CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is 0.32 the latest translation for eraNTR SDM version? That's the latest I can find, but can't download it from seesaawiki where I found it. There also seems to be a version for Chireiden, but I can't find any working downloads for that one at all.

None that don't require an account on a Chinese site, anyway.
English is 0.29... Japanese is at least 0.32

Mistress Death

Jul 3, 2020
The link in this thread is very outdated, go to gitgud to get the latest version. This game is more strategy than eroge but it's very good. People who like strategy games are sure to like this.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I didn't mean TohoK game. I mean the 2 games we'd been talking about, SDMNTR and CRDNTR. I found them, anyway, though. I was looking at the wrong repository.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I didn't mean TohoK game. I mean the 2 games we'd been talking about, SDMNTR and CRDNTR. I found them, anyway, though. I was looking at the wrong repository.
Wait, two games? SDM is AFAIKA ERAprotoNTR in a mansion with a visitor.
What is CRDNTR?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Wait, two games? SDM is AFAIKA ERAprotoNTR in a mansion with a visitor.
What is CRDNTR?
CRD = ChiReiDen

CRD has only characters from TH11, but it says Version 3.00, so it might be branching off of a later version of protoNTR? SDM JP master is currently on version 0.38.

I didn't know the 2nd password to unzip 0.38. (Its a password'd rar inside of another password'd rar.) However, the entries for 0.29 to 0.38 are mostly blank (Most have no text at all) in the changelog and I saw no new character files or event/dialog files, so it sounds like nothing much has changed since 0.28 aside from bugfixes and polish.

I did successfully get my hands on CRDNTR 3.00, though. Which I wanted more anyway, since I'll always go for Satori over other Touhous.

Normally what I'd do in this situation is at least try to port the UI translation from SDM to CRD, but I've no fucking idea how era organizes its files since I've only just begun and I didn't see a list of translated files for SDMNTR.

Edit: I'm also already in the middle of porting some other translations and translating something else from scratch, but that one's pure UI. I'm not good enough to do things like dialog, yet.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
CRD = ChiReiDen

CRD has only characters from TH11, but it says Version 3.00, so it might be branching off of a later version of protoNTR? SDM JP master is currently on version 0.38.

I didn't know the 2nd password to unzip 0.38. (Its a password'd rar inside of another password'd rar.) However, the entries for 0.30 to 0.38 are mostly blank (Most have text at all) in the changelog and I saw no new character files or event/dialog files, so it sounds like nothing much has changed since 0.29 aside from bugfixes and polish.

I did successfully get my hands on CRDNTR 3.00, though. Which I wanted more anyway, since I'll always go for Satori over other Touhous.

Normally what I'd do in this situation is at least try to port the UI translation from SDM to CRD, but I've no fucking idea how era organizes its files since I've only just begun and I didn't see a list of translated files for SDMNTR.

Edit: I'm also already in the middle of porting some other translations and translating something else from scratch, but that one's pure UI. I'm not good enough to do things like dialog, yet.
Could you share CRDNTR 3.00 ? Any help needed? Is the code same as SDM but w/ different charatcers?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Could you share CRDNTR 3.00 ? Any help needed? Is the code same as SDM but w/ different charatcers?
I can share it. Should I just upload it to my post or send a PM?

Its pretty much just SDM NTR, but with CDR characters. The entire cast of 11 is there from Kisume to Koishi. No one else, though. Sanae's mini-boss appearance doesn't count apparently as she's not present. Also, I had 2 questions about protoSDMNTR's gameplay.

1.) Can I give the wedding ring to more than one character?

2.) Can I put concealed video recording devices inside multiple rooms and have them all function as normal?

I know those items sell out when you buy them, but there is the Item Reset button that lets you buy them again. Does Item Reset reset your inventory as well, blocking you from multiple wives/bugged rooms, or does it actually let you get multiple wives/recording sets?

As for porting the translation over, I just need to be pointed in the right direction and I'll try from there. Like, there are separate translation files that the translation is adding and I dunno where those files get loaded from. Are they editing the exe to add in the code to make it load them? Is there a tool I need to edit the exe to do that?

I dug into the readmes for both CDR and SDM and found that both branch off of protoNTR 0.212, so they're actually the same exact UI/base. I could potentially just copy over the UI translation pretty easily and then translate character names/map myself and it'll be just as translated as SDMNTR. I just need to know what files to look at and how to get the game to load them. I did find the translation folder and I know about the _TR files in the CSV folder, but there is no list of files to look into beyond those.

Even if I get to this, it might not be for some time. I only found the era scene a couple weeks ago because I tried to port over Pedy's translation of some JP sex mods for CDDA to their 0.E versions. (I saw some era games on his github alongside the original cdda mod translation git. Still don't totally know my way around, yet.) I'm also translating one mod from scratch. I'm still working on that and those come first.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I can share it. Should I just upload it to my post or send a PM?

Its pretty much just SDM NTR, but with CDR characters. The entire cast of 11 is there from Kisume to Koishi. No one else, though. Sanae's mini-boss appearance doesn't count apparently as she's not present. Also, I had 2 questions about protoSDMNTR's gameplay.

1.) Can I give the wedding ring to more than one character?

2.) Can I put concealed video recording devices inside multiple rooms and have them all function as normal?

I know those items sell out when you buy them, but there is the Item Reset button that lets you buy them again. Does Item Reset reset your inventory as well, blocking you from multiple wives/bugged rooms, or does it actually let you get multiple wives/recording sets?

As for porting the translation over, I just need to be pointed in the right direction and I'll try from there. Like, there are separate translation files that the translation is adding and I dunno where those files get loaded from. Are they editing the exe to add in the code to make it load them? Is there a tool I need to edit the exe to do that?

I dug into the readmes for both CDR and SDM and found that both branch off of protoNTR 0.212, so they're actually the same exact UI/base. I could potentially just copy over the UI translation pretty easily and then translate character names/map myself and it'll be just as translated as SDMNTR. I just need to know what files to look at and how to get the game to load them. I did find the translation folder and I know about the _TR files in the CSV folder, but there is no list of files to look into beyond those.

Even if I get to this, it might not be for some time. I only found the era scene a couple weeks ago because I tried to port over Pedy's translation of some JP sex mods for CDDA to their 0.E versions. (I saw some era games on his github alongside the original cdda mod translation git. Still don't totally know my way around, yet.) I'm also translating one mod from scratch. I'm still working on that and those come first.
You may post here or PM. OFC I encourage you to translate NTR game :)

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
You can download the latest builds for at least a large chunk of their games on the wiki. It even tells you the last time it was updated.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I am already banned on ERA Discord. Because of what? Because I like NTR.
Childish, silly mods/admins there enforce their tastes.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Here's CRDNTR's latest I could find. I tried just dropping the translated files I know of from SDMNTR into the directory and it actually took and loaded them. However, the files it found errors with got booted, so anything relating to SDMNTR's exclusive things like the animations (CRDNTR doesn't have them), mentions of SDM characters, the browncirno flag, etc. All those files and the translations therein weren't loaded.

So, really only the main menu and save/load screens get translated by doing that. Would have to pick apart things and replace with CRDNTR stuff to get it to load the rest. When I get around to it after the CDDA mods, I'll look and see how I far I can get without delving super deep into the code like this.

Also, does no one know the answers to the questions I asked in the previous post? Or how about how concealed cameras work at all. I figured you install it, it records the whole day from there on, and you come back to pick up the tape the next day. However, when I wake up, the recording equipment is just back in my inventory and I have to re-install it.

Is Koishi running around and removing the equipment as a prank (She does exist in SDMNTR, just as an uninteractable NPC that's invisible at all times. I assume she exists just to pull pranks and create messes to clean up.) or am I supposed to come back the same day when no one is around to get the tape?

EDIT: Someone was wondering how to get love trait earlier in SDMNTR. I dug through the code and found the conditions for love status. There are 3. "Favorability exceeds threshold, 30+ Service Experience, and Obedience Lv 3."

Required threshold has a lot of code to it, basic requirement is just 1,000, but can go as high as 2,000+ depending on if they have Lewd, Prostitute, Meat Urinal, or other traits. Doesn't give any numbers beyond "2,000+." Says those with a "Cheating Habit" have 1/3rd the threshold requirement. It says every NTR experience increases the threshold by 5%, so they can lose it automatically if they get NTR'd so much the threshold rises above your favor.

Obedience will go up as your flirt with her and service increases the easiest by having the character help with cleaning. Just clean when you're in the same room as them or have them follow you around as you clean the whole place.

Last edited:
Reactions: CQCQ

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
and I got banned because I am honest. I said I came from F95zone and they instantly ban me. I guess the world teach me to be a liar.
Era Games Discord Admins may have micropenis problem.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Here's CRDNTR's latest I could find. I tried just dropping the translated files I know of from SDMNTR into the directory and it actually took and loaded them. However, the files it found errors with got booted, so anything relating to SDMNTR's exclusive things like the animations (CRDNTR doesn't have them), mentions of SDM characters, the browncirno flag, etc. All those files and the translations therein weren't loaded.

So, really only the main menu and save/load screens get translated by doing that. Would have to pick apart things and replace with CRDNTR stuff to get it to load the rest. When I get around to it after the CDDA mods, I'll look and see how I far I can get without delving super deep into the code like this.

Also, does no one know the answers to the questions I asked in the previous post? Or how about how concealed cameras work at all. I figured you install it, it records the whole day from there on, and you come back to pick up the tape the next day. However, when I wake up, the recording equipment is just back in my inventory and I have to re-install it.

Is Koishi running around and removing the equipment as a prank (She does exist in SDMNTR, just as an uninteractable NPC that's invisible at all times. I assume she exists just to pull pranks and create messes to clean up.) or am I supposed to come back the same day when no one is around to get the tape?

EDIT: Someone was wondering how to get love trait earlier in SDMNTR. I dug through the code and found the conditions for love status. There are 3. "Favorability exceeds threshold, 30+ Service Experience, and Obedience Lv 3."

Required threshold has a lot of code to it, basic requirement is just 1,000, but can go as high as 2,000+ depending on if they have Lewd, Prostitute, Meat Urinal, or other traits. Doesn't give any numbers beyond "2,000+." Says those with a "Cheating Habit" have 1/3rd the threshold requirement. It says every NTR experience increases the threshold by 5%, so they can lose it automatically if they get NTR'd so much the threshold rises above your favor.

Obedience will go up as your flirt with her and service increases the easiest by having the character help with cleaning. Just clean when you're in the same room as them or have them follow you around as you clean the whole place.
I suggest copying Enumera Anchor exe from English SDMNTR. Try this for clipboard copy.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
If you turn on Gossip Mode, you can actually see what Koishi is doing at all times. She seems to just run around stealing panties, making messes, and that's it. I'm not sure what purpose she serves.

Also, yup. You have to come back to get the camera and the video therein without going to sleep. If you sleep with a camera installed, it'll just teleport back to your inventory and eat the tape. Not sure what the video recording set is for, though. It never records what a visitor is doing like they're a fucking vampire or something. Except, it records Remilia just fine. :V

Do the visitors in eraNTR ever actually fuck the girls? I've spent a week with this guy at Ex-Rank Succumbing (Fucking 45k points right now) with my wife and all they've ever done is kiss, sumata, blowjobs, and fingering+69 the entire week. Even in locked rooms, that's all they do. I made sure Visitors are allowed to take virginities in the settings and it made no difference.

Does it matter that the wife is Cirno? I picked her since she seems to have the most dialogue out of them all.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes