meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
They probably hold a grudge because F95 restricts loli content (or atleast most of it), and 8kun is full of actual pedos

What are the conditions for doing anal in TW?
Outside of timestop I mean, if it's a normal push down I only ever get options for vag sex
damn, never knew that this site has it against loli content, although 8ch was an obvious possible hotbed for pedophilia.

I thought the conditions to do buttsecks was same as in the vag, just get a boner, anal caress her then do it? never tried buttsecks before and I deleted all my data to restart to make a better and relatable character

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
They probably hold a grudge because F95 restricts loli content (or atleast most of it), and 8kun is full of actual pedos

What are the conditions for doing anal in TW?
Outside of timestop I mean, if it's a normal push down I only ever get options for vag sex
You need to loosen them up and be erect. Anal caress (and/or lotion I think) are the things you need to do.

Reactions: meisterdude

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Their profile says their anus is loose enough for insertion, guess I need the lube then

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
I thought that was removed ages ago, the Loli restriction I mean. Personally I find lolis kind of unattractive, I mean I can like them like that girl from Treasure Hunter Clair, but that was just a result of the art being good. Also 8Kun isn't full of pedos, its full of Feds, even more than 8chan was. If you're referring to the ephebophilia board that was on the now defunct 8chan, that was started from some guy actively trying to destroy 8chan and used to be part of the Neogaf community at the time. Last I heard of him he actually disappeared, likely hiding from the police after he was doxxed, but to be honest this kind of behaviour is expected from the neogaf/resetera crowd where incidents of pedophilia and harassment are common.

Also anyone here prefer this over EratohoTW only because its almost fully translated?
Because god damn is most of TW a mess to navigate and only a few of the girls are actually romance-able if you want standard english.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The translation is about the same as far as gameplay is concerned, but K has a better sex system, and the gameplay is better too.

Whereas TW is a very long drawn out dating game, it has tons more dialog but most of it is untranslated, the UI is absolute cancer, and the worst thing is the amount of hidden mechanics - like anal sex being hidden unless they have 20 anal xp.
But the worst hidden feature is that the dialogue system overrides the hatemark system, so stupid things happen like the toehoe herself pushing you down and mounting you, then getting pissy because deflowing herself on your cock caused her pain.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
From what I can tell, they hate F95 mostly because of the people who complain about NTR. Specifically, who want it. I'm banned from the discord as well, but I don't mind as much as long as I can still get translated builds of the game(s).

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
From what I can tell, they hate F95 mostly because of the people who complain about NTR. Specifically, who want it. I'm banned from the discord as well, but I don't mind as much as long as I can still get translated builds of the game(s).
Not to mention there's also the Gitgud.
Also From what I remember it wasn't because F95 contained NTR, that was just something they made fun of F95 for, but rather that certain users on F95 were actively taking content from 4chan/8chan and uploading it as their own. That and/or they linked back to 8chan, which most 8chan anons hated because "muh secret Club", so they began an organised effort to drive recently received F95 users from their community. It would be pretty silly if it was just about NTR, and the ban of mostly NTR games in /hgg/ didn't come into effect until about a year after the whole Fag95 debacle. Hell both /htg/ and /f/ never even attempted to attack F95 users, albeit there was that funny case where the guy making mods of /tits/ decided to make the background Nazi imagery in one version to stop people from uploading it here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, you don't have to even go to 8chan or the discord or even the Gitgud, the Era wiki has recent versions of all the stuff and you don't need accounts or access shady sites to get them.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Not to mention there's also the Gitgud.
Also From what I remember it wasn't because F95 contained NTR, that was just something they made fun of F95 for, but rather that certain users on F95 were actively taking content from 4chan/8chan and uploading it as their own. That and/or they linked back to 8chan, which most 8chan anons hated because "muh secret Club", so they began an organised effort to drive recently received F95 users from their community. It would be pretty silly if it was just about NTR, and the ban of mostly NTR games in /hgg/ didn't come into effect until about a year after the whole Fag95 debacle. Hell both /htg/ and /f/ never even attempted to attack F95 users, albeit there was that funny case where the guy making mods of /tits/ decided to make the background Nazi imagery in one version to stop people from uploading it here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, you don't have to even go to 8chan or the discord or even the Gitgud, the Era wiki has recent versions of all the stuff and you don't need accounts or access shady sites to get them.
Thats about how I remember it going. While I was in there there was also a lot of split between the group since their community was so small and had virtually no new people coming in. As one guy put it, "We have more people coming than going if we dont let some people join we are gonna die out."
A lil dramatic, but when I check up on it they definitely have less people working on games than they did a year or so ago.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
which most 8chan anons hated because "muh secret Club"
I never understood the channer's insular dick mentality, it's like being part of a [not at all] obscure public messaging board is the only thing they have going for them.
Though I suppose I have seen how a community morphs if it grows too big (ulmf), I've also seen what happens if fails to get new blood (toonchamp)

3dpdthrowaway

Nov 17, 2019
quick question: can you get married in eratohotw? if so, what are the conditions?
No, the closest thing is confessing or accepting a confession on a date, which you can only do once per game or newgame+. In the spinoff game LIG you can marry girls and have them move in but it's not a better game overall, except that it has less grind.

which most 8chan anons hated because "muh secret Club",
I never understood the channer's insular dick mentality, it's like being part of a [not at all] obscure public messaging board is the only thing they have going for them.
Though I suppose I have seen how a community morphs if it grows too big (ulmf), I've also seen what happens if fails to get new blood (toonchamp)
It's not about secrecy, these are well-known and completely public websites. It's not about population control, the boards we're talking about are nowhere close to the size where it's impossible to maintain quality. The chans simply want to drive off anyone who doesn't fit with their culture or who looks like a bad user. Some sites they're happy to get traffic from, some they act hostile towards. But they can't actually stop anyone from coming.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
No, the closest thing is confessing or accepting a confession on a date, which you can only do once per game or newgame+. In the spinoff game LIG you can marry girls and have them move in but it's not a better game overall, except that it has less grind.
thanks for the info mate

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
What is the reward for defeating Yorihime and Hecatia in EratohoTW? I've been trying to beat them but I keep getting my ass handed to me all the time, is the reward really that worth it?

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
What is the reward for defeating Yorihime and Hecatia in EratohoTW? I've been trying to beat them but I keep getting my ass handed to me all the time, is the reward really that worth it?
You acquire【Luna Shooter】
During Danmaku, start with an extra bomb, bomb efficiency also increases.

It also mentions
[Picchu! The number of remaining units has decreased, but [24: Touhou Zhuden] has obtained the score of "18: Players Score (Touhou Zhuzhu)"!
The capture of Touhou Zokuden begins! [24: Touhou Konjuden] I got the score of "1: The Space Miko Appears"!]

In moonrunes after I beat Hecatia (I beat Yorihime first). Im assuming its just my score for fights but I am curious about "The Space Miko."

Reactions: meisterdude

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
how do you raise "technique" naturally in eratohotw? I know it can be improved by buying the "technique UP" at the mail order, but I wanna know how to grind it.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Hello, latest translation available here:

It takes quite a while to find, because something wrong with GitGud some people link to.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Both that site and Git are options. Git requires a sapphire login and you can get their mid work updates which usually have a lot of content and are updated regularly or you can use the wiki which is the master english releases which they put out only rarely and typically are cleaner, no login required.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Any worthwhile updates to any of the ERA games? I checked out ReverseTentaclePalace for the first time and despite having no idea what I was doing, it seemed neat.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes