Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Sakuya with her trying to kill us everyday with Timestop knife throws.
Kaguya prolly going to start a yandere phase and kill others instead, Reimu will prolly nuke us, same as Marisa and a lot of others.
Maybe Parsee would break and become a full jealous wraith or smth etc etc.
Parsee already gain 1 hate mark if you are on a date with other girl and you encounter her.
If a "anger over cheating" is ever put in place she will most likely sic Yuugi at PC :KEK:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Parsee already gain 1 hate mark if you are on a date with other girl and you encounter her.
Parsee will get hate marks if you:

1. Get caught with another girl.
  2. Take her virginity before she loves you.
  3. Don't take her virginity after sex.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Parsee will get hate marks if you:

1. Get caught with another girl.
  2. Take her virginity before she loves you.
  3. Don't take her virginity after sex.
So if I receive her consent and then have sex with her while on [Yearning] but not taking her virginity, she's still mad?
Got it. No touching the bridge troll until Love

ampnaman

Jan 23, 2019
Gotta love Parsee's tirade if you try to bed her before consent though... Her outburst went on about you getting a harem, and conquering Gensokyo. Then spitefully declares that she's the only one who you won't be able to get. What a feisty lady.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gotta love Parsee's tirade if you try to bed her before consent though... Her outburst went on about you getting a harem, and conquering Gensokyo. Then spitefully declares that she's the only one who you won't be able to get. What a feisty lady.
And that's why Parsee is one of the top waifus. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Parsee is the only one who shows it openly. Kaguya is too subtle and only snaps after extreme work. Parsee snaps the second she sees you dating.

Kaguya is the soft yandere while Parsee is the one who fucks you while she's stabbing you.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Parsee is the only one who shows it openly. Kaguya is too subtle and only snaps after extreme work. Parsee snaps the second she sees you dating.

Kaguya is the soft yandere while Parsee is the one who fucks you while she's stabbing you.
What is a little mutual stabbing between lovers?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Hi question here: Do i need to play any Tohou or know the lore of Tohou to enjoy this game or can i just play it blind with almost zero information about Tohou?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi question here: Do i need to play any Tohou or know the lore of Tohou to enjoy this game or can i just play it blind with almost zero information about Tohou?
If by enjoy, you mean to beat ass, you don't need to know anything. If you mean to fully appreciate the content and effort that went into making it, kind of. There's certain portrayals that are 100% fandom/memes and not at all canon, especially in TW.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't need to.
I literally have almost zero knowledge on touhou and I still enjoy it a lot.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
You can skim the top page and general info of any Touhou if you want.
Or be like me who first enter the game only knowing Reimu and Sakuya (both from the memes)

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
You can skim the top page and general info of any Touhou if you want.
Or be like me who first enter the game only knowing Reimu and Sakuya (both from the memes)
I mean most of my knowledge when starting this game was from Touhoumon world link.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
There's a couple of other girls that'll get sad if they see you on a date with someone else.
Suika for instance.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes