Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Does this game has NTR?
I mean... you could say that every even in this game is NTR if you get your girls to explore instead of exploring yourself. Since it usually leads to rape and them often enjoying it by the end.
There are also more conventional NTR events, like the... promotional photos or something, where they slowly corrupt the girl to agree for more and more stuff. But it's obvious enough and you really have to volunteer to get into it.
Your girls can also be taken captive by bandits and other factions.

May 28, 2019
I mean... you could say that every even in this game is NTR if you get your girls to explore instead of exploring yourself. Since it usually leads to rape and them often enjoying it by the end.
There are also more conventional NTR events, like the... promotional photos or something, where they slowly corrupt the girl to agree for more and more stuff. But it's obvious enough and you really have to volunteer to get into it.
Your girls can also be taken captive by bandits and other factions.
I mean the rarer kinds of NTR. For example, you can use girls in the game to please other nations' leader. There is also a "Give to" command as well where you can make girls serve allies or other officers. But I never see the girls changing their love relationship to those they serve or join one of the enemy factions.

I was looking for a game where your heroines/units can be stolen and was recommended this one. That's why I am asking to see if I have been playing it wrong or is there some other stats I missed.

(Which reminds me, I did not see any avatars)

Last edited:

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I mean the rarer kinds of NTR. For example, you can use girls in the game to please other nations' leader. There is also a "Give to" command as well where you can make girls serve allies or other officers. But I never see the girls changing their love relationship to those they serve or join one of the enemy factions.

I was looking for a game where your heroines/units can be stolen and was recommended this one. That's why I am asking to see if I have been playing it wrong or is there some other stats I missed.

(Which reminds me, I did not see any avatars)
There are special factions that can kidnap/capture girls and then train them while they're in captivity. When the character 'falls' during training then they start fighting for that faction, and lose any relationship traits such as Love/True Love when they do so. I admit I don't know if they still lose it if you go the slavery/submission relationship path, but I assume that's not relevant for NTR purposes. For the special factions to show up, you need to start a new game, go pick what faction you play/establish (pick special if you want to start in them), and then a list of factions and numbers should appear, as well as a choice to if they start immediately or a few turns in the game. There are no special lines/dialogue for characters in love aside from the loss of the Love/True Love, though.

Going to the diplomacy screen and outright giving characters to factions is something you can do, though as far as I'm aware only the special factions actually do anything sexual to them afterwards. Note that this is outright giving and not having them serve. If you're referring to just having girls do sexual favours for foreign rulers, that's also an option in diplomacy, but there's nothing indicating that it's NTR aside from loss of favor and submission.

On a side note, if you change who you play as using in-game cheats, then the girls will change their relationship status to whoever you're playing as, so there's no way to be the guy doing the NTR either.

Aside from that, there are NTR daily events. If you want to maximize the odds of getting them you can fiddle with the event settings. I believe the Millionaire one is one that was mentioned somewhere, and he literally kidnaps a girl. The aforementioned exploring is technically NTR but never mentioned as such in-game, treated pretty as raping them as if they are single.

May 28, 2019
There are special factions that can kidnap/capture girls and then train them while they're in captivity. When the character 'falls' during training then they start fighting for that faction, and lose any relationship traits such as Love/True Love when they do so. I admit I don't know if they still lose it if you go the slavery/submission relationship path, but I assume that's not relevant for NTR purposes. For the special factions to show up, you need to start a new game, go pick what faction you play/establish (pick special if you want to start in them), and then a list of factions and numbers should appear, as well as a choice to if they start immediately or a few turns in the game. There are no special lines/dialogue for characters in love aside from the loss of the Love/True Love, though.

Going to the diplomacy screen and outright giving characters to factions is something you can do, though as far as I'm aware only the special factions actually do anything sexual to them afterwards. Note that this is outright giving and not having them serve. If you're referring to just having girls do sexual favours for foreign rulers, that's also an option in diplomacy, but there's nothing indicating that it's NTR aside from loss of favor and submission.

On a side note, if you change who you play as using in-game cheats, then the girls will change their relationship status to whoever you're playing as, so there's no way to be the guy doing the NTR either.

Aside from that, there are NTR daily events. If you want to maximize the odds of getting them you can fiddle with the event settings. I believe the Millionaire one is one that was mentioned somewhere, and he literally kidnaps a girl. The aforementioned exploring is technically NTR but never mentioned as such in-game, treated pretty as raping them as if they are single.
Thanks for the elaboration. Yeah I've seen some of the options you mentioned such as giving a girl away, but usually those are forced and not the causation effect I'm looking for, which is more like make x serve y (or neglect x) > x grows to be dependent on y > y convinces x to leave and join their force (or x leaves for y themselves). So far I've seen kidnapping from the bandits, but I've not seen a faction come to me to request a character, or my units acting up and desert my ranks. I guess this game only have daily NTR events but not gameplay NTR mechanics. A great potential tho.

I've heard people talking about EraNTR on this game thread, is there such a game floating around?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
So I tried out the NTR game. Does anyone know how it works exactly and how to get things going?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
So I tried out the NTR game. Does anyone know how it works exactly and how to get things going?
After you start a game pretty much the first thing you should do before you wake up is mess with settings, because that has a lot of options for how the NTR gameplay will actually work. From what I remember the general gameplay is that there will be a 'visitor' every few days, and he will try to seduce/rape residents, with a possible tendency towards those that you've developed a relationship with. Interact with characters as much as possible to get relationship up, and then wait for the visitor to arrive and try to steal them from you. Pretty much a very constrained version of eraTohoTW, with NTR tossed on.

May 28, 2019
After you start a game pretty much the first thing you should do before you wake up is mess with settings, because that has a lot of options for how the NTR gameplay will actually work. From what I remember the general gameplay is that there will be a 'visitor' every few days, and he will try to seduce/rape residents, with a possible tendency towards those that you've developed a relationship with. Interact with characters as much as possible to get relationship up, and then wait for the visitor to arrive and try to steal them from you. Pretty much a very constrained version of eraTohoTW, with NTR tossed on.
Wait, this eraNTR game has a translation? I asked about it last time and since you linked me a Japanese page, I assumed all those era games are untranslated. Don’t wanna sidetrack the discussion of eraTH too much but I just wanna know where to get the NTR game (same jp link?) and how to set up a patch/translation.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Wait, this eraNTR game has a translation? I asked about it last time and since you linked me a Japanese page, I assumed all those era games are untranslated. Don’t wanna sidetrack the discussion of eraTH too much but I just wanna know where to get the NTR game (same jp link?) and how to set up a patch/translation.
what are you talking about the page he linked you is in English see

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
The wiki isn't Japanese, it's just the 'official' site where the people translating era games post their translations (when they remember to anyways) that are stable. Yes, eraSDMprotoNTR is translated, or at least enough to get by. Assuming you've downloaded from the page I linked you to, and not the Japanese uploads, then the game should be in English. Yes, a lot of the stuff in the game directory will still be in Japanese, doesn't matter, try not to change them.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by setting up a patch/translation. All builds either have the translation/mods in the download, or they don't. Basically, if you download the translated version, you just play it. There is no patching, because there's just the Japanese and the English translation. If you just want to understand that bit of conversation (most era games have at least some dialogue untranslated), there's a link to a Translation Aggregator build . Just set up automatic clipboard translation on that, since translated era games allow to click Help in the top left, then Settings, then go to Clipboard tab and select copy to clipboard for machine translations as you click. Granted, it's machine translation, but better than nothing.

Reactions: Golden Vampire
May 28, 2019
ronney Chaotics19 Thanks for clarifying, it was my bad. I did go on the site but I thought most of the games available are in the "Japanese uploads" section (which is apparently a server backup of some sort). I saw the big list at the bottom now; at first I thought they were just changelog...

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Is anyone familiar enough with eraSDMprotoNTR to know how to get characters to gain the love trait? I've gotten their favorability well over 5000 and are still unable to get it, even after I bought a ring and married them.

May 28, 2019
Is anyone familiar enough with eraSDMprotoNTR to know how to get characters to gain the love trait? I've gotten their favorability well over 5000 and are still unable to get it, even after I bought a ring and married them.
Weird that you can give them a ring without the love trait. I was sure having the Love trait is a requirement to be able to marry them.

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Does the download link have the most recent translation patch for the game? Finally found this gem but the post is from 2017 so idk if the is a more translated version. Also curious to know if there are any mods for the games too

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Does the download link have the most recent translation patch for the game? Finally found this gem but the post is from 2017 so idk if the is a more translated version. Also curious to know if there are any mods for the games too
The Wiki is probably the more updated version. There might be mods but I doubt they're translated.

Rieekan

Dec 21, 2018
Will they ever make a shipgirl/kansen version of this game, or is it a do-it-yourself type project/collab?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
As a matter of fact, some jap dev has recently started an eraMekaGirl project.
Although it's not quite clear if it's a Gundam/Mechwarrior style game where you train the pilots (with your dick) or if the girls are mechanical monstrosities.

Reactions: Bootyman

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think the funniest thing I had done in this whole game was when I was turtling because Reimu had a nation just as big as mine, and we were bumping borders but I wasn't ready to take her on yet. Chen then got caught by either bandits or succubus, and because I was playing with Yukari, she, Ran and Chen were my three wives. Once I found out they took Chen, I remember barreling through Reimu's lands and even taking out 3 other factions just to piledrive the city where she was taken.

So basically, when they kidnapped my wife, I ended up demolishing like 6 cities because they happened to be between me and Chen. That was a real Shonen moment.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Problem is, no-one translates eraNTR. Latest semi-translated is 0.29 from 2017 :(

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is 0.32 the latest translation for eraNTR SDM version? That's the latest I can find, but can't download it from seesaawiki where I found it. There also seems to be a version for Chireiden, but I can't find any working downloads for that one at all.

None that don't require an account on a Chinese site, anyway.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes