W65

May 31, 2018
She literally had one territory at that point, and judging by her political power, barely any officers. How much lower can it get?
But that's more of a rhetorical question. Thank you anyway.
See, that's the thing: I look at the equation for demand power, and it appears to have a huge component that relies on the leader herself independent of her country's position. I don't know if there's a way to influence that other than by the usual nightcrawling or getting her to like you through meetings or dates or whatever.

So even if her country's on the brink of destruction, that's just a case of Junko being a bitch... probably. Like I said, I haven't really dug into the mechanics much. Most countries are going to have strong, high-rated leaders, which might explain why demands are so generally useless.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
So weak low star leaders, that kind of like you anyway, and I'm guessing with 'lewd' traits make their demand resistance lower?

W65

May 31, 2018
PBpbpabpba I'm no good at this kind of thing. Forget what I said.

"Common" demands have a certain calculation method. That appears to be everything except surrender and annexation.

For the common demands the target starts at something like 250-300, and you're penalized 15 points for each point of "threat" and 10 points for each point of "independence" the other party is feeling. Independence I think goes down one each turn since the country actually became a country (the start of the game or, for rebels, when they broke off). The threat number is pretty much told to you. The target number is then adjusted up or down by 20 or 50 percent depending the difference between how much the other ruler likes you and how much they hate you--that you can get from that one matrix. Then there's another percentage adjustment for difficulty.

If you don't beat that number, you can still get them to do what you want if they're a drug addict, branded, submissive to you, and that kind of stuff.

Reactions: nojszu

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Out of all the sex systems that I've seen in simulation games - second to Lilith's Throne - at a minimum, but definitely more advanced than Degrees of Lewdity, Accidental Woman (because that one is still buggy as hell, but could be something special once it becomes "fool proof") or New Life. It has very impressive simulation components and a well designed Text-Based UI. I thoroughly enjoy playing it as a lesbian conqueror of the lands :D

The design is very easy to follow and easy to translate if anyone decides to pickup where the original translators left off. I'm loving this project!

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I want to change the time using cheat engine. Does anyone know how to do that?
If you mean during sex, meetings etc., then it's as simple as 4 bytes, search for the number of filled stars. So 1 star = 1, 2 stars = 2 etc. Then you can just freeze it at 0 and have infinite time.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I notice time changes once you actually win the game, where there's this weird void in time that doesn't pass. Since there's no battle phase anymore, things like pregnancies don't advance as quickly as if you still had to fight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Perine

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
If you mean during sex, meetings etc., then it's as simple as 4 bytes, search for the number of filled stars. So 1 star = 1, 2 stars = 2 etc. Then you can just freeze it at 0 and have infinite time.
Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention that I was asking about the erahotoTW, not K

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Ah, that I'm not sure about, but I think it would be easier to find TSP and just stop time whenever you travel (or whenever you need). And there is a built-in cheat (when you click the stars in the options menu) that allows you to set TSP to 4000 which should be more than enough even without freezing it.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Not sure how to hack the game for more time, but you can use the cheat menu and give yourself and the other character a lot of stamina to make scenes last longer.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Ah, that I'm not sure about, but I think it would be easier to find TSP and just stop time whenever you travel (or whenever you need). And there is a built-in cheat (when you click the stars in the options menu) that allows you to set TSP to 4000 which should be more than enough even without freezing it.
You can't gain favor points with TSP.

artofvore

Aug 25, 2018
Having an issue getting it to work. Program boots up alright, but immediately, the title screen is just messed up and I can't proceed past the character creation section. I screen shotted what I thought was relevant. If anyone can tell me how to fix this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

3dpdthrow

Oct 6, 2017
Having an issue getting it to work. Program boots up alright, but immediately, the title screen is just messed up and I can't proceed past the character creation section. I screen shotted what I thought was relevant. If anyone can tell me how to fix this, it'd be greatly appreciated.
It's displaying in a font that doesn't support the right spacing and characters. Try changing the font in the config file or install Ms Gothic if you're somehow missing it. And download the latest version, the OP in this thread doesn't get updated.

artofvore

Aug 25, 2018
It's displaying in a font that doesn't support the right spacing and characters. Try changing the font in the config file or install Ms Gothic if you're somehow missing it. And download the latest version, the OP in this thread doesn't get updated.

Ok, I checked the config file, but it's already set to MS Gothic. So I tried checking the settings menu, and the font listed there was something like ' [][];; '. No idea what that was, so I swapped it out for MS Gothic and restarted, but it didn't seem to change anything. I checked my system for MS Gothic, but it's already there; but I downloaded it again just to be safe.

Only thing I can think of now is that the config file is busted considering what it looks like. I screen shot it, but honestly, I'm just shooting in the dark at this point.

artofvore

Aug 25, 2018

Ok, so on a whim, I figured I'd try fiddling with it, but it just started working. No idea how that happened. Can't seem to start as an existing character, but I can create one. Gonna keep testing how much is fixed. Thanks for the helps.

3dpdthrow

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, so on a whim, I figured I'd try fiddling with it, but it just started working. No idea how that happened. Can't seem to start as an existing character, but I can create one. Gonna keep testing how much is fixed. Thanks for the helps.
That doesn't sound very fixed. I'd try the standard Japanese game solution of setting the system locale to Japanese, although that's not normally necessary. You're on Windows or you would have mentioned it, right? Also, that's the old version's config, make sure you're on the new version.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any chance that the rest of the parts that were not translated can be translated?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the second part of the Millionaire event? The one where he comes back after you rescue the person he took and captures her again? I only ever got it once like a day ago and haven't been able to get it again.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes