mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Millionaire is pure cuckery, can't even suggest he be your femPC's sugar daddy

As for new versions you're best bet for the latest is from the git

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018

It was fine to be curious of character and daily events thats what keeps the game hooking, but man. I curse my curiosity when I entertained his events. Been haunted with regrets and shit like that ever since.

Dastun

May 3, 2017
Lastly a word of advice, disable the millionaire event if you don't wanna get your waifu cucked.
I got that event. I think I killed the guy asking for my waifu. Wasn't too bad, 0/10 cucks occurred.

That's too bad about the new versions being untranslated though, guess I'll just start another round of 1.22.6. Thank you for the info.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
I got that event. I think I killed the guy asking for my waifu. Wasn't too bad, 0/10 cucks occurred.

That's too bad about the new versions being untranslated though, guess I'll just start another round of 1.22.6. Thank you for the info.
no problemo. Alternatively, if you're bored you can always participate in translating the moonrunes, they have a discord for that to communicate with them translators and contributors, a word of caution again. I've heard they're aggro towards peeps from this site, best to hide that if you're planning on contributing.

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
This thread still alive even with 8ch death? That's quite impressive. Anyway, how the hell do you fix a character corrupted by special faction, its says characters corrupted by special faction are marked by a "x" and can be fixed by going on a date and using "Destroy Memories" on them but i didn't found anything about Destroying Memories.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
This thread still alive even with 8ch death? That's quite impressive. Anyway, how the hell do you fix a character corrupted by special faction, its says characters corrupted by special faction are marked by a "x" and can be fixed by going on a date and using "Destroy Memories" on them but i didn't found anything about Destroying Memories.
Correct that it will show a red X near the character name when the character is fully corrupted to a certain faction, the thing to do is to keep raising favor/affection through dates, you can either do the paid dates or manual interaction, the paid dates is way easier but costs a lot. when in a manual interaction in the "Special" tab, you'll see "Destroy Memories"

You'll be needing to raise their favor, there's a set amount of numbers to that. if your favor or affection to the corrupted character is equal or higher than the set amount. You'll be successful in "Destroy Memories" and be able to recover the character, still doesn't prevent them from getting pregnant if they still have sperm in them from those factions after you destroy their memories, that wont corrupt them again though.

An alternative is to use a "reset elixir" on that touhou. as the name implies, it will reset the character to its base set stats or load a preset trait if you have them, the only drawback is the cost, each reset elixir costs $100000 in game currency.

1.PNG 2 e.PNG 4.PNG

Last edited:

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017

It was fine to be curious of character and daily events thats what keeps the game hooking, but man. I curse my curiosity when I entertained his events. Been haunted with regrets and shit like that ever since.

Came to see if the thread was still active and I find out I'll get cucked :(

But I guess there's still hope :)

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Came to see if the thread was still active and I find out I'll get cucked :(

But I guess there's still hope :)

I'll advise you to either kill him right away or just keep saying no to his requests, lending him will get you cucked and ransoming him instead will get your waifu raped and cucked at the same time. Trust me, that event is nothing but a heartbreaker.

Rieekan

Dec 21, 2018
How do I raise one's submission? In-game guide isn't as clear as I would like and cheating is the nuclear option.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
How do I raise one's submission? In-game guide isn't as clear as I would like and cheating is the nuclear option.
depends on what kind of submission you'd like, if its lover submission, take her out on dates and do consensual sex. if its slave submission, nightcrawl her or if she's a prisoner, molest her until she likes it. you'll know if she likes it if there's "love" at the results bar per action done, the easy way to make a prisoner submit and turn into a slave is to keep caressing her, then combine it with kissing if she'll allow it.

Rieekan

Dec 21, 2018
depends on what kind of submission you'd like, if its lover submission, take her out on dates and do consensual sex. if its slave submission, nightcrawl her or if she's a prisoner, molest her until she likes it. you'll know if she likes it if there's "love" at the results bar per action done, the easy way to make a prisoner submit and turn into a slave is to keep caressing her, then combine it with kissing if she'll allow it.
Thanks for the help.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I don't know what your issue's cause is, vanwatech is something they use for DDoS protection

XWOLKX

Jun 23, 2017
Are there detailed sex and talking scenes with some of the characters?

Also, how does one romance a character?
Well, sex is detailed for ANYTHING that you can f*ck (or can f*ck you) in the game. The bad thing is that a very few charas atm have special dialogs and the larger part of it is untranslated.

If you want be in romantic relationship with someone, you need to rise theirs "Favor" and "Depend". So with high enough value you can confess and be accepted. Or, if you forget to do that, they might confess to you. Or rape you. Depends on how much they're in love with you. Well, after confession you can marry them.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes