ronney

May 6, 2017
It is marked as completed though are you sure? also it was last updated in 17 based on what the post with the game says.
The game it self is compelete with all the story translated. but they are still going in and adding extra event i think. They also are working on translating the events. Thing is I heard they only really translate events or characters they enjoy.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
The game it self is compelete with all the story translated. but they are still going in and adding extra event i think. They also are working on translating the events. Thing is I heard they only really translate events or characters they enjoy.
I know this post is somewhat old, but do you know where the ongoing translation can be found?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh nice, didn't notice EraTohoReverse had finished translation (still some trainers to be translated, but the intro, and all mechanics are complete)

Captain Kohai

Oct 20, 2018
Okay, so a few months ago I came to this thread about downloading the game. Somethings didn't work right, so I went back ask what was going on. I found out that I downloaded an outdated version, and needed to get the currant one (the Stable release the guy said) I believe it also came with a link to where I can download, too. To make long story short, it then after many months passed, and I lost everything I had including the game. So where can I find the current version of the game, and which so should I use?

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Okay, so a few months ago I came to this thread about downloading the game. Somethings didn't work right, so I went back ask what was going on. I found out that I downloaded an outdated version, and needed to get the currant one (the Stable release the guy said) I believe it also came with a link to where I can download, too. To make long story short, it then after many months passed, and I lost everything I had including the game. So where can I find the current version of the game, and which so should I use?

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
EratohoK 1.22.6 - 05.02.2019 12:02, seems to be the newest. It has Arena battles in it and a lot of things now seem translated.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
EratohoK 1.22.6 - 05.02.2019 12:02, seems to be the newest. It has Arena battles in it and a lot of things now seem translated.
The downside to that version is you cant customize premade characters like in other versions. Sort of a let down.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Basically: If you want deep story mode and plot. Play the latest patch
if you want freemode with overpowered customize character, play the first post.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Basically: If you want deep story mode and plot. Play the latest patch
if you want freemode with overpowered customize character, play the first post.
Actually, no. You can have both in the latest patch if you go into the options menu at any time while in-game and you can change all characters in the game, as well as give yourself money and such. Thanks to Carion-Crow above.

3dpdthrow

Oct 6, 2017
You could use the limitless character designer on the main menu to save a character you want, then place them in a country and choose to play them. But rolling back to a version from 2017 is fine too...

Xk987

Jan 24, 2018
In others ERA games, does anyone here use a free translation tool to play those that have some texts in japanese? For example, EraTohoTW have a good part of it in english, but some in japanese.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
In others ERA games, does anyone here use a free translation tool to play those that have some texts in japanese? For example, EraTohoTW have a good part of it in english, but some in japanese.
I tend to open the console in notepad and drag the text into Google Translate. It's slow, but at least I have a chance of understanding what is going on.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
What do you mean by "open the console in notepad"?
File -> Open Clipboard

or use these shortcut keys (press one key after the other, not simultaneously):

Alt, F, C, Enter to open it quickly.

This way you can access the text inside the console using the clipboard in windows.

Xk987

Jan 24, 2018
File -> Open Clipboard

or use these shortcut keys (press one key after the other, not simultaneously):

Alt, F, C, Enter to open it quickly.

This way you can access the text inside the console using the clipboard in windows.
Thank you

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes