tried that (i think?) and i got incredibly lost then stumbled into one of the 2hus just casually permakilling like, 5 at once with a SAM. Pretty sure i went audibly "the fuck?"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a guide for what to do in TW? I tried that (i think?) and i got incredibly lost then stumbled into one of the 2hus just casually permakilling like, 5 at once with a SAM. Pretty sure i went audibly "the fuck?"
TW or TOhok?
I don't think 2hus permakill in TW.

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
AnonTW is a fork off that so I don't think it is.
I think i found it? EraNAS. Either way, all these TW forks should be pretty similar in basic gameplay - so if you got any advice for daily routine gameplay and stuff id appreciate it. Stuff like, how do i make money? Or... how do i actually end up getting raped by a thirsty 2hu?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think i found it? EraNAS. Either way, all these TW forks should be pretty similar in basic gameplay - so if you got any advice for daily routine gameplay and stuff id appreciate it. Stuff like, how do i make money? Or... how do i actually end up getting raped by a thirsty 2hu?
Oh, we can't diddle the 2hus by default so you have to enable that setting first, I guess the default canon MC is a sub. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
My money-making strat is a very lazy one.
Train your time-stop abilities (basically just use them til' it's almost or it's zero and it'll level up and increase the cap) then just use said time-stop power on the "sake bug".
Then sell 'em to human village or any town that buys it and they'll up the price so it's a long-term investment thing.
You can fish too, forage some food, cut trees -> sell it but that takes too much button pressing so I lost interest.

And that's why I only use one which is the liquor selling.

Side Note:
Train combat with anyone 'cause it's a free boost (more exp if she's strong) and you'll reach at least Combat Lv3.
You can do this by abusing favors / quests from them especially if there's an option to lead them basically joining you so you can take them to any spot that has a combat practice and gain ez exp.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Or... how do i actually end up getting raped by a thirsty 2hu?
Use incompetent mode, if you want to. It basically blocks nearly all lewd actions while not on time stop (good luck with raising those stat)
In exchange the girls are horny as fuc and they will pull you down for sex. In pink mist that mean until you collapsed.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes