Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a list somewhere over which characters that have unique dialogue, and who have been translated?

clystar

May 9, 2019
Is there any new translations made other than from OP? I got someone pregnant and then theres dialogue in Japanese and even the choices.

clystar

May 9, 2019
I play with bandits turn on and do a lot of savescum to know its mechanics. It spawns on relays, and broke to cities near it. But its weird that you can't march your army on the relay so there are no way to fight them off. Sometimes disbanding your army with high fatigue can stop the bandits broke out into cities, is this true or its just RNG working at the back?

I understand most of the mechanics by now. The only thing is what is the white circle+ring on a character mean? And How does Like and Hate in Relations tab work, how do I increase/decrease it? It seems that these stats are the ones that make rebellions broke.

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
I play with bandits turn on and do a lot of savescum to know its mechanics. It spawns on relays, and broke to cities near it. But its weird that you can't march your army on the relay so there are no way to fight them off. Sometimes disbanding your army with high fatigue can stop the bandits broke out into cities, is this true or its just RNG working at the back?

I understand most of the mechanics by now. The only thing is what is the white circle+ring on a character mean? And How does Like and Hate in Relations tab work, how do I increase/decrease it? It seems that these stats are the ones that make rebellions broke.
bandit will take over nearest cities when they have enough replay points according to what i learned so you should disband all your officers at any cities near the bandit possible spam point.

For the white circle and ring i resume you are talking about the thing that are next to chars name, the circle show your relation with the char (blue: one your side, white: wanderer, red: enemy)

For like and hate if your take about country then it can be affect by your choice in an event, give back prisoner with no condition, though any discus action in diplomacy. But if you take about char then you simple take it slow talk to them to increase favor, you can check what they feel comfortable doing with you by make them [give] and you [get] and click on the [ ] next to char name to chose the one who do the action be careful when use this because the char who do the action will give dom toward the other and if sub is higher than favor it will make the char submitted and can be turn into slave(don't know if it can happen to player hero). I never get a rebellion so i can't say much about that, i always talk to my officer and get their favor to at least 200-300.

Last edited:
Reactions: clystar

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
how do I make money in EratohoYMAEM?
Selling girls is the main source of income, but there are plenty of other ways. Exploring what the games allow you to do is part of the fun, so experiment with the features.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Someone know where find hypnotism skill?
Last I played, hypnotism should be something that you can research in the items menu from the base phase. Alternatively, you can come across it in an event, but know that the latter doesn't allow you to use hypnotism outside of said event line, so you'd want to research it anyways.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
This thread is very outdated then if it's at 1.28 when the one here is 1.12
Even the wiki lags behind the updates sometimes, if you want the latest translations you need to use the git.
That being said, the merging process doesn't look nowhere near ready, so I would recommend checking the other games in the meantime instead.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes