meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Are there detailed sex and talking scenes with some of the characters?

Also, how does one romance a character?
1.the sex in eratohok is well detailed, the details depends on you and your partners' traits like height, weight and perversion.

2. there are some characters with special dialogues when interacting with them, but not all of them are translated, best example for a translated dialogue is remilia or raiko, some untranslated are kagerou and seiga

3. you start to romance with a character by interacting with them, best choice is to start talking with them, then if you see the part that says that they are starting to like you, then you can start doing romantic action like looking at each other, physical contact and kissing which will eventually lead to shagging. you can still do the romantic stuff even if she/he doesnt like you yet, but if you do. you risk the chance of pissing the character off.

edit: someone's beaten me to the punch, well done.

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
1.the sex in eratohok is well detailed, the details depends on you and your partners' traits like height, weight and perversion.

2. there are some characters with special dialogues when interacting with them, but not all of them are translated, best example for a translated dialogue is remilia or raiko, some untranslated are kagerou and seiga

3. you start to romance with a character by interacting with them, best choice is to start talking with them, then if you see the part that says that they are starting to like you, then you can start doing romantic action like looking at each other, physical contact and kissing which will eventually lead to shagging. you can still do the romantic stuff even if she/he doesnt like you yet, but if you do. you risk the chance of pissing the character off.

edit: someone's beaten me to the punch, well done.
I like your answer more cause you answered several questions I had in regarding if this game is even worth playing considering all the drama the translators go through and how many mentions of how much content is not translated yet.

Reactions: meisterdude

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
I like your answer more cause you answered several questions I had in regarding if this game is even worth playing considering all the drama the translators go through and how many mentions of how much content is not translated yet.
thanks, it really is worth playing if you like dialogue games like these combined with a creative mind.

As for the drama, it is kinda sad that its progress has a slow pace to even a standstill, as expected of a non funded game that relies on the community for continuation and translation.

I'd estimate that the percentage of the translated parts of this game is 70-85%, the essential functions like sex, shop, skills and fights are translated but the other parts like extra dialogues and some character events are untranslated. It really is a good news to hear that new events and functions have been implemented a month ago, means that the game is still alive and well but still lacks translators.

Last edited:

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
So I was playing around the game when I realized that Remilla and Sakuya has special dialogue if you talk to them and romance them. Are there any other characters that do that?
raiko, seiga, suika, kagerou, reimu, mamizou, doremy and more but majority are untranslated. you can check out which characters comes with special dialogues in the dialogue.txt file which can be located at the GUIDES folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carion_Crow

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to interpret the ovulation days in this game?
ovulation days aka "fertile days" or "dangerous days" are the days which characters are more prone to getting pregnant when getting creampied during sex. each character has a set 2 days of ovulation days in eratohok but can be changed with the item "ovulation drug" in the game. to get ovulation drug, you'll need to research it in the shop.

You'll know when a girl is ovulating when an icon (a circle with a down inside it) is near her name, the image below is a sample. check the icon, it means yukari and reimu has their ovulation days set at days that ends with "1" based on the day/turn

just a tip, when you have sex with a character that's ovulating, if you feed her a fertility drug. You'll raise the chance of getting her pregnant to almost certain.

tip.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: cursed spark

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
ovulation days aka "fertile days" or "dangerous days" are the days which characters are more prone to getting pregnant when getting creampied during sex. each character has a set 2 days of ovulation days in eratohok but can be changed with the item "ovulation drug" in the game. to get ovulation drug, you'll need to research it in the shop.

You'll know when a girl is ovulating when an icon (a circle with a down inside it) is near her name, the image below is a sample. check the icon, it means yukari and reimu has their ovulation days set at days that ends with "1" based on the day/turn

just a tip, when you have sex with a character that's ovulating, if you feed her a fertility drug. You'll raise the chance of getting her pregnant to almost certain.

View attachment 491638
Oh! so if one of the dangerous day is "1" then she is ovulating on days like 11, 21, 31, 41 ?

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
quick question: can you get married in eratohotw? if so, what are the conditions?

how and where to also gain beneficial skills like fast learner and charming etc? (also a eratohotw question)

Last edited:

Cressel

Sep 20, 2018
Oh! so if one of the dangerous day is "1" then she is ovulating on days like 11, 21, 31, 41 ?
Close, but not all the way. The ovulation values are 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4, and each corresponds to two different days since otherwise half the days wouldn't have ovulation in them. So '0' correlates to days that end with 0 and also 5, '1' is 1 and 6, '2' is 2 and 7, and so on.
quick question: can you get married in eratw? if so, what are the conditions?
Yes, you need 100,000 cash, the person needs to have 10,000 favor with you, and they need to either be branded (special option during Sex, Demand Submission, you both need to have your mouths free for it) or have become your lover (special option during Interaction, Confess, mouths free again, also sometimes someone that likes you a lot and had high Mood when you end an Interaction will confess to you, and you can say yes or no). Once these conditions are met, the 'Marriage' button appears between 'Visit Nation' and 'Arena', and once you click it you show up at a menu that contains all the characters that meet those conditions. The button won't appear even if you meet the relationship conditions if you don't have 100,000 cash, and each marriage costs 100,000. The first Wife gets a large bonus added on to her normal relationship SLG bonuses, whereas the Concubines, all later wives, get a smaller bonus that's still larger than the Branded/Lover bonus.

Reactions: Perine

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Close, but not all the way. The ovulation values are 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4, and each corresponds to two different days since otherwise half the days wouldn't have ovulation in them. So '0' correlates to days that end with 0 and also 5, '1' is 1 and 6, '2' is 2 and 7, and so on.

Yes, you need 100,000 cash, the person needs to have 10,000 favor with you, and they need to either be branded (special option during Sex, Demand Submission, you both need to have your mouths free for it) or have become your lover (special option during Interaction, Confess, mouths free again, also sometimes someone that likes you a lot and had high Mood when you end an Interaction will confess to you, and you can say yes or no). Once these conditions are met, the 'Marriage' button appears between 'Visit Nation' and 'Arena', and once you click it you show up at a menu that contains all the characters that meet those conditions. The button won't appear even if you meet the relationship conditions if you don't have 100,000 cash, and each marriage costs 100,000. The first Wife gets a large bonus added on to her normal relationship SLG bonuses, whereas the Concubines, all later wives, get a smaller bonus that's still larger than the Branded/Lover bonus.

Very informative friend, sadly I already knew that since I was asking about marriage in EratohoTW not EratohoK

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Been wondering, but how do you use the items in EratohoTW? Also, is there a real FAQ for the game available?
depends on the items, there's some items event specific like the christmas gifts, training items for sex like electric massager, daily necessities like mixers etc you can use items at the items options per day, but consumes time although in minuscule amount.

so far, there's no legit faq I've seen so far, besides here and 8kun/8ch. you can always ask on the era discord, but don't reveal that you're from F95, they have something against people from here.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
They probably hold a grudge because F95 restricts loli content (or atleast most of it), and 8kun is full of actual pedos

What are the conditions for doing anal in TW?
Outside of timestop I mean, if it's a normal push down I only ever get options for vag sex

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes